Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) (8481 Views)

* * No Mercy : Iam Vs Tysson * * / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
We gats follow procedure. . .since he is that good. . .He's one of the Favs to qualify from here on! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ibime:

Based on this, Krayola should be fasttracked straight into the tournament proper to take the place of MrCrackles. Abi na pally pally we dey do for here?   tongue

Still cooking the beef dude ay? cheesy
Pray you dont cross me, i will munch u up in a mouthful and spit it out!
You will be exposed because when the battle starts, the kids who write the shit rhyme's u post here will be busy
They will be writing thier GCSE's so your asshole will be exposed like a turkey's
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
grin grin grin

Lalaboi, It is Ibime vs MrCrackles in round 1 of the tournament. Just set aside those 2 names before you do the draw. I shall make sure christmas comes early for this turkey!  grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Lalaboi, It is Ibime vs MrCrackles in round 1 of the tournament. Just set aside those 2 names before you do the draw. I shall make sure christmas comes early for this turkey!  grin

Who do i get first in this tourney and who are the judges?
I don't mind contracting judges outside NL cos it seems the judges we have in this forum are wackies.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who do i get first in this tourney and who are the judges?
I don't mind contracting judges outside NL cos it seems the judges we have in this forum are wackies.

I swear down brov
Wack judges and shit netcee's wont be tolerated! cheesy
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

I swear down brov
Wack judges and shit netcee's wont be tolerated! cheesy

I wanna be a judge in this tourney. . . . .
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

You dont wanna battle? shocked
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

You wanto judge yaself??
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

You wanto judge yaself??

I would opt out of the tourney.
Sauron is a veteran. . . . . . .The judges just cook up scores without analysing which bar or which punchline attracts which score.
This time around, we need bar to bar analysis.

I don't want some spastic judges to declare Ofokasibe or wack Ibime grin as the winner with nursery rhymes.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I would opt out of the tourney.
Sauron is a veteran. . . . . . .The judges just cook up scores without analysing which bar or which punchline attracts which score.
This time around, we need bar to bar analysis.

I don't want some spastic judges to declare Ofokasibe or wack Ibime grin as the winner with nursery rhymes.

Shame. . . .Considering the best you could do was semi-final in the last tourney lipsrsealed
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Not worried about cats like IBIME SALOME and OFOKA, who just love chit-chit chattering
The judges need to be on point
I still will feed netcee's scraps from the rhyme book

If only we had a sieve, to pass every bars and rhymes through, IBIME and other rhyme pilferer wouldav been exposed! grin cheesy
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Krayola(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
Posting lyrics online isnt an effective way to judge a rapper imo
sometimes plain looking rhymes come across really well on speakers when well delivered.

either ways though i no dey run
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
Krayola:

Posting lyrics online isnt an effective way to judge a rapper imo
sometimes plain looking rhymes come across really well on speakers when well delivered.

either ways though i no dey run

We know!
What some cats put on here wont even rhyme on techno or bhangra beats! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Shame. . . .Considering the best you could do was semi-final in the last tourney lipsrsealed

And what happened to the finalists?
They gave the weakest KEYstyles i have ever seen on this thread. They didn't live up to the hype given to them by the judges.
Did u see the 3rd place battle between me and Ibime. . . . . . .XXL and Vibe Magazine printed it in their "Unsigned Hype" section.
Kaydee(NL's battle judge) confessed the battle should sectioned in Nairaland's HALL OF FAME.

It says alot about the judges if the 3rd/4th place battle was better than the final battle, don't u reckon?
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

And what happened to the finalists?
They gave the weakest KEYstyles i have ever seen on this thread. They didn't live up to the hype given to them by the judges.
Did u see the 3rd place battle between me and Ibime. . . . . . .XXL and Vibe Magazine printed it in their "Unsigned Hype" section.
Kaydee(NL's battle judge) confessed the battle should sectioned in Nairaland's HALL OF FAME.

It says alot about the judges if the 3rd/4th place battle was better than the final battle, don't u reckon?

Is it?

Yeh. . .chamo bribed the judges lol. . .But you and ibime didnt go hard enough in the semis. . .U guyz saved the best for last. . . .ur semi was one of the weakest from you. . . .if the battle was on merit, U and ibime woulda been in the finals. . .

Then again. . .thats why this tourney is holding. . . .SHow ya self lol . . . .Is crackles competiton for ya?. . .c'mon dont chicken out!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Is it?

Yeh. . .chamo bribed the judges lol. . .But you and ibime didnt go hard enough in the semis. . .U guyz saved the best for last. . . .ur semi was one of the weakest from you.  . . .if the battle was on merit, U and ibime woulda been in the finals. . .

Then again. . .thats why this tourney is holding. . . .SHow ya self lol . . . .Is crackles competiton for ya?. . .c'mon dont chicken out!

One man army out here to take watz mine no disrespect!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Is it?

Yes, it is.

Yeh. . .chamo bribed the judges lol. . .But you and ibime didnt go hard enough in the semis. . .U guyz saved the best for last. . . .ur semi was one of the weakest from you.  . . .if the battle was on merit, U and ibime woulda been in the finals. . .

I didn't say Chamo bribed the judges. . . . .The judges took the best cats outta the competition based on their personal beefs.
My semi was weak but it was still good enough to take me to the final of the competition.
Ibime's own was the most obvious. . . . . .Han han!!!

I would whup any nucca on this forum.
Sauron was born to battle. . . . . . .I remember back in the days behind the main library of Manchester Uni.
It was battle, battle and more battlez. This is piece of cake, abeg.
Bring em on.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
Good . . .and i assure you the judges wil get it right this time!. . . . . .as long as you rap comes right. . . . wink

Crackles. . .what have you got to say for yaself?? grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Good . . .and i assure you the judges wil get it right this time!. . . . . .as long as you rap comes right. . . . wink

Bleep the judges. grin

Crackles. . .what have you got to say for yaself?? grin

Leave Crackles outta this, jare.
Are u flaming a war?
------------------------------------------------------------

MrCrackles, are you watching Ross Kemp in Lagos?
It's on SKY170 now.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

MrCrackles, are you watching Ross Kemp in Lagos?
It's on SKY170 now.

M tuned on now brov getting carried away penning some hot leaded bars! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
YOU ALL ARE CRAZY Boys, WHATS UR IDEA OF A JUDge , YOU THINK WE WOULD ACcEPT MUKINA THIS TIME AROUND LIKE HYBRID AND SAURON THE FOOL BROUGHT to come and use her toto wahali to bribe like hybrid said  , LALABOI IS NOT EVEN A bleeping JUDGE , HE IS battling AND SAURON and mc prawn crackers WANT TO OPT OUT BCOZZ OF OFokasibe,,,,bloody coward    plus  i think lalaboi is way better than prawn crackers . hybrid cannot be a judge . he is not credible .  grin grin grin

i want to see the following battles
mc crackers vs ibime (someBody must be disgraced) no be mouth dey do am
sauron vs ofoka(the settlement of the nairaland beef )
darequam vs ofoka (the grugde match)
WORDSMITH VS SAURON REMATCH (SCORES TO SETTLE)

BITCHES !!!! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Crackles. . .what have you got to say for yaself??  grin

Nothing much. . . . . . . Fake Netcee's dont be fooled by the scraps i spit on here, m a pioneer not a vet and i will pistol whip asses! cheesy
End off
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

YOU ALL ARE CRAZY Boys, WHATS UR IDEA OF A JUDge , YOU THINK WE WOULD ACcEPT MUKINA THIS TIME AROUND LIKE HYBRID AND SAURON THE FOOL BROUGHT to come and use her toto wahali to bribe like hybrid said  , LALABOI IS NOT EVEN A bleeping JUDGE , HE IS battling AND SAURON and mc prawn crackers WANT TO OPT OUT BCOZZ OF OFokasibe,,,,bloody coward    plus  i think lalaboi is way better than prawn crackers . hybrid cannot be a judge . he is not credible .  grin grin grin

i want to see the following battles
mc crackers vs ibime (someBody must be disgraced) no be mouth dey do am
sauron vs ofoka(the settlement of the nairaland beef )
darequam vs ofoka (the grugde match)
WORDSMITH VS SAURON REMATCH (SCORES TO SETTLE)

BITCHES !!!! grin

Never one to shy away from challenges
BT.W you are not a challenge to me, i have pushed your weight back with my middle finger
Your futuristic bests i will knock back like a prossers who guzzle semen!
Go and sign up in the prelim's and pray not to draw me in the real battle
I am bang at it this time, the shit i been spitting around here is pre-caution
Wait till the consequences and repercussion drops
! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

M tuned on now brov getting carried away penning some hot leaded bars! grin

U are missing.
They showed Ofokasibe's family compound in Ajegunle. grin grin grin
I can now understand why he is always mad on NL. He is a spastic gay.

ofokasibe:

Ofoka, go and lick your mother's labia.
You can never be a netcee. . . . . . . . . .I am willing to bet u won't win a single match when the tourney starts.
U don't even know how to structure your verses and your lyrics are filled with garbage like your father works as a landfill manager. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are missing.
They showed Ofokasibe's family compound in Ajegunle. grin grin grin
I can now understand why he is always mad on NL. He is a spastic gay.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I missed that part, am'a have to catch the shit online
see that pathetic dude clapping plates in his family compound, claiming to make beats! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I missed that part, am'a have to catch the shit online
see that pathetic dude clapping plates in his family compound, claiming to make beats! grin

Ross Kemp is brave o!!!
Going to meet the MEND when he could be kidnapped himself.

Hahahahahahaha someone wrote Eboue's name on his speed boat.
Eboue is popular o. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hahahahahahaha someone wrote Eboue's name on his speed boat.
Eboue is popular o. grin

Shit funny!
Some Arsenal thugs running things around dat area! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
Oya. . .take it to a ross kemp thread. . .dont derail ma rap thread abeg. , , , ,shu shu!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Oya. . .take it to a ross kemp thread. . .dont derail ma rap thread abeg. , , , ,shu shu!

Don't make me drop a 21-liner on you o.
I have penned the Lalaboi diss and don't provoke me to drop it.
You instigated your army of lunatics to spread lies about me. . . .Why didn't u deal with that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrCrackles, are you watching what i am seeing?
Look at the government house in Rivers State?
Amadioha go strike this governor. . . . . . .He has ruined people's lives in the riverine areas and he's living large.
Even Ross Kemp couldn't believe himself. . . . .Paradise in Nigeria.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

MrCrackles, are you watching what i am seeing?
Look at the government house in Rivers State?
Amadioha go strike this governor. . . . . . .He has ruined people's lives in the riverine areas and he's living large.
Even Ross Kemp couldn't believe himself. . . . .Paradise in Nigeria.

I swear down, living la vida loca!
And its pretty much living la vida loco out there for the masses!
Ross Kemp got balls made of steel man! shocked grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
ooh! me me me, me me me me! cheesy
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
D1KeleVra:

ooh! me me me, me me me me! cheesy

Nice one mahn. . . .

Line up is almost Up. . . .!, .just one more perosn and we ready to go!

Ofoka. . . .last chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.