Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (53939 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Caption the pic

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, what's your take?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by warripekin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
One is a teacher, schooling her peer, the other, I don't know, she look so intimidated. Buhari no try at all.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin Compare and contrast critically in terms of carriage, charisma, assertiveness, attentiveness, body language, eye contact ..

Click Share for NOI ..

Click Like for Kemi ..

Edited: OK, Kemi don win grin .. Enough of the likes and shares ..

676 Likes 330 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Pidggin(f): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is why there is no hope for our economy, with the obvious inferiority complex I am seeing in the second picture, I weep for my country.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by jonathanOz: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
We've longed for young blood in the system. Lets give these ministers a chance, especially this young one

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by paramakina202: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Cold dey catch the apc woman grin.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:
This is why there is no hope for our economy, with the obvious inferiority complex I am seeing in the second picture, I weep for my country.

Inferiority? Nah she looks like she doesn't trust white people. I ain't eem mad at her.

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by cold(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2016
She is shy..lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Pidggin(f): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2016
LoveMachine:

Inferiority? Nah she looks like she doesn't trust white people. I ain't eem mad at her.

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her. Check the fouth picture, see how Mrs Adeosun appears nervous, with her hands clasped together and leaning forward again, check the stiff shoulders which clearly shows fear, take a second look at her clueless facial expression.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Duru1(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Kemi Adeosun looked completely lost as Nigeria in that picture. Nigeria is a forgettable joke.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by skelewu404(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2016
She be like will all these stories change the fact that u were here n all friends were sharing the yam
Leave trash for lawma joor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by chiddye(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2016
this Kemi Adeosun sef, I don't t know what her take is on the capital market with naira getting weaker everyday

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her.

It's amazing how you could gather all that from a single picture. Let us be serious. NOI was talking to someone who was seated which naturally gives off the illusion of supremacy. Whereas Adeosun is being photographed in the background. The foreshortening of IMF Boss gives her a bigger stance in the second shot. Adeosun will do just fine. I'm mad about her relaxing her hair and not wearing it in its natural beautiful state but that's a discussion for another day.

All in all Naija will be fine. Peace.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Picture 1 - [PDP] Ngozi to Lagarde:- Honourable Satan; I have carried out your instruction and the project to destabilize the Nigerian economy is on course. I have already announced the fake economic statistics as directed by the IMF & Worldbank. Infact, President Jonathan in his clueless & drunken state sends his regards.

Picture 2 - [APC] Kemi's thoughts towards Lagarde:- The odour oozing out of this vampire is unbearable. Just look at her filthy hand. I'm sure she just wiped her ass without washing it. Pls hurry up with your useless speech & fly back to your coven before your stench makes me puke. grin

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Wyttcat: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2016
One is not given a seat at the table and has to be on her feet cos she's a puppet on errand, while the other is seen as equal with a seat to go with it.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Pidggin(f): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2016
LoveMachine:

It's amazing how you could gather all that from a single picture. Let us be serious. NOI was talking to someone who was seated which naturally gives off the illusion of supremacy. Whereas Adeosun is being photographed in the background. The foreshortening of IMF Boss gives her a bigger stance in the second shot. Adeosun will do just fine. I'm mad about her relaxing her hair and not wearing it in its natural beautiful state but that's a discussion for another day.

All in all Naija will be fine. Peace.

I weep for this country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

I weep for this country.

OK

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by baby124: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Kemi is like *yimu*
Ngo baby is like *ok ma*

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2016
One be like...Mama I don do wetin you talk say make I do..while the other one be like... wetin carry this one come here now? make I pip inside her book of wayo sef...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Yhinkss(m): 2:02am On Jan 09, 2016
These PD.pig criers just want to hug on anything just to say something. They have no lifeline left. Their yansh have been busted with the exposure of how they have looted us in this country especially Mr Fortunato. I bet you if by tomorrow Shekarau is captured
they will say its against human right
They are ready to buttress their point with every stupidity.
Imagine what someone said just with picture of Adeosun listening to a person in a conference talking (should she break her talk to prove a point or did she not talk too in the same conference?) and the second pic of two people interacting
and jisting after the end of a conference that people are already standing up
This called DESPERATION

Pidggin:

Stop disgracing yourself just to make a point

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by DaBullIT(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2016
he he he

Don't ask why i laughed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Demmocrats(m): 3:38am On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin She was missing in action, give the lady a break she ain't used to big leagues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by chinchum(m): 5:11am On Jan 09, 2016
what?
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by EternalTruths: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2016
jonathanOz:
We've longed for young blood in the system. Lets give these ministers a chance, especially this young one

You mean a minister Tinubu forced on Buhari only to get outsmarted by Buhari

Look at the link below and you will see that the minister is not in charge but a mere figurehead

https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi

6 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2016
The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by coolzeal(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Ngozi Iweala commands respect because of her higher level of education and her experience as a profound Economist. She single handed the Paris Club debt, which will write off 18 billion dollars of Nigeria's external debt for payment of 12 billion dollars. She is the finance woman investors can trust. Kemi is good but not for finance.

37 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Ghandi12: 6:06am On Jan 09, 2016
coolzeal:
Ngozi Iweala commands respect because of her higher level of education and her experience as a profound Economist. She single handed the Paris Club debt, which will write off 18 billion dollars of Nigeria's external debt for payment of 12 billion dollars. She is the finance woman investors can trust. Kemi is good but not for finance.

Single handed? There was an economy team she led comprising Soludo, El-Rufai, Ezekwesile and others. The team had the ex-President Obasanjo as as the "CEO". If you asked me I will say the President's global image and acceptance at that time was more instrumental to the regime success than NOI dexterity.

NOI single hand performance (was as a Prime minister under GEJ). The score-card is what we have been witnessing in Dasuki-gate, Anenih-gate, depleted reserve pre-handover, pwced-NNPC frauds, Diezaini-gate and others.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by omenka(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2016
I will be right back.

Edit:

Let's also caption those below.

Check out el Brainless Fortunado receiving strict instructions from his Oga Madam...

Fortunado- Granting all wishes since he found his shoes. smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Aviero: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her.
Those are two different instances.

In the first pic, you can clearly see that they were discussing.

In the second pic, one person is giving a lecture, somewhat, while the other is listening keenly.

I don't know what your problem is. Inferiority complex my asss! Y'all dumbfuqs on the other side derive pleasure in misinterpreting things. Be wise, yo!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I will be right back.

Edit:

Let's also caption those below.

Check out el Brainless Fortunado receiving strict instructions from his Oga Madam...

Fortunado- Granting all wishes since he found his shoes. smiley

Caption this one

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by dunkem21(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one

Lol ..grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.