Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle (3632 Views)

* * No Mercy : Iam Vs Tysson * * / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
SHOW NO MERCY!!! NL SUMMER BATTLE . . . .On by popular demand

With cats lik Crackles missing the last tourney, Did Chamotex really deserve it?? was sauron superior?? Ibime bribed to loose?? lol

Well here is a chance for the favourites. . . .Prove a point

Maybe a comback from the the oldtimers. . .?? Christino. . .What happend to ya??

Any new kid on the block?? wanna give it a shot?? But you must have had good Posts on Freestle thread or Flow for rank.

Get in now!! register for "SHOW NO MERCY" season 1. . . . .

16 netcees battle it out for the ultimate crown being the Best of the rest, This summer!

Judges will be confirmed soon, Be rest assured. . .They will all be Credible. . . . grin

PROVEN NETCEESSSS? SIGN IN HERE!
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
@LALABOI
FACE IT , BOLAJIBROKE MUKINA , HYBRID HAS MORE ORGANISATION SKILLS THAN YOU .
EVEN HYBRID MR FAKE ELITE DOES IT BETTER , THIS IS JUST ON THE LOW SIDE . ITS LIKE AN OJUELEGBA STREET FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT INTRO . 3 FOR 5KOBO INTRO.

BUT ON THE CONTRARY LET THE TOURNEY HOLD BECAUSE
, i would like to see wordsmith whoop sauron's ass once again .oops did i just say that? grin grin grin OYA SAURON ENTER
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
Signing up. . . .
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
A40/sauron ibime any other person
listen to the beats playing on the background of this rap battle . whats the name of d beat?? grin
battle one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5dCBPP5W8&feature=related
battle two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUnqOl2AL-Q&feature=channel_page
battle 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tqwmHOGdpw&feature=related
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by chrisical(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2009
pls i would like to give this a shot.How can i sign up.I cant wait to get started.Am new in this game though.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by lalaboi(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2009
chrisical:

pls i would like to give this a shot.How can i sign up.I cant wait to get started.Am new in this game though.

Prove yaself here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285290.0.html
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2009
lalaboi:

SHOW NO MERCY!!! NL SUMMER BATTLE . . . .On by popular demand
With cats lik Crackles missing the last tourney, Did Chamotex really deserve it?? was sauron superior?? Ibime bribed to loose?? lol
Well here is a chance for the favourites. . . .Prove a point
Maybe a comback from the the oldtimers. . .?? Christino. . .What happend to ya??
Any new kid on the block?? wanna give it a shot?? But you must have had good Posts on Freestle thread or Flow for rank.
Get in now!! register for "SHOW NO MERCY" season 1. . . . .
16 netcees battle it out for the ultimate crown being the Best of the rest, This summer!
Judges will be confirmed soon, Be rest assured. . .They will all be Credible. . . . grin
PROVEN NETCEESSSS? SIGN IN HERE!

Bad timing, was away on holiday
This time around, i am up here and ready to burst it like Shenkolah!
Bars all day for all type netcees and any situation! cool
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Ibime(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bad timing, was away on holiday
This time around, i am up here and ready to burst it like Shenkolah!
Bars all day for all type netcees and any situation! cool

I think MrCrackles should be sent to the preliminary round to prove his worth first. Just cos you are an old-timer on Nairaland doesn't mean you have the requisite skills to enter straight into the tournament. Wack is wack! grin Allowing rubbish like MrCrackles into the tournament freely would simply degrade the value of the tournament. I mean, his raps are barely readable. I usually stop at the 2nd line. I havent even read the last verse he wrote against me cos I couldn't follow his flow. And he wonders why it might take me a week to respond. It takes me a week to read the damn thing and only 10 minutes to reply. grin
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ibime:

I think MrCrackles should be sent to the preliminary round to prove his worth first. Just cos you are an old-timer on Nairaland doesn't mean you have the requisite skills to enter straight into the tournament. Wack is wack! grin Allowing rubbish like MrCrackles into the tournament freely would simply degrade the value of the tournament. I mean, his raps are barely readable. I usually stop at the 2nd line. I havent even read the last verse he wrote against me cos I couldn't follow his flow. And he wonders why it might take me a week to respond. It takes me a week to read the damn thing and only 10 minutes to reply. grin

Running your mouth again?
Trying to score cheap points by claiming it takes you donkey years to read my rap is not going to work
Your spirit was broken, ego was dented and you felt defeated and i am responsible for it all
If your second coming is planned out, i will settle all shit with answers in perfect timing, u cant beat it! cheesy
I will only sum up your ejaculation above as shit grade beef
Keep frying it hombre! grin
One love
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by mukina2: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
I want to beef Ibime cool
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
mukina2:

I want to beef Ibime cool

I am sure you will batter the prat!
The kids who pen his bars and rhymes are busy doing GCSE's hence it is a good time to further humuliate the retard! grin tongue
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ibime:

I think MrCrackles should be sent to the preliminary round to prove his worth first. Just cos you are an old-timer on Nairaland doesn't mean you have the requisite skills to enter straight into the tournament. Wack is wack!  grin Allowing rubbish like MrCrackles into the tournament freely would simply degrade the value of the tournament. I mean, his raps are barely readable. I usually stop at the 2nd line.

AND THEY SAID OFOKASIBE WASNT SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT MC PRAWN CRACKERS BEING OVER WACK ,
HONESTLY WHEN NIGGAS LIKE CHAMOTEX , IBIME , MAILMALC, WORDSMITH, EVEN HYBRID DROPS ANYTHING I USUALLY RESPECT IT,AND READ IT OVER LIKE 10TIMES , BUT BRASH PRAWN CRACKERS , NIGGA PLSSSSSSS
I ONLY BEEF SAURON &IBIME CUZZ I WANT THE BATTLES  TO CONTINUE . WHEN YOU ARE WACK YOU ARE WACK
PRAWN MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS DAMN TOO WACK.  EVEN 1999 JOO-CHET RAPS BETTER THAN U
THE FOOL DOESNT EVEN USE ANY VOCAB ,WORD, METAS , I NEVA EVEN SEEN HIM THROW ANY PUNCH
IF LALABOI ALLOWS HIM TO JOIN ELITE  FREELY THEN OFOKASIBE DESERVES ELITE TIMES 2. 
BY GENERAL CONSENSUS MC CRACKERS MUST FIGHT FOR RESPECT.
IF U ASK HYBRID OR EVEN SHAZ SEF WHATS HE THINK ABOUT MC PRAWN CRACKERS , HE WILL TELL U  THE TRUTH.
MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS THE WACKEST NETCEE IN NAIRALAND !HE MUST FIGHT HARD FOR A SPOT!

@LALABOI
if u give him free slot that will amount to partiality, and u know what i can fuckin do .!

@ibime
respect has no other name ,. but respect .
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

AND THEY SAID OFOKASIBE WASNT SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT MC PRAWN CRACKERS BEING OVER WACK ,
HONESTLY WHEN IBIME DROPS ANYTHING I USUALLY RESPECT IT,
I ONLY BEEF HIM CUZZ I WANT THE BATTLES TO CONTINUE . WHEN YOU ARE WACK YOU ARE WACK
PRAWN MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS DAMN TOO WACK. EVEN JOO-CHET RAPS BETTER THAN U
THE FOOL DOESNT EVEN USE ANY VOCAB ,WORD, METAS , I NEVA EVEN SEEN HIM THROW ANY PUNCH
IF LALABOI ALLOWS HIM TO JOIN ELITE FREELY THEN OFOKASIBE DESERVES ELITE TIMES 2.
IF U ASK HYBRID OR EVEN SHAZ SEF WHATS HE THINK ABOUT MC PRAWN CRACKERS , HE WILL TELL U THE TRUTH.
MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS THE WACKEST NETCEE IN NAIRALAND !HE MUST FIGHT HARD FOR A SPOT!
@LALABOI
if u give him free slot that will amount to partiality, and u know what i can fuckin do .!
@ibime
respect has no other name ,. but respect .

Typing like a cum-soaked retard whilst riding on IBIME's dic.k ay? grin cheesy
Have you responded to the hot leaded verses i dumped on your amoeba shaped head?
Well i dont care if both of ya stuff beef in ya rectums, it wont change nothing!
Come back and take a spot if you top 10% of me!
Lords knows this kid, Brashy is hot like fiyaaah!
Word of my mama, i will always get better than my fiercest critics
It's BRASHY you bastards! grin tongue
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin cheesy
Have you responded to the hot leaded verses i dumped on your amoeba shaped head?
It's BRASHY you bastards! grin tongue

me respond to that wack nonsense u call a verse ,,do u even understand the basics of hiphop.u should go to ofokasibe -gabbrywl rap sch to learn the basic first.
plus have u seen the way i usually drive my 2008 camry with speed to quickly reply any ibime , chamo, wordsmith or even a sauron verse, ??thats cuzz they all command respect. unlike urs.

if ibime hasnt pointed this out today they would prolly think i am the only one always saying you are too overwack.! grin
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by kaym2: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

me respond to that wack nonsense u call a verse ,,do u even understand the basics of hiphop.
.! grin

this is serious !
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by darequam(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
I want in on this show only if its gonna start earliest at july 13th.
O4ka would be ma specimen to work on.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
darequam:

I want in on this show only if its gonna start earliest at july 13th.
O4ka would be ma specimen to work on.

hahaha, me be ur specimen to beat? ke? , mogbe you that u have no reputation .
i beg them dey call ram wey get horn even anophelles mosquito sef dey show face . pls go to the preliminaries jare .
me and u no be mate .
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Sauron1: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

HONESTLY WHEN NIGGAS LIKE CHAMOTEX , IBIME , MAILMALC, WORDSMITH, EVEN HYBRID DROPS ANYTHING I USUALLY RESPECT IT,AND READ IT OVER LIKE 10TIMES , BUT BRASH PRAWN CRACKERS , NIGGA PLSSSSSSS
I ONLY BEEF SAURON &IBIME CUZZ I WANT THE BATTLES  TO CONTINUE . WHEN YOU ARE WACK YOU ARE WACK

You are not saying the whole truth there.
Ofoka only beefs Sauron because he knows Sauron is superior to him.

PRAWN MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS DAMN TOO WACK.  EVEN 1999 JOO-CHET RAPS BETTER THAN U
IF LALABOI ALLOWS HIM TO JOIN ELITE  FREELY THEN OFOKASIBE DESERVES ELITE TIMES 2. 
IF U ASK HYBRID OR EVEN SHAZ SEF WHATS HE THINK ABOUT MC PRAWN CRACKERS , HE WILL TELL U  THE TRUTH.
MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS THE WACKEST NETCEE IN NAIRALAND !HE MUST FIGHT HARD FOR A SPOT

Look at you running your mouth again like a village public tap.
MrCrackles is better than you in the art of rapping but we all know you are the KING at one thing: WACK-ASS LYRICS.
It's amusing you talk about metas, multis and punchlines. . . . . . .I have never seen such in your lyrics.
U should seek other hobbies like hunting or hawking puff-puff. . . .Rapping is not your forte.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are not saying the whole truth there.
Ofoka only beefs Sauron because he knows Sauron is superior to him.

you berra than me , nigga pls. do u think i am wordsmith
me and u are not mates sauron , you urself dont drop any metas , or punchlines,
the only thing the old sauron used to drop before he lost to wordsmith was multis,
since flowshow disgraced you with a diss track and since you lost to wordsmith you haave been as wack as mr crackers
lest o 4get first of all u should check this thread to see what they are saying right now about magnum aka the wack sauron. check it right now https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285685.0.html
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Sauron1: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

you berra than me , nigga pls. do u think i am wordsmith
me and u are not mates sauron , you urself dont drop any metas , or punchlines,
the only thing the old sauron used to drop before he lost to wordsmith was multis,
since flowshow disgraced you with a diss track and since you lost to wordsmith you haave been as wack as mr crackers
lest o 4get first of all u should check this thread to see what they are saying right now about magnum aka the wack sauron. check it right now

Apart from the entertainment and the usual kicks i get from dropping keystyles on this section, you and me ain't in the same category.
I have never seen anyone so wack at putting words together as much as you do.
There's no iota of sense in your drops and if this forum was entirely a rap battle schitzo, you woulda been banned years ago.
I can't wait to have your head in me oven when the tourney starts.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look at you running your mouth again like a village public tap.
MrCrackles is better than you in the art of rapping but we all know you are the KING at one thing: WACK-ASS LYRICS.
It's amusing you talk about metas, multis and punchlines. . . . . . .I have never seen such in your lyrics.
U should seek other hobbies like hunting or hawking puff-puff. . . .Rapping is not your forte.

OFOKA
The streets know my swag, ability and repertoire!
grin
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Apart from the entertainment and the usual kicks i get from dropping keystyles on this section, you and me ain't in the same category.
I have never seen anyone so wack at putting words together as much as you do.
There's no iota of sense in your drops and if this forum was entirely a rap battle schitzo, you woulda been banned years ago.
I can't wait to have your head in me oven when the tourney starts.

Absolutely! grin
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

me respond to that wack nonsense u call a verse ,,do u even understand the basics of hiphop.u should go to ofokasibe -gabbrywl rap sch to learn the basic first.
plus have u seen the way i usually drive my 2008 camry with speed to quickly reply any ibime , chamo, wordsmith or even a sauron verse, ??thats cuzz they all command respect. unlike urs.
if ibime hasnt pointed this out today they would prolly think i am the only one always saying you are too overwack.! grin

You simply lack the skills to respond and therefore you are a grand LACKWIT!
Drive your 2008 camry, shu.t the fuc.k up, i shitted on that already with the Maybach 2010 plate
I dont need you to respect me, RESPECT = BRASHY, so you and IBIME are irrelevant to the necessary condiments
U beef all day, instead of improving your rap game
Your mouth needs to be plugged to a voltage optimizer, where it will be better serving as a bypass switch, you tosser
I understand your frustrations, you cant be where we bubble at, you need a visa
And you wont be getting the visa, because you aint got a passport, as it's strictly by invitation
You manliness riding gay who loves the attention!
cool tongue
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
ok sauron upload what u did 7yrs agao.t least skill is skill. i just need proof.thats all

MrCrackles:

OFOKA
The streets know my swag, ability and repertoire!
grin

for real, dawg you ? swag? , nigga ps. stick to washing plates and toilets for the queen mother.
like i didnt know that you went to osu and lived in oluwole .lmfao ur yansh don open!

@brash bitch
we are talking about you are talking about visa. what has this got to do with hiphop, thats the point dawg.
this is why you are lame . you get confused easily .! your fada fit afford maybach ? you dont need to fake anything or divert topics, keep it real , stop being lame dawg.!
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Sauron1: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

ok sauron upload what u did 7yrs agao.t least skill is skill. i just need proof.thats all

E be like say ear dey pain you.
I have lost everything i did back in the days.
They were all on tapes. . . . lost em, moved houses and blah blah blah.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Gabry(f): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
I dont think I can do this sad
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ibime is 22 or 23. . . . . . . .He left rap music some 2-3 years ago when he got a job.
I left putting rap lyrics on audio over 7 years ago, so i don't have anything on audio anywhere. . . . .
There's a universe of difference between me and Ibime.

All i do on freestyle lounge is just freestyling as well.
When i write, pudden heads like you cannot comprehend it.
Go and check out "FLOW FOR RANK" thread with me topicals. . . . . .and even then, those take few hours to pen.
Sauron Vs Ofoka is like David Beckham vs LASTMA official in wealth. They shouldn't be compared.

ibime is 22 and we all know and respect the fact that he is tighter than you ., reason why ibime showed and proof!
but you , you cant show anything , you have been repeating for the past 5 yrs i knew u on nl that u did something 7 yrs ago, it doesnt take u 2 minutes to record . i can even record something right now and upload it in 5 minutes
the moment i hear how tight you are , respect comes in immediately . have u seen me dissing ibime after that ?i didnt even know he was spitzo in ahh. cuzz i knew spitzo in ahh like 4yrs ago. respect commands respect . it doesnt beg for it .
plus
-u claim ur in jand, and ur lappy doesnt have a mic, u dont know how to record ,is this illiteracy or poverty?

i mean are u this poor?  is it so difficult for u in jand, is this what crackers refers to as swag.?
this is empty swag men , you guys are really suffering ! grin i can even buy a lappy4 u in naija and send it to u
it hurts to know that my online hommies are suffering in abject poverty in jand.! shocked
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

For real, dawg you ? swag? , nigga ps. stick to washing plates and toilets for the queen mother.
like i didnt know that you went to osu and lived in oluwole .lmfao ur yansh don open!
@brash bitch
we are talking about you are talking about visa. what has this got to do with hiphop, thats the point dawg.
this is why you are lame . you get confused easily .! your fada fit afford maybach ? you dont need to fake anything or divert topics, keep it real , stop being lame dawg.!

You see why i keep saying you are an imbecilic slowpoke!
Who doesnt know me referring to Visa is metaphorical?
Oluwole and OSu are places i dont even know talkless of living, are you fucking mad? shocked
Without being arrogant, i am a cream boy not a tout like you
What you like is endless debates without making any sense, and it only results in rocks chucked at you plus you making a fool of yourself
You are not making any sense, you chat the most gobblydygooks ever and the reason is very obvious, you are an all day RETARD!
I will shit on any futuristic personal best you come up with all day
You are suffering from Melancholia, an excess of black bile and to return your sanity, i will hack off your gallblader with a bread knife!
Coc.kslurping peasant!
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by Sauron1: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

ibime is 22 and we all know and respect the fact that he is tighter than you ., reason why ibime showed and proof!
but you , you cant show anything , you have been repeating for the past 5 yrs i knew u on nl that u did something 7 yrs ago, it doesnt take u 2 minutes to record . i can even record something right now and upload it in 5 minutes
the moment i hear how tight you are , respect comes in immediately . have u seen me dissing ibime after that ?i didnt even know he was spitzo in ahh. cuzz i knew spitzo in ahh like 4yrs ago. respect commands respect . it doesnt beg for it .
plus
-u claim ur in jand, and ur lappy doesnt have a mic, u dont know how to record ,is this illiteracy or poverty?

You must be an idiot. . . . .
Apparently, i have been talking to a plonker.
Do u realise the meaning of what you just spewed? Rapping ain't ma thingy again.
I gave it all up. . . . . . .sorry to burst your bubble(i won't be throwing any voice on the internet).

i mean are u this poor?  is it so difficult for u in jand, is this what crackers refers to as swag.?
this is empty swag men , you guys are really suffering ! grin i can even buy a lappy4 u in naija and send it to u
it hurts to know that my online hommies are suffering in abject poverty in jand.! shocked

Difficult for me in jand?
What i spend daily is what u survive on annually!!!
It's as simple as that.
Re: Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle by ofokasibe: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

E be like say ear dey pain you.
I have lost everything i did back in the days.
They were all on tapes. . . . lost em, moved houses and blah blah blah.
this si what u have been saying for 5 yrs , moved house , lost it in sch etc ,
ok lemme assume you are telling the truth , now what about this weekend. take one of ur own freestyle lounge verses , freestyle it on any beat ,
i can even recommend a beat that is basic that would fit in automatically to ur flows,and neva skip
then upload it and lets hear , we just need to pay respect . thats if ur truly hiphop like u claim to be in nl.

see A40, even tho we exchange words in nL, insult each other daily ,he knows i fcukin respect him, and cant talk to him like i talk to u, i battled him for like 2weeks non stop .,i can even give u the link on hybrid freesytle lounge, he didnt proof anything ,. i saw hiphop in him and respected him str8 up. this is all we need,
why do u think hybrid doesnt dig u? wy do u think wordsmith thinks ur full of shit?
ask wordsmith bout me he fuckin respects me ! cuzz i show and proof! u sauron cant show and proof !
even crude , flowshow ,oldsync all this guys they command respect cuzz they proof it everyday .!
and they are not even  rappers in real life , they are just normal guys that have day jobs and love to have fun online just like u.  SHOW AND PROOF .! sauron show and proof ! cool

(1) (2) (3)

*||who Is Your Top 5 Best Rapper In Nigeria||* / ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.