Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

#istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy (7699 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
I came across this hashtag and i was like what is going on here?
Looks like the usual suspects or their copycats are back again, it is barely a year into the present administration and we are marching and printing t-shirts for what exactly?
There's massive work to be done and this administration has not even gotten into 5% of it and we are marching?
We should be careful not to create an all is well impression to this administration, our job is to put them on their toes, we should not tolerate mistakes, incompetence or outright impunity (the presidential BMWs).

Are we going back to the days of TAN ambassadors, Fresh air crew, bringbackourgej or the 9 million March for Abacha.

We appreciate the good work the government is doing but going on a march is pure sycophancy.

IT 2016 NIGERIANS, RECEIVE SENSE.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by asha80(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
We love sycophancy

6 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Aisha Jollof Rice at work.
Just watch as debased creatures descend on the Op for stating the obvious. cheesy

Cc passingshot, Fulanimafia, biafraqueen

18 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Eshinwaju: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obiagelli:
Looks like the usual suspects or their copycats are back again, it is barely a year into the present administration and we are marching and printing t-shirts for what exactly?
There's massive work to be done and this administration has not even gotten into 5% of it and we are marching?
We should be careful not to create an all is well impression to this administration, our job is to put them on their toes, we should not tolerate mistakes, incompetence or outright impunity (the presidential BMWs).

Are we going back to the days of TAN ambassadors, Fresh air crew, bringbackourgej or the 9 million March for Abacha.

Very true...I support our able president but there is much work to be done... angry

5 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by tayebest(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slow and steady wins the race! cool cool

#istandWithBuhari

7 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin People like you keep me on NL .. beremx too ..

..People that can say the truth not minding if ngeneukwenu's Ox is gored ..

It's been a long time dearie, and I have been bordered if you have kissed NL goodbye ..

The topic is timely and I will add that the APC should also do away with campaigns of burying empty *Coffin* as it looks occultic and demonic.

I wish Buhari all the best as always ..

14 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omojuwa is the most clueless sycophant in this Buhari's administration. He and his paid goons were trending the hashtag #FireOnBuhari the other day on Twitter.
Sycophants everywhere cheesy

8 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by MrAnalyst: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:
Aisha Rice at work
I swear!

10 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Baba, carry dey go.

3 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
@Obiagelli, FFK was right in his description of APC apologists cheesy

11 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by waternogetemeny: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
hahahahahahahah! Bubu still dey campaign even after election, we don enter one chance be dat.

See story, see excuse, so while Buhari fly from London to Paris in Presidential jets and Aisha wears £10,000 shoes.

Myself and family should continue shouting change in the dark without light and ever increasing cost of living and unemplyment?

Na the word change we go chop? This is short change.

13 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by IamPatriotic(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
wetin dey pain you for whom anyone chooses to stand for or with? #istandwithBuhari 100%

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Ecoplexus: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tell that to the numerous APC sycophants in Nairaland. I am happy that some of you are beginning to receive common sense.

5 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by tucky200(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Me thought #istandwithbuhari simply means we re solidly behind the president,obiagelli mee I don't get u ?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
APC supporters are most debased and pitiful creatures - FFK

12 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
tucky200:
Me thought #istandwithbuhari simply means we re solidly behind the president,obiagelli mee I don't get u ?? undecided
Why exactly are going on the streets with empty stomach to show support for president, is he running for elections again this year?

11 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by DickDastardly(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Noooo, let them continuu standing with him in this economic crisis. When leg begin pain dem make dem follow us sidon and wail for better country grin

6 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
@Obiagelli, hope you weren't invited to Aisha Rice Summit else they will call for your head cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Very true...I support our able president but there is much work to be done... angry
This is the message we should be preaching to the government if truly we love PMB

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by GodpunishBuhari: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:
Aisha Rice at work.
Just watch as debased creatures descend on the Op for stating the obvious. cheesy

Cc passingshot, Fulanimafia, biafraqueen

The rice sweet die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by obayaya(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

We appreciate the good work the government is doing but going on a march is pure sycophancy.

Oby... You know I love you right? grin

1 Like

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
It seems that the brownies have schemed out my sister Obiagelli from sharing formula telling/reminding her that she is yiiibo and should face her 'imaginary' Republic biafra grin

10 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Descartes: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

The rice sweet die

No be lie cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Absolute truth.

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

The rice sweet die

Descartes:

No be lie cheesy

Rice dey hungry 2 of u
Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

God bless you for saying the truth.

Madam oby what about the chibok gals

6 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Beremx(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:
It seems that the brownies have schemed out my sister Obiagelli from sharing formula telling her that she is yiiibo and should face her 'imaginary' Republic biafra grin
You talk senseless at times. Someone who is a Pro-Buhari just pointed out something which is not right and all you do is to make useless comments indirectly attacking her.

Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by doctokwus: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op,u seem to miss the context in which these T-shirts were printed.
Some people were saying that the president should be stopped in his way of going about corrupt individuals,by way of efcc rearresting them to answer to newly found evidence of corrupt deeds.
So what the printers of these shirts are saying is that they stand with Buhari in his determined resolve to fight corruption and beat the crooks to their game of using legal technicalities and laughable bail conditions to evade trial.
Where lies the sycophancy here?

6 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by cosby02(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tor.... #istandwithDasuki. Are u happy now undecided
Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by Eshinwaju: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

This is the message we should be preaching to the government if truly we love PMB

You got that right...he cannot allow himself to be distracted...luckily he is experienced and should have picked a team around him that will enable him achieve this... cool
Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by freeze001(f): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
doctokwus:
Op,u seem to miss the context in which these T-shirts were printed.
Some people were saying that the president should be stopped in his way of going about corrupt individuals,by way of efcc rearresting them to answer to newly found evidence of corrupt deeds.
So what the printers of these shirts are saying is that they stand with Buhari in his determined resolve to fight corruption and beat the crooks to their game of using legal technicalities and laughable bail conditions to evade trial.
Where lies the sycophancy here?

People don't understand what they support sometimes. Some here believe its all about fighting corruption forgetting that stuff like this creates the impression of contentment and that all is well when nothing is! That is why half-truths are more dangerous than outright lies.

It is good give support to leadership but amounts to gullibility when they haven't even scratched d surface of campaign promises or real problems affecting the common man yet u March out to give approval. For what?

It is when u answer exam questions correctly or at least make substantial attempt in the right direction that the examiner can give u a pass mark and encourage u to do better. U cannot have a 4hr exam and start hailing the students barely 30mins in...let them work and as an open book exam, point out errors and remind them of questions unanswered.
At the end, when d results speak u can then confidently stand with whomever!

Sycophancy kills!

11 Likes

Re: #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy by ndcide(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
I can't believe what I'm reading from Obiagelli

She opened a thread like this? There are things one shouldn't take a bet on.

Well, we love buhari and we wish him well as our president. BUT silly sycophancy is not my Forte.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Push Us To Another War, Northern Group Cautions Ipob & N’delta Avengers / PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? / Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.