Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Happy Pongal Wishes And Quotes | Pongal Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Pongal Wishes And Quotes | Pongal Festival (969 Views)

Happy New Year And Merry Christmas Messages And Quotes / Happy Easter Wishes And Messages / Happy Valentines Day Wishes And Quotes 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Pongal Wishes And Quotes | Pongal Festival by techtweetz171: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2016
ADVANCE HAPPY PONGAL WISHES FOR 2016

19:51
With New Year fast approaching, Pongal isn’t far away. Today I'm here to give you the best Advance happy pongal wishes to wish your loved one's. By not jumping directly to give you the best SMS for Advance Happy Pongal Wishes, let me tell you what Pongal festival is all about. This year 2016, you will have to get some more knowledge on what Pongal festival is actually about, to celebrate it. Isn't it?

What Is Pongal? Why Do We Celebrate Pongal Festival?

advance happy pongal wishes

Pongal is a harvest festival where mostly the people show their gratefulness to Sun god for the abundance harvest that they are able to produce. People in order to celebrate Pongal, feast together, give gifts to each other and end up visiting each other home. Though it is a festival of the people of Tamil Nadu, still it is celebrated all across India with same enthusiasm.

Even if you are not a Tamilian, you can send your Happy PongalWishes to other people. Isn’t it mandatory to wish your friends and relatives during the festival time? Everyone wishes on the festival day, but in order to keep the enthusiasm level high, start wishing your friends and relatives Happy Pongal in advance.

Advance Happy Pongal Wishes SMS For You

Don’t worry, if you are running short of wishes, today I am here to rescue you with my collection of Advance Happy Pongal Wishes. Check them out and start sending advance Happy Pongal wishes to all.

When the Pongal begins
And people start praying to Sun God
I will pray for you that
Happiness starts knocking early at your door
And that is why
Here I send you my Advance Happy Pongal!
Am I the first one to wish you Happy Pongal?
My first wishes are for you
My best wishes are for you
May God bless you
Look around you
My Advance Happy Pongal are surrounding you!
For you to celebrate Pongal festival joyfully
Few days are still left
You will get engaged in the harvest festival
And might not notice my well wishes for you
So here I am
Sending you my Advance Happy Pongal
For you to enjoy every bliss!
Celebrate the charm of the festival
Not only on the day
But also before it even starts.
Let the celebration start early and end late
For an early celebration
Here I am wishing you from my heart
Advance Happy Pongal!
For the ample harvesting
The sun is sweltering itself
The plant is surrendering itself
I can’t do much
Except for being a person to wish you first
Advance Happy Pongal!
With the Pongal festival round the corner
May you receive peace, happiness, prosperity and good health
May my wishes enter your life early
So that you can count the bliss in the actual festival
Advance Happy Pongal to you and your family!
Sweet as sweetness
Bitter as bitterness
Salt as saltiness
Oops! Overwhelmed with early excitement
Messed up all the messiness
But guess what?
I didn’t forget something like forgetfulness
And that is to send my wishes for you
Advance Happy Pongal!
An old message says
Sky is blue
Roses are red
Forget the crap
Packed in this wrap
With a tint of my craziness
are my Advance Happy Pongal Wishes!
After thanking the Sun
You need to have fun
Before the actual festival
You need to know my prayer for your survival
Sealed in this message
Accept my Advance Happy Pongal Wishes!
For one viewing the message
My best wishes goes for you
In few days before Pongal
Guess what have I sent?
My Advance Happy Pongal Wishes!

So, here was my collection for unique and exclusive Advance Happy Pongal Wishes for your friends and relatives. The wishes may sound crazy but craziness means happiness and happiness means festive seasons. So, let the craziness spread with your Advance Pongal Wishes.

Oh! Did I forget something? Yes, I think so. Advance Happy Pongal to you! If you liked the collection of the Advance Pongal Wishes, don’t forget to share the page among your loved ones. Share the Happiness along with the Advance Happy Pongal Wishes! Thank You.

http://www.quotesgreetings.com/2016/01/happy-pongal-wishes-greetings-quotes-messages-sms-images.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Court Of Arms Use Animals As Symbols / Shock As Mysterious White Cat Appears During Man's Funeral And This Happened / Which Particular Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best In Terms Of Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.