Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

20 Tips To Get Rid Of Your Fatty Stomach - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Tips To Get Rid Of Your Fatty Stomach (956 Views)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Types Of Foods To Avoid If You Have Stomach Ulcers / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Tips To Get Rid Of Your Fatty Stomach by johnoj24(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
You want to loose weight or get flat tommy and you are still loading Eba, when I mention Eba some people will not be happy with me here because they can't do without Eba, if you can't do without eba then ready for a serious exercise and If you can't do the excercise thing, then relax, all hope is not lost if you can keep principles then you are free, remember Adam fail it and all of us are suffering it today even that fatty stomach God did not create anybody with loads in his front that is why he says my burden is light. If you really want to achieve this, just follow it. 1. Instead of eating eba, just eat amala and ewedu or vegetable soup. 2. Eat more of fish instead of meat. 3.avoid sugar and go honey. 4. Eat rice with vegetable stew instead of tomato stew. 5. Use olive oil instead of palm oil. 6. Instead of 3 tspoon of salt, use 1/2 tspoon. 7. Go for ofada brown rice instead of white rice. 8. Instead of restaurant get your own food done at home. 9. Go for roasted or boiled instead of fried. Continue. www.cookbakingtips.com.ng/20-tips-to-get-rid-of-your-fatty-stomach/
Re: 20 Tips To Get Rid Of Your Fatty Stomach by tundelis(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2016
end time food

(1) (Reply)

Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation / Nutritious Pap Available In Ibadan / Local Rice Available In PH For 8k Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.