Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother (15827 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by dominique(f): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just let it go, God will enrich your pockets in plentyfolds. it's been over a year now and she knows she's owing you. I personally cannot loan out money I can not overlook.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by amedino(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
#Back2Back

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by enigmagu1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
sometimes its just to let go.....there are ppl like that they hadly pays anything they owe.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
All this mama dem... she fit use prayer make you forget o!! angry undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Here to read comment

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by WhiZTiM(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Call the gods

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by allanphash7(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lwkmd

#faint
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Jackeeh(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
How much?
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kindly Impregnate her daughter

27 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by GEJmustGO(f): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leave it for her
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:
Just let it go, God will enrich your pockets in plentyfolds. it's been over a year now and she knows she's owing you. I personally cannot loan out money I can not overlook.
Word.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
If it is small money to you, you can leave it for her. ... I mean.......you can't start a war over N2000 (for example)...
But if its an amount you can't just forget about (50,000-100,000 is a relatively good start (although its change to some))

The best you can do is to keep pestering her about it, remind her anytime you see her, and show her that you are not happy,
hopefully when she's tired of seeing your face she will look for a way to pay you back

.....she's elderly..it would be wrong to cause a scene especially when you can't force it out of her mouth...

But if we are talking N500,000-N1,000,000...
Guy!!! No dull abeg!! Scatter ground!!! Bring police!!! Tear your shirt!!!! hold her leg!!!! siddon for road!!!!!....why she go owe you that kain money reach one year, and still dey call you cultist ontop your money?

She no know sey u be cultist when she dey borrow d money?!!
Forget elderly ooo......iyalaya anyborriii!!!!!!!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by kullozone(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hehe!!

So you nor know say your money don go since abi. Just let it go now because the more you try, the more it hurts... Just like a relationship where only one partner is in love.

What am i even saying sef

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by K9Uneet(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
The woman harsh o. "Rude boy and a cultist". Lolz. But how did she come to be owing you? She no see you as cultist when she was planning to be indebted to you. Abeg, close eye harass her for your money.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Pascal181: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
How did ur money get to her hand 2 start with!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by dandostism88(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
If the money is plenty just report to police...
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:
thanks my sis, i sent some persons to work for her for a whole month, and now she is feeling like a champion that wots making me mad and i had to pay ths people their salaries and some weeks later she lauchd an eye popin SUV
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Linqsz:
Kindly Impregnate her daughter
grin
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
She don scam u 4qet am.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by goshen26: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bone the money if u can....

Buh wait ooo... A part is missing. How did she owe u?
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Mbkite(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you can, leave d money 4 her. Unless u are having financial challenge.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by dopedealer(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you love your life. Let it go.
Wetin connect you with grandma self..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Arian11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
tell her that her miracle baby is on the way and the only way that can happen i if she transfers xx amount of money to xxxxxxxx account number......come back and thank me
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Sunofgod(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kidnap her - simple!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by MrCork: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.

...u sleep wit 50yer old woman &u refuse to pay..abi?..bro SHAME ON YOU!!!(No ofeense) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by geedeex2(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just go there and ask for your money period .If she says you're rude for demanding your own money go with an elderly person that is not totally "ok" when it comes to display of madness .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by oshe11: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
i have forgotten the topic that I wanna comment on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by IamTheophilus(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Either ways choose one it up to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by anochuko01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
efcc.... no age limit there
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by ladyF(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eeyah. Your money is as good as gone.

Just pray!!!! Only God can touch her heart.

Guess who is here again? grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by bidemi12(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:

Seriously? Which kain advice be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cashcraft - Thieves Or A Broker / "20m Naira Was 5m Dollar In 1990"- Jim Ovia Recounts How He Started Zenith Bank / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.