Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt (25264 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by mitchyy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Must he announce it to the public undecided? knowing what twitter is all about embarassed

Babe if you know what social media publicists suffer from the hands of celebs and some brands, you won't blame the guy. Someone claiming to be Davido's publicist threatened my brother on top his own money and asked him to do his worst. After wasting energy and resources to promote one of his shows. Till today he refused to pay and i told my bro to ignore and leave him to his folly.
One popular music producer has been paying his debt bit by bit, like crayfish. But initially they wouldn't tell you they can't pay.
If people start mentioning names and the ill treatment they get, you'll pity them.
The best is register your company and get clients to sign before u handle a job. Don't get swayed by the facts that the client is a celeb or represents a celeb

4 Likes

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by wizkidblogger(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smh
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Boss13: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
What is wrong with the Publicist? They are good lawyers that specialize in debt collection. Chase his fake ass everywhere. Celebrities are the worst set of people to do business with. They never pay you because they don't even have the money.

4 Likes

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
"You was in the states..... "

Hhmm... Strong.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by RedCard1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
and Jim Iyke will still be forming big boy. fake as$ celebrities.

anyway, I no blame you. Nigeria dey owe. I been even hear say USA dey owe China
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by scentmarlc(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
fammo:
Every PR stuff was a hit from videos, to pictures, to tweets and even shares and still Jim iyke no gree pay, koni da fun iyalaya anybody
B.A.U.D.E.X ti take over! angry

Jim iyke be like:
Egbon Baudex if u want the money come and collect it cool

HmmmmM, dis again ?

So overused

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by sonnie10: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
This guy is wasting time tweeting back and fort. If the transaction was carried out in the US, take him to small claims court and get your money. Trust me you won't spend a dim in the process. Next time, he will know that US is not Nigeria where you owe people and form tiger. Although I have not heard the other side, but this sounds like someone trying to take advantage because it was only a verbal agreement and no documentation. That's not withstanding, a judge will determine from the evidence you will provide.

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by slap1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
I thought he has money? All these yeyebrities sef.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
BornSad:
"You was in the states..... "

Hhmm... Strong.

Jim Iyke's own is stronger.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by 9jatatafo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jim Iyke is just too artificial for me. Broke ass niggar in Brooklyn
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by WaffenSS(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
ellahzy:
pls and pls we have exhausted all the fücks we gave on Olamide, Donjazzy, Davido, Momodu and the likes.

we currently are short of fücks to give!!

I represent the National Bank of Fuccks.

We're happy to loan you as much fuccks as you can handle for 0% interest rates.

Our resident fucck experts are at your cervix...I mean, service...day or night.

Give us a call soon so that we can lubricate easy entry into the scheme.

National Bank of Fuccks: All the Fuccks, none of the Fuss.

3 Likes

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by davidif: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, stop washing your dirty linen in the public.
There are better ways to settle this and not on the social media embarassed

What better way my sister? Did you not read that the man has exhausted all possible avenues to get his money yet Jim Iyke won't pay him?
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by magicminister: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bullshot.
I know these kinda people.
They offer practically useless services and then wanna charge you for it and shit.
Initially, they cone begging to render their services for free.

Loool.... bullshot I say.
If you are a serious company, you get upfront payment before rendering services.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by stonecoldcafe: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
What does it profit him?
He'll just attract public sympathy that's all but the 'Igbese' remains smiley

Please keep shut! Have you rendered good services and yet received insults in return instead of your money? I'm not talking 5 or 10k oh! Please the guy is allowed to vent. Go and sleep...

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by GoldHorse(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
I beg o! No mind me o. I see somewhere among all the exchanges that the amount all this "gbogbo everything" is about is $800.00 or is it $800,000.00?!........ I am sure mistake dey somewhere. Maybe na my PC.... I no know o but I wan humbly believe say $800?!!! (sth around 200k) is way too small for these "big boys(?) to be wasting all these energy, time, whatsapping, twitting and even twisting about....!!!! Or the $800 na wetin? 1st installment?
I sure say na typographical error...

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by bidemi12(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:

Like? Before you answer, remember we are talking about Nigerians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by stonecoldcafe: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
GoldHorse:
I beg o! No mind me o. I see somewhere among all the exchanges that the amount all this "gbogbo everything" is $800.00 or is it $800,000.00?!........ I am sure mistake dey somewhere. Maybe na my PC.... I no know o but I wan humbly believe say $800?!!! (sth around 200k) is way too small for these "big boys(?) to be wasting all these energy, time, whatsapping, twitting and even twisting about....!!!! Or the $800 na wetin? 1st installment?
I sure say na typographical error...

Go siddon! When dem owe you 2k, you fit sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
gossipatrol:
PR and comedy account B.A.U.D.E.X just put Jim Iyke On Blast Over Unpaid debt. See tweets and his instagram posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/BASIo5njmOp/

this guy is a mumu shaa...who doesn't know that Jim iyke is a fraudster??

2 Likes

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by obidevine(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
gossipatrol:

Yes o. If i render services to you and you block me so I can't reach u and collect my money, I will disgrace u on social media for being a dead beat onigbese that doesn't pay his debts
Gossipatrol nice one , I like your fiery nature , you remind me of me.

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by MrCork: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Jim, pls pay the guy jor angry

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by toprealman: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
PR still working, trying to steal the meat from olamide vs Don Jazzy
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Gbengais(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:

Did you read the munched pics? Spewing trash.. factory fitted brain

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Curlygirl(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eeehhn!! The next thing now they will start using your story to sing song on television grin
He should not let what Rihanna in her video happen to him

Song Title: Nigga berra have ma money!
Starring: Jim iyke & Rihanna grin grin
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Trunaijian: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
fammo:
Every PR stuff was a hit from videos, to pictures, to tweets and even shares and still Jim iyke no gree pay, koni da fun iyalaya anybody
B.A.U.D.E.X ti take over! angry

Jim iyke be like:
Egbon Baudex if u want the money come and collect it cool
lol
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by cruz419(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
all dis celebrity dem go dey owe people lyk say Dem be orphan,,hope dem sabi say GOD no sabi celebraty wen punishment come oo!!? undecided
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by charlycharly: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Egbon jim iyke pls pay him his money..

All these yeyebrities forming wat dey r not..most of dem r as broke as church rat.smh

Most times I just read and guess if a male or female wrote the comment I am reading.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Many Nigerians lack integrity.

One man who calls himself my friend wont even state where he lives or pay a visit for months even when i call him over weekends.

He is in deep need now and remembers me this week because he needs help. Smh..

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Dainikel(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
...& to think the bone of contention between this supposed big boys is '200K'. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by stainlex(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these yeyebrities sef wey dey like intimidate people with their fake 'show-biz' lives! The dude called him out on social media now and he's resorting to insults to intimidate the guy. Jim Iyke, do your worst. Your matter na TB Joshua go judge am. Oshisco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.