Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat (1451 Views)

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by itstpia8: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by fabulous660(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed Iranu.... dis is disgusting, why would I eat yansh wit shit?
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by Emac34: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Really disgusting cos I cnt
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by cruzita(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
wetin be dis again?e be like say the yansh dey purge self

1 Like

Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by mankan2k7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
q
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by Richy4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
It is ok for an ex birthday.. And that used up tissue paper there will make him or her wanna punch someone.... cheesy
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by tpiar: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by GLOBALINF: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na sanitary pad be dat beside am.
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by tpiar: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na sanitary pad be dat beside am.

tissue paper used to wipe the butt, rather.

would you prefer water to have been included?

i wonder why you see a picture of paper beside sh1t and are saying sanitary pad. Do you not wipe your butt when you poo?
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
tpiar:

tissue paper used to wipe the butt, rather.

would you prefer water to have been included?

i wonder why you see a picture of paper beside sh1t and are saying sanitary pad. Do you not wipe your butt when you poo?
I no dey wipe am o. Na swag
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by pradave: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
lol#all d best oooooooo#y ll someone bake dat........na girl yansh b dat oooooooo# wink
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by pradave: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
wetin be dis again?e be like say the yansh dey purge self

# na beans she chop
Re: Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat by tpiar: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? / For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.