Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love (12650 Views)

Fvuck It! I'll Just Stick To Olosho. / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2016
It is no longer news that many marriages/relationship are hitting the rock by the day due to Sexual Incompatibility among spouse. Research has even shown that less than 10% of women experiences ORGASM through out their active sexual life time. And this women hardly let go off the VERY few men who are responsible for their ORGASM experience.
(Ever wonder why that pretty angel stick to that man even with her obvious maltreatment, complains, etc? "And that big good looking guy" finds it difficult to keep his spouse?)
Well, women are humans, as such will want to maximize whatever will make them happy. Funny enough, the issue of their sexual activeness is always kept secret, leaving the men to explore. The very reason many women will hardly tell her spouse she is not sexually satisfied. Instead, she will complain to friends and on social media about her One Minute Man. Therefore, the issue of sex can't be downplayed in a relationship because according to research it helps to bond the spouse. Now, the questions are:

* Do you want to always make your spouse experience Orgasm to give her the maximum sexual pleasure for life and to have her bonded to you?

* Do you have weak erectionn?

* Do you experience challenges getting erectionn after first round of love making?

* Do you experience premature ejaculationn?

* Do you experience low sperm count, watery sperm, low libido?

* Is it infertility/impotency?

* Or any other sexual and erectile dysfunction?

Well, worry no more. As IMASTEX HERBAL CENTRE has come up with the newly formulated "I AM A MAN ACTION POWDER" a 100% HERBAL TEA. The product was formulated after series of research to address, the so many challenges arising from Erectile Health and Sexual Compatibility.

Our mission: is to ensure a Healthy Sexual Life among spouse.

Call/whatsapp: +2348053363999. To order, General Counseling on how to ensure healthy sexual life/erectile system, how to start a date, spice your love life, etc.

1 Like

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2016
These relationship tricks sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by vikacydevato(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
I was almost giving up on herbal medicine until I used your product. Thumbs up, man.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
How to use this product.
Step 1. Get a glass of water
Step 2. Get the product out from the pack
Step 3. Pure it into the glass of water and stir with a spoon
Step 4. And drink it up

Note: the above steps is for those using water. The product can also be taken with Pap, Honey, Mineral, and any other non-Alcoholic drink.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by gomzy121: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2016
I hear.........

okooooooooooo

well am sorry
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
More pix...

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Question: How does the product work?
* Well, taking a pack 15 to 30 minutes before love making will greatly increase sexual performance.
* It will also help keep one's sexually fit, active and cleanses the system.
* It has no side effect, If after taking the product and there was no love making.

* Secondly, taking a dose as recommended by the physician will help to permanently treat the following:
1. Weak Organ
2. Low Libido
3. Premature Ejaculation
4. Low Sperm Count
5. Watery Sperm
6. Impotency/Infertility

Note: the above will only be made possible by strict adherance to our free medical counselling online or in person.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Question: why am i just hearing about this product?

Well, our company has been mainly semi-producing the product for export purpose only. Until some users of our product started commenting and asking us to make the product fully produced and marketed in Nigeria, due to its efficacy and the need to attend to the high sexual health challenges confronting Nigeria marriages. So, your using this product and testifying to others about it will equally help to ensure a general healthy sexual life among spouse.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
we hear

1 Like

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Question: How do i get the product?

Option 1. Simplely come over to our office or through any of our marketers nearest to you.

Option 2. Send your friend/relative that lives within the reach to buy and send it over to you.

Option 3. Place an order online. And we will waybill the product to you anywhere in the world through any means as preferred by you.

For any other questions about: the product, your sexual health, how to be a marketer, general counselling, etc

Reach us on our Official line: +234-8053363999.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 4:20am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
we hear
cruzita, I see you for here again. wetin you dey find manpower for ?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
akuracy:
cruzita, I see you for here again. wetin you dey find manpower for ?

lol. Bad guy, U nor go leave her jo.
Btw, every wise woman make research for her spouse or even friends. Nevertheless, we equally have Herbal Solution for Fertility, Low Libido, Infection, etc for women.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
macino1:

lol. Bad guy, U nor go leave her jo.
Every wise woman research for her spouse or even friends. Nevertheless, we equally have Herbal fertility drugs for women, low libido, infection, etc
oga I need this drug for better kerewa ooo. I go call you later. Na Lagos you dey ?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2016
akuracy:
oga I need this drug for better kerewa ooo. I go call you later. Na Lagos you dey ?

No wahala Sir
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Preparing to waybill to a client

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
About to waybill our product at a transport company to a client.

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by papaking1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello Sir, I have a friend who just yesterday was talking to me about his problem of not satisfying his wife. Can this herbs help him? i will give him your number.

1 Like

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2016
papaking1:
Hello Sir, I have a friend who just yesterday was talking to me about his problem of not satisfying his wife. Can this herbs help him? i will give him your number.

Well, we can't really answer that question not to sound too boastful. And we can't equally reveal here numerous testimonies on our WhatsAppp because of confidentiality. However, the only thing we can assure you is that, after using this product he will see you not as a friend but a brother. At IMASTEX we are result oriented. So, we hope to hear from him. Thanks Sir!
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 1:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Hello, users of IMASTEX product on Nairaland,
We highly appreciate the opportunity given to us to prove to you the efficacy of our product, the trust. Your feedbacks and testimonies on our WhatsApp has been of great joy to us, and equally helping us to ensure a better improvement on our product and services. Please, keep it coming. Nevertheless, we wish to restate that the only reason you were given preferential treatment is because you were a Nairalander with the expectation that you will equally come here to encourage others who have given up on herbs, their situation, possible solution and are wallowing in self pity. Even as we appreciate your private feedback PLEASE, DROP YOUR OBSERVATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES HERE TO HELP OTHER FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.
Thanks!
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 2:06am On Jan 23, 2016
vikacydevato:
I was almost giving up on herbal medicine until I used your product. Thumbs up, man.

Thanks Sir, putting smile on your face is our pride. Please, keep up the healthy living.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by papaking1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have a friend who is into herbal products too and i told him about your product and he wants to become an agent to help you sell the product. can that be possible?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
papaking1:
I have a friend who is into herbal products too and i told him about your product and he wants to become an agent to help you sell the product. can that be possible?

Oh yes of course, he can be an agent. As a matter of fact, we are currently advertising for marketers nation wide to help meet with the high demand on our product.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Question: I don't have any sexual and erectile dysfunction. So, I don't need it.

Agreed you are OK. But prevention simply means not allowing things to even go wrong in the first place which is often regarded as the best form of ensuring healthiness and safety. Since the formula has no side effect, it can be occasionally taken to also protect against any form of possible erectile dysfunction. And to equally stimulate your erectile fitness.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Question: What are the side effects?

Well, it has no side effect because it is purely natural combinations of herbs. And we have not equally gotten any feedback from the numerous usuals of our products to that effect.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2016
The composition include:

Plant root 80.2%, Plant seed 15.4%, Plant leaf 4.4% (100% Natural)
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by papaking1(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Thumbs up! the product over delivered! i go tell you the story when we see.
In short i nearly got into trouble cos junior nor gree wan rest even after three rounds, my wife kokuma comot go sleep the children room

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
how much is the herb ?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Royle2014(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
macino1:
The composition include:

Plant root 80.2%, Plant seed 15.4%, Plant leaf 4.4% (100% Natural)
Plant root is not a chemical nd neither is plant leaf... In fact various parts of a plant contain the same types of alkaloids etc etc which are the active components of this ur powdered drug preparation... So until ya'll do a bioassay of this product nd quote the correct constituents in percentage w/w then dis product is just an avenue of riding gullible Nigerians off their hard earned cash... I don talk my own
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by papaking1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Royle2014:

Plant root is not a chemical nd neither is plant leaf... In fact various parts of a plant contain the same types of alkaloids etc etc which are the active components of this ur powdered drug preparation... So until ya'll do a bioassay of this product nd quote the correct constituents in percentage w/w then dis product is just an avenue of riding gullible Nigerians off their hard earned cash... I don talk my own

What do you mean by riding gullible Nigerians? I have used the product and I got value for the money spent. A friend after using the product is still disturbing me for more.
Are you calling us gullible?
Some people just make comment just because they want to feel relevant. I am an entrepreneur and i encourage people who has the guts to go out and make something happen, not people who go from one thread to another seeking whom to bring down.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Ifakiland(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
hope its not ordinary grinded dried unripe plantain u package dey sell.?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Royle2014:

We appreciate your criticism. Your aim may be out of concern for health and safety of humanity and the value for money. Evidently, that is what we stand for at IMASTEX HERBAL.

Nevertheless, that will stated "plant" simply means it could be a combination of different plant's: roots, seeds, leaves, etc. And that the percentage stated could equally be "QUANTITATIVE".

You may have your general perception about roots & herbs. But Please, it shouldn't be extended to others. Especially, when you haven't even used the product. The efficacy of our product has kept us in business. We equally have endless testimonies to that effect. Just that people are too shy to make the testimonies public. The more reason no users of our products & services have come here to condemn it. And we can't equally post their WhatsApp messages here, because of the respect for individual privacy.

Finally, Our research is to maximize what nature has to offer because in it lies the natural free solutions to man's problem (nature is life).

Example, you may not even know the health benefits of the following fruits.
Bitter Kola: has Antibiotic, etc
Pawpaw: Helps digestion, etc
Bitter leaf: Relief stomach upset, etc
water melon, carrot: Can be used to lighten skin colour, etc
The list is endless. So, why go for chemical combinations with avert side effect? When nature can freely offer you a better result without side effects. Read more on fruits & its benefits: www.nairaland.com/2911017/natural-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculationn
My foreparents knows all these, that is why they lived healthily above 100 years using roots and herbs to achieve that.

Well, to know about the exact active ingredients and others. Please, contact us on how to be part of our regular Seminal. Thanks for your contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way A Belly Navel Is Supposed To Look Like / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.