Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,260 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (53785 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
durasome:
.you know that which she is seeking give her if you can.
Abi the ting hungry her
Lol so obvious her hubby must nit be floating her boat ..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Tosinville(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Why u go tell her husband, you be small pikin abi na you holy pass ? If you no fit give am then ignore her na..... But na married woman sha just ignore every of her moves toward you and be careful make she no go probe you one day say you wan rape her or seduce her cos women can be dangerous sometimes when they need something from you but you can't give it to them then jealousy begins o!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
All this cooked up stories just to get to FP self. undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Alright! Let me get dis straight up!
I packed into dis house early November last year, shared a 3 bedroom flat with dis born again couple married for 4years but no kids. I'm a kindof of guy dat prefers privacy so much dat i can stay in doors 4 d whole day (thanks for d constant power supply) and i've med my neighbour and d wife understand dis.
It all started d 1st time i had a female visitor, d look on d woman's face isn't friendly dat my friend even noticed it, but i told her to overlook it since am new here. But just dis Tuesday a female friend visited me, after bathing, we cuddled and was watching movies with d fancy lights on wen i felt some1 was watching us through a little hole on d door. My friend confirmed it too wen i stood up d person moved away and i feigned ignorance and continued wit d movie. Few mins later d person came again, dis time i rushed n opened d door, d Lady ran inside and jammed her door. Funny tin was dat her husband was in d bathroom waiting for her to join him. Then i went back n slides d curtain, she quickly came out and join d hubby in d bathroom.
Now my problem is dis, Should i confront her or report her to d husband b4 it turns out to be another thing?
Abeg 4get my grammatical errors as i no d speak plenty grammar as an Engineer wey i be. #Lol
Lalasticlala

Next time she turns herself into peeping Tom, drag her in. Show her your tools and demand she reciprocates. Turn down the light, and get jiggy !!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by EbolaParasite: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
Please don't tell her husband as it could destroy a marriage. Just set a trap for her and try to catch her in the act if possible. Then shame her a bit but try to do it without her husband's knowledge.

May be she was hoping to watch free blue film from you and your babe!

Who says blue film in this era. Chai you don OLDDDDDD!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by symbianDON(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
op just take my advice: get and empty bottle of air freshener (the local type), make a mixture of water and powdered pepper (ensure the pepper is in a considerably large quantity), empty the mixture in the bottle, let your girl lie on the bed unclad when next she comes visiting while you position yourself by the keyhole, when your peeping-tom comes to 'see' as usual give her a generous dose of spray in the peeping eye, watch as she screams and willingly 'report' herself to you, her husband and the landlord simultaneously grin grin grin grin grin grin . problem solved. QED. please don't forget to come back to this thread to thank me o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
onlineadejoh:

Exactly, how would she come into his quarter in the first place when his burglary is locked.

Some FMFY dude looking for cheap glory!
Nigga did u even read d story? We shared a back flat of 3rooms in d same quarter, hence i uses same entrance and exit wit them. Though d have a door linked outside thru dia living room. Hope u understands now
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by emmyluizzz: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
I think u sud bang her...make her head calm down
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Free blue film kee! Left 4 me i don't care i will open d door 4 her to see what she wants to see fully, but my fear is dat she might start meking funny moves on me in due time (who knows?). Maybe i should just confront her or mek it known to d hubby b4 she turn it against me. #Hmmmm
Funny enough, she claims to be a staunch born again.

Dude

Why would you move into a married couples home? Born again for that matter. Childless again to make matters worse.

First of all, if they are truly born again, the mere fact that you brought the girl into that house will raise a red flag. Being a woman she would of-course show her discontent. Women don't know how to hide their feelings.

Curiosity may have set in too. The human mind has a way of toying with our psyche. Being born again she may never have slept with another man and her husband may not be giving it her well enough. She probably might be thinking - I wonder how this man will do that girl. Let me see if he does something my husband doesn't do. Or maybe she might be hoping to see evidence that you may be a more virile young man and as such a worthy sperm donor. Barrenness can be such a heavy burden on women and as such may drive them into doing some funny things.

Whatever the case, you are not safe in that house. If you do not move soon, then you may be at risk of ruining a marriage, or making a bad name for yourself, or worse yet you may lose your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by prideofscience: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
U too listen and read advice. u talk too much. And cant handle dis simple matter wit ur mechanical brain undecided
Blackchampion:
What if she denies it
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
oieda:

Cover the hole on the door.
Yep. Dats what i want to today, and i will do it wen she will see what am doing, hopefully dat wud mek her understand dat i know what she's bin doing. Presently, its just two of us dat re in d quarters now, so am gonna call a carpenter to come fix it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Free blue film kee! Left 4 me i don't care i will open d door 4 her to see what she wants to see fully, but my fear is dat she might start meking funny moves on me in due time (who knows?). Maybe i should just confront her or mek it known to d hubby b4 she turn it against me. #Hmmmm
Funny enough, she claims to be a staunch born again.
...lap her Jo...na married women they sweet pass..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
VĂ´yeur...

but why? her husband no dey service her well?
If u ask me na who i wan ask.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by tellwisdom: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Which kain hide and seek game u and person wife dey do?...Run to the door and she ran, came back and she ran into the bathroom. what does that mean?? sad

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Poke prick for her eye next time grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Which kain hide and seek game u and person wife dey do?...Run to the door and she ran, came back and she ran into the bathroom. what does that mean?? sad
Nah so E dey start hehehe
Dem go hide n seek reach bedroom very soon
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Horlufemi(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Put curtain. Shikena
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by abduldope(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
Please don't tell her husband as it could destroy a marriage. Just set a trap for her and try to catch her in the act if possible. Then shame her a bit but try to do it without her husband's knowledge.

May be she was hoping to watch free blue film from you and your babe!
ehehehehe free blue film got me cracking cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Delimama(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
OKUCHI11:
hooray I am first to comment .... I know say this topic go make front page...

Yeye dey smell
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by ceejay80s(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Answer to question: fuuuck her silly
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Leke001: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
guy,look for another house...gbam!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Omotolu:
Enjoy the fun. Move with the flow. Pretend you don't see the person.
Lol! then she's gonna continue watching free show tonight
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Raheem2386: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2016
If u decide to confront her make sure u do an audio recording to keep as proof, because she might turn the story against you if the husband finds out.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Delimama(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Just forgive her this time, but nxt time she does that confront her without her husband knowledge such a thing can break marriage.
Are u handsome with six packs?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
originalmachine:
...lap her Jo...na married women they sweet pass..
Jeeesuuu! Nigga don spoil ghan
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by refreshrate: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2016
OKUCHI11:
hooray I am first to comment .... I know say this topic go make front page...

Miss colombia!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Delimama:
Just forgive her this time, but nxt time she does that confront her without her husband knowledge such a thing can break marriage.
Are u handsome with six packs?
Lmao @ 6packs. Na 1 small pack i get ooo but handsome shaa
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by refiner(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2016
don't really knw wat to advice u buh if I must surely advice u I guess u should jejely block d hole in ur door....with DAT dere won't be any drama..........my 1kobo

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by hardychris(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Joshadedapo has said it all, meanwhile we nairalanders are your witness incase the husband doubts you, all of us will troop into the house trust us naa. grin

joshadedapo:
She is looking for something which her husband couldn't give her don't be tempted. My advice is to confront her and warn her seriously and if she still persists, report her to her husband. You can have witness in case the husband did not believe you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Tonason: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Please forgive the poor woman, it is curiosity nothing more than that. It maybe that the husband is not performing as expected. Just understand that she has not out grown her childish act. Close the hole , if she continues confront her maturely and privately, in order not to endanger the marriage. Just give her benefits of doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.