Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions (1404 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension / Nigeria Causes Niger Total Blackout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions by amfjay: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
The Federal Government through the Ministry of health confirmed 76 cases of Lassa fever resulting to 35 death across eight states which include Bauchi, Nasarawa, Taraba, Edo, Oyo, Niger, Kano and Rivers state.

Sources: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/life-style/180-lassa-fever.html

Lassa started from Borno, Again

Re: Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions by silibaba: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
first to comment incase of...........
make i run go buy popcorn and water, will be back
check my signature
Re: Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions by amfjay: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
silibaba:
first to comment incase of...........
make i run go buy popcorn and water, will be back
check my signature

Funny You,
Why The popcorn

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My South South Brethren By Mazi Donald Ekpo / First Of Its Kind? Saraki Visits Dogara In His Office (photos) / BREAKING NEWS- Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Finally Arrested By Nigeria Ar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.