Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (53803 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Originalsly: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
If you so much prefer privacy you wouldn't be sharing a flat......with a couple.....for 4 years. And as an engineer....can't you find a way to block the hole big space in the door/wall? It couldn't be a hole/crease since you can from wayyy inside notice if someone is there or not. Is the condition of the house that bad? If you want to confront her or the husband you need evidence since she would deny even if you caught her redheaded. Set your fone on video outside your room... have a friend over and be loud to alert Madam Nosey..... let her make loud sexual sounds as if you are doing it against the wall but out of view from the peephole....Nosey would be rushing to bear witness. You can then confront her... her husband...or her pastor with the tape or even threaten to post it on you tube.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by bjcole(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2016
DanielGb:
first, from your story. She is sad emotiinally. She is worried and this came with certain temptation. She is like: what do i miss as a youth when i was bussy doing holy holy. but hey you. confront her and tell her she should stop peeping that you know her pains but she and her husband should not relent both physical and spiritually. Tell her that when next she do that for no good reason, you will report her to his husband.

conclusion.
She is confused.
she needs help! first, from your story. She is sad emotiinally. She is worried and this came with certain temptation. She is like: what do i miss as a youth when i was bussy doing holy holy. but hey you. confront her and tell her she should stop peeping that you know her pains but she and her husband should not relent both physical and spiritually. Tell her that when next she do that for no good reason, you will report her to his husband.

conclusion.
She is confused.
she needs help!

Mr Man, you are wrong with your description, for corrections sake, you don't miss when you do holy holy rather you gain, it is when you mess that you gain right? we go to church but we don't practice what we learn. Too bad. The woman is on a wrong path and she needs help to retrace her steps back, unfortunately the Op, is a wrong person to do that. I just pray the devil does not succeed in this carnal scenario.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by SHAIBULIAR: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:

Funny enough, she claims to be a staunch born again.
na so those so called born again dey behave.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by goshen26: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by godstime88(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2016
To me this is not a big issue, just block the hole or always cover your curtains..case close, don't complicate things, b4 person go insult u oo
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by talktimi(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Alright! Let me get dis straight up!
I packed into dis house early November last year, shared a 3 bedroom flat with dis born again couple married for 4years but no kids. I'm a kindof of guy dat prefers privacy so much dat i can stay in doors 4 d whole day (thanks for d constant power supply) and i've med my neighbour and d wife understand dis.
It all started d 1st time i had a female visitor, d look on d woman's face isn't friendly dat my friend even noticed it, but i told her to overlook it since am new here. But just dis Tuesday a female friend visited me, after bathing, we cuddled and was watching movies with d fancy lights on wen i felt some1 was watching us through a little hole on d door. My friend confirmed it too wen i stood up d person moved away and i feigned ignorance and continued wit d movie. Few mins later d person came again, dis time i rushed n opened d door, d Lady ran inside and jammed her door. Funny tin was dat her husband was in d bathroom waiting for her to join him. Then i went back n slides d curtain, she quickly came out and join d hubby in d bathroom.
Now my problem is dis, Should i confront her or report her to d husband b4 it turns out to be another thing?
Abeg 4get my grammatical errors as i no d speak plenty grammar as an Engineer wey i be. #Lol
Lalasticlala
get your own apartment even if its self contain or one bedroom flat. Sharing/renting an apartment with others is very inconvenient especially with our nosy Nigerian lifestyle
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op ask her what she wants and help her out. Be a good neigbour for once grin
Lols! u no well. Good neighbour koo! Beta Neighbour nii
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Free blue film kee! Left 4 me i don't care i will open d door 4 her to see what she wants to see fully, but my fear is dat she might start meking funny moves on me in due time (who knows?). Maybe i should just confront her or mek it known to d hubby b4 she turn it against me. #Hmmmm

You better don't attempt to report her to her husband cos that will be your biggest mistake. The man may scold her but eventually, he will turn against you.

U never know say na those people wey dey do born again things and carry bible to much dey sin pass?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by LANREFORWA: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Something is not adding up, firstly as an Architect what kind of 3bedroom flat do you stay that you will know if her husband is in bathroom waiting for her, peep through you key hole while watching film, which kind of living room without privacy. Also you are not married but alway with female visitor how responsible are you. Her childlessness doe not have anything to envy from you cos u dint have chilldren yourself. Mr man be careful and watch your ways too. Something is missing in your story

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Richy4(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP, You know very well that you don't have a prove..... if you want to have an enmity between the husband and yourself then tell him of what you claim... and watch how the hostility unfolds....

I just want you to act maturely about this whole thing and keep it real...... when you have a female visitor, close every access etc..

JUST thinking aloud, reading between the line, your right up shows you do not really like your neighbours... A good reader and a good literature student will dictate that easily...You came across like an arrogant bachelor.......
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by nerdymufasa(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
brunofarad:
Lol

I smell lies Though

Don't ask me why

Some topics are generated just to. spice up the forum and drive traffic here cool cool

I totally agree with yhu, especially in the romance section...obvious questions & nollywood stories
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by sextutor(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Don't report to the husband because she will deny it and you will become an instant enemy to both the husband and wife. The lady wanted to watch free preview without subscription grin and she might have been eyeing you for a while. Confront her personally by asking if she saw any thing wrong with your visitor to make her open up to talk. There after, you will be able to extract more from her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Kazrem(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
I packed into dis house early November last year, shared a 3 bedroom flat with dis born again couple married for 4years but no kids. I'm a kindof of guy dat prefers privacy so much dat i can stay in doors 4 d whole day (thanks for d constant power supply) and i've med my neighbour and d wife understand dis.
It all started d 1st time i had a female visitor, d look on d woman's face isn't friendly dat my friend even noticed it, but i told her to overlook it since am new here. But just dis Tuesday a female friend visited me, after bathing, we cuddled and was watching movies with d fancy lights on wen i felt some1 was watching us through a little hole on d door. My friend confirmed it too wen i stood up d person moved away and i feigned ignorance and continued wit d movie. Few mins later d person came again, dis time i rushed n opened d door, d Lady ran inside and jammed her door. Funny tin was dat her husband was in d bathroom waiting for her to join him. Then i went back n slides d curtain, she quickly came out and join d hubby in d bathroom.
Now my problem is dis, Should i confront her or report her to d husband b4 it turns out to be another thing?
Abeg 4get my grammatical errors as i no d speak plenty grammar as an Engineer wey i be. #Lol
Lalasticlala
Warn her first and tell her you would tell her husband if caught again. If persists, tell her husband.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Dbisector(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
peep back....simple arithmetic
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Dbisector(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Peep back....simple arithmetic
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Lalasticlala

To tell you the truth,the lady wants it from you really bad
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by onlineadejoh(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
ahmedisah:
BLOCK d HOLE na or if u really want to catch her, get a cctv camera or video recording device u can activate remotely and creatively place it thru d ceiling directly over d entrance of ur door

Lol cctv ko, tecno phone ni, on top wetin? As if CCTV is MOIMOI
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
LANREFORWA:
Something is not adding up, firstly as an Architect what kind of 3bedroom flat do you stay that you will know if her husband is in bathroom waiting for her, peep through you key hole while watching film, which kind of living room without privacy. Also you are not married but always with female visitor how responsible are you. Her childlessness doe not have anything to envy from you cos u don't have children yourself. Mr man be careful and watch your ways too. Something is missing in your story
1) As architect u re u myt agree with me dat some flats hav dia entrance thru d kitchen, especially if some 1 else is occupying d Entrance thru d living room. And with dat u pass passage housing d bathroom to d living quarters.
2) I neva mentioned "Always having female visitors" as u posted.
3) Her childlessness isn't my prob, just included it in d post 4 sm clarity sake. Thank u

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Originalsly:
If you so much prefer privacy you wouldn't be sharing a flat......with a couple.....for 4 years. And as an engineer....can't you find a way to block the hole big space in the door/wall? It couldn't be a hole/crease since you can from wayyy inside notice if someone is there or not. Is the condition of the house that bad? If you want to confront her or the husband you need evidence since she would deny even if you caught her redheaded. Set your fone on video outside your room... have a friend over and be loud to alert Madam Nosey..... let her make loud sexual sounds as if you are doing it against the wall but out of view from the peephole....Nosey would be rushing to bear witness. You can then confront her... her husband...or her pastor with the tape or even threaten to post it on you tube.
If u read my posts i neva said I've bin living dia for 4years, i just packed in dia last year November. D hole is from d jam lock dat i changed, but i guess i will fix dat today be sliding d curtain too.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by guru01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why do you still leave the hole opened?
Stop complaining and block the hole and see how she is going to peep.
Besides how are you sure is the woman.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by DanielGb(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
bjcole:

Mr Man, you are wrong with your description, for corrections sake, you don't miss when you do holy holy rather you gain, it is when you mess that you gain right? we go to church but we don't practice what we learn. Too bad. The woman is on a wrong path and she needs help to retrace her steps back, unfortunately the Op, is a wrong person to do that. I just pray the devil does not succeed in this carnal scenario.

we are saying the same thing: she needs help. her peeping is emotional. you can also see what is about to happen. she is taking the wrong step. the OP have to do the right thing. even if its for once. my point on 'holier than thou' is not to mock God. mind you, God cannot be mock. its the way some people over do it. obedience to the world of God is the key. part of it is: thou shall not commit adultery. she wonder may be its her husband. may be they need to change something. but thats the devil lying. Above all, She need help walahi.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by skelewu404(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
OKUCHI11:
hooray I am first to comment .... I know say this topic go make front page...
i only have one question for you, what have u been smoking
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by sonlason1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
You must catch her red handed before you confront her.Dont mind these people telling u to confront her without catching her red handed.She must deny it and even make much noise about it alleging that you are accusing her.Pls tread gently.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Defcon1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Yep. Dats what i want to today, and i will do it wen she will see what am doing, hopefully dat wud mek her understand dat i know what she's bin doing. Presently, its just two of us dat re in d quarters now, so am gonna call a carpenter to come fix it.
1,ls she in any way beautiful or attractive?
2,Does she dress seductively around the flat when hubby is not around? ?
3, Do you usually have a friendly conversation with her as neighbours? ?
4, Has she ever complained about you bringing ladies into the flat?
5, Any vibes that she may be having marital issues with the husband?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Free blue film kee! Left 4 me i don't care i will open d door 4 her to see what she wants to see fully, but my fear is dat she might start meking funny moves on me in due time (who knows?). Maybe i should just confront her or mek it known to d hubby b4 she turn it against me. #Hmmmm

Just spray pepper spray thru the key hole on ur door anytime u suspect someone is peeping. It will do the magic. No need for confrontation of any sort!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Rainmaker69(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
The bolded is exactly what I'm avoiding, as I'm just 3months new dia.

Your fears are real brother. Although they're actually your room mates and not exactly your neighbours. This even makes the awkwardness even worse.
If you can ignore, then just ensure your room is adequately covered and live your life.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by bjcole(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
DanielGb:

we are saying the same thing: she needs help. her peeping is emotional. you can also see what is about to happen. she is taking the wrong step. the OP have to do the right thing. even if its for once. my point on 'holier than thou' is not to mock God. mind you, God cannot be mock. its the way some people over do it. obedience to the world of God is the key. part of it is: thou shall not commit adultery. she wonder may be its her husband. may be they need to change something. but thats the devil lying. Above all, She need help walahi.
It's ok, the Op, just need to do block hole immediately, if he is not enjoying and if you look @ stories very well, he pack in Nov and he already has plenty info about the couple, how did he know when they got married, they have been some poke nosing and closeness. The environment is not just healthy for the couple and Op. When i was living useless life, i dont get tempted by ladies, I just go for them, but know I get tempted because I do wanna mess up and I get better when I overcome. The Op should do the needful and stop his womanizing and his closeness to the woman. People always look whether you can compromise before tempting you, once there is no air of compromise, the devil will just flee.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by nkechi042(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blackchampion:
Wetin u 4 do na

I will just wait. The kind konji wey dey catch the woman still dey pour for cup. E go soon full...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Defcon1:

1,ls she in any way beautiful or attractive?
2,Does she dress seductively around the flat when hubby is not around? ?
3, Do you usually have a friendly conversation with her as neighbours? ?
4, Has she ever complained about you bringing ladies into the flat?
5, Any vibes that she may be having marital issues with the husband?

1) I've neva lukd up 4 dat
2) No
3) I don't chat with both of dem we only greet and dats it.
4) She can't. There's no rum 4 dat
5) I doubt
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
guru01:
Besides how are you sure is the woman.
Cos d husband is d 1 in d bathroom then.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Blackchampion(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
bjcole:

It's ok, the Op, just need to do block hole immediately, if he is not enjoying and if you look @ stories very well, he pack in Nov and he already has plenty info about the couple, how did he know when they got married, they have been some poke nosing and closeness. The environment is not just healthy for the couple and Op. When i was living useless life, i dont get tempted by ladies, I just go for them, but know I get tempted because I do wanna mess up and I get better when I overcome. The Op should do the needful and stop his womanizing and his closeness to the woman. People always look whether you can compromise before tempting you, once there is no air of compromise, the devil will just flee.
I got to know stuffs about them wen i wanted to pay d rent, d introductions, rules and other things. BTW! am not d friendly type, i hardly talk to any of them except greetings. Finally bro, I'm d meaner type so no time.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? by Beface(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm you are living with Peeping Tom under the same house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.