Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back (58259 Views)

Don Jazzy Introduces FLOBYT Free Wifi Service In Lagos / Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi In Lagos (see Full List Of Coverage Area / Dont Miss Don Jazzy's Oh Happy Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Kennyroy24(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Back to back trending! Naija i hail

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by oluwadare26(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Innovation at its peak. I thought some people were clamouring that Olamide contract should be terminated with Etisalat....
Olamide himself ti take over industry..

Ota po ju enemies lo olote yapa
December tu titi n bo e fun won ni raba
Awon atole e fun won ni pampers
Eni ti o ba ri oba fin ohun loba ma pa

No Artist, i say no Artist
I repeat again i say no Artist
D on do show inside eko hotel
Shutdown everywhere if he lie i go tell.

Sold out concert in Lagos twice(OLIC1 & OLIC2)

Sold out concert in Malay 2!

Sold out concert in Yankee 3!

Sold out concert in London 4!

Ha! E wa ni kon ma fo fun mi
Ta ni best rapper/artist again oya so fun mi
Am smoking hot i no dey choke you
Am spitting the truth no need to provoke you
Fact only, am the shii niggh

Every Slang by Olamide na hit back to back, from Eniduro to Sneh to Badoo to Street Ti Take Over to Yahoo Boy No Laptop to Malowaaa ooo to Shakiti Bobo to Leave Trash For Lawma...... Olamide na hit maker.

THE KING OF THE STREET

450 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Kennyroy24(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
make sense ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Kennyroy24(f): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
smiley

no time ohhh..lol

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Freshboi: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by mygee2(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Olamide have given bloggers enough on their plate to traffic in take over

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by PoeticJazco(m): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2016
MTN be like "come and take the 1.4 trillion naira fine if you want it".

GLO be like "I make that in 2 weeks".

Airtel and Vodafone be like "Just passing by LOL"

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 09, 2016
every assignment was a hit back to back
from masquerading as a PA to serving as
Secretary

yet popsy no wan buy me phone

good boy mood o ja wo mo

terrorist ti take over

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Warlord3000(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Quite funny

#BackToBack cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by omenka(m): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2016
I've advised Olamide to patent those lines but he no go hear. If na jand naw, some dude would have been walking home everyday with huge deposits in his account. Imagine banks and big telecoms cashing in on the trend. Etisalat needs to pay him extra for this ad. cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Aviero: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2016
That's why I love Nigeria/Nigerians..

We are strong, mentally.

We can easily turn ugly situations into funny stuffs, and it'll work out well. Even DonJazzy will see this and smile. smiley

Waiting for MTN to do an "Egbon Subscriber, if you want the bonus, come and collect it" advert.

Dem no fit break us mehn... f*ck that shiit!

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by modath(f): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I've advised Olamide to patent those lines but he no go hear. If na jand naw, some dude would have been walking home everyday with huge deposits in his account. Imagine banks and big telecoms cashing in on the trend. Etisalat needs to pay him extra for this ad. cheesy

Our people don't understand branding & effective PR mgt!!!!

In showbiz, no news is the bad news, he is currently naija's most visible entertainment figure & he should ride this wave of publicity to its death!

Baddo could have cashed out biggerly on this, from merchandising to Ads etc but they don't know & they don't listen!!!

I wish but.. smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Saheed9: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Who God has blessed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Smartsyn(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Interesting..

I just know etisalat will not renew his contract when this one expire, they are just cashing on the situation as its trending now and good for business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by gen2briz(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2016
naija I hail oo
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by dammytosh: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Smartsyn:
Interesting..

I just know etisalat will not renew his contract when this one expire, they are just cashing on the situation as its trending now and good for business.

Are you an etisalat brand manager ?

Don't be decieved, they will never make the saka mistake again.

You will soon hear the renewal soon.

MR knower. hater of the federal republic.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Fraih(f): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Everything now hitting from back to back, and something else is taking over undecided

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by KELVIN086: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Not new
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by looseweight: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
He should make money outta this
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by brunofarad(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Back to back

Now a marketing parlance

Watch out for. Mtn version
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by UrbanMystique: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol

Olamide should probably get some money for this..

Everything he says is always hit back to back.. From back to back to leave trash for lawma..

No wonder he is awesome rapper .. grin

20 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by ultrazone(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Chaoberry: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Olamide's blunder at the headies was a Hit though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by emmanuel596(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
ETISALAT will soon come and deny any knowledge of dis advert.....na so MTN makke condom when their oga use am F•cK. all. The. Girls for costomer. Service finish thhhey come deny. The condom....stewpid threads making fp since the days of sani abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by bolex04(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
But they said he will lose endorsement deals...iyalaya yin

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Demmocrats(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Olamide Badoooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.