Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) (20403 Views)

UNILAG ADMISSION Runz And Slots 100% Safe Available / Auchi Poly First Batch Admission RUNZ / PROCESSING / Auchi Poly Admission RUNZ / PROCESSING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by MrBen10(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Hear my Story on how i was scammed by 'Poly Tafia', now called 'Tafia Campus Gist' on admission runz...
[A MUST READ]
.*
.*
(Pls be patient and read to the last so that you will not fall victim in the hand of scammers and 419ner)
.*
It was one evening, immediately after buying the morning 'regular' admission form, i called 'Poly Tafia' (now 'Tafia Campus Gist') on phone because he has been a regular poster of accurate news happening in and around Auchi Poly and on all his post he has always ask prospective students/applicants to call him for admission help/assistance.
.*
When i called him, we bargained for HND admission runz cost of 20k and i told him that the admission is not for me but was only helping a friend, So i asked to meet with him so that i can give him the lady's credentials and a half payment But he told me he was in Benin and would not be coming to Auchi till the end of September and he ask me to text the Name, Department and Admission Application Number to his phone number so that he can forward it, which i did.
He also said i should send the money to an account number which he would send later and i promise to send him half of the money in 3days time. He always call me on phone daily reminding me about the money to be sent and this got me skeptical about his authencity but the fact that his news about happenings in campus and within the admin of the school are real, made me have little hope in him.
.*
Fast forward, On the day i was to send the money to him, he sent me a Diamond bank account
(Acct Name: Dada Sunday
Acct No: 0030126755, Diamond Bank)
...and for the second time i doubt his authenticity and called him, i told him that i dnt really beleive he is a student of AuchiPoly or even stays in Auchi because he should have know that there is no Diamond Bank in Auchi Town. He quickly apologies and promise to send me a GTB account but later send in an ECO Bank Account
(Acct No: 4981044889
Acct Name: Osifo Glory, EcoBank...)
.*
... and after which he keep calling every 10mins asking me to pay in the money fast, so that he can withdraw it and send to the man in charge of the admission. .
I had wanted to transfer the money thru ATM but had a second thought of paying it on bank counter inside the bank, so that i can have a 'teller' evidence of payment, which i did.
.*
Two weeks after the screening exam, i called to remind him about the admission stuff and he told me that he is in Lokoja where the admission coalation is being taking place. I doubted him the third time but only prayed to God to make this admission a success. I asked him 'since when did Auchi poly start coalating admission in lokoja', he said that the school doesnt want interference of strong personalities in the admission proccess.
.*
After like a week later he called me, asking me to send the remaining balance of 10k to make it a complete payment of 20k but i told him that the girl who am running the admission for said she will only pay after her name is released in the admission list and he said that he is now in abuja where the list would be sent back to Auchi and her name is going to come out in first batch and he later sent me a picture of 'first batch admission list' which contain the name and other names thru whatsapp BUT the designs/format of the list is not typical to that of Auchi poly and i counter him about it, he gave me an excuse that it has not been arranged and would then be put into Auchi Poly design/format before it will be posted.
.*
He keep calling me on daily basis to pay up the balance but i told him to be patient.
Two days later, the first batch admission list was pasted on the school's board and the name was not there. I called him and he told me that the name will be out in the second batch, this is the guy that swear to his frustrated mother that its already in first batch oh.
.*
The next day another batch was pasted and still the name wasn't there.
.*
After some weeks, he started pastering me for the balance and i shuned him and told him till when the name is out. Later he told me that he has gone to the office incharge and it was a mistake and the name has been inputted and will be out in the next batch, but the man is requesting for the balance.
.*
After many weeks, second batch was posted but without the name and i called him, he refuse picking my calls... This happened for complete three weeks until i called him with a different number and he pick and on hearing my voice he ended the call.
I called him with another different number the next day and i told him if the admission is hard for him, he should let me know so that i can try other channels before it will be too late BUT he promised me that the name will be out in supplimentary list and that he has been having a personal problem that was why he wasnt picking my calls.
.*
Why supplimentary when i paid you even before the screening exam??
He ended the call on me.
.*
Third batch admission list was pasted and since then he refuse picking my calls till even when supplimentary was pasted on the 3rd week of November without the name in it, he refuse picking my calls all through December and block me on facebook and this happened Upto January 5th 2016 when i use another different number to call him and he picked, on hearing my voice he drop the call and never picked again.
.*
After two days, i called with another number and he pick and i told him that since the admission was not successful, when should i be expecting the refund? ...he then told me that even if i report to the police, that the Name, Account Number and even this phone number are all registered with a fake identity and i can never get him, and that i was only a MUGU, He drop the call and also sent me same words in sms.
.*
.*
Two other girls also confided in me that they sent him 30k and 25k respectively and their name wasnt out and he stop picking their calls.
I KNW HE MIGHT HAVE SCAMMED OTHERS WHO ARE SHY TO POST OUT THEIR XPERIENCES WITH HIM.
.*
.*
He has now change his name from 'Poly Tafia' to 'Tafia Campus Gist', and also changed his former phone number of 08104854272, to a new line: 08145797318
.*
.*
.*
This is how a friend lost her admission this year thru me, while i entrusted her admission in the hands of a thief, because he claim to be a saint thru his news updates. .*
I will be paying her the money Dada Sunday (a.k.a Sunnex) duped me but will he ever go free
Hehehe
.*
.*
I have a voice call record of All our conversation from the very first day to the very last day when he even threaten to use his juju on me, i laugh at him cos all our calls are always on recording.
.*
I also have the teller issued to me after payment into his Bank account.
.*
I also have the Fake Admission list he sent to me thru whatsapp and the whatsapp conversation was screenshot too.
.*
The text messages he sent right from the very first day of his Bank account number to the day of the threats sent to me are still in my phone.
.*
.*
.*
.*
This should be an eye opener that the handler of 'Tafia Campus Gist' parading in Uniben facebook group, SUG Interactive Auchi Poly facebook group and other groups is a pure Scammer, 419ner and thief. He only changed his name from 'Poly Tafia' to 'Tafia Campus Gist' so that he can carry out his nifferious activities in groups without limits.
He is a WOLF in Sheep clothing.
.*
All prospective students and students of Auchi Poly, AAU ekpoma, UNIBEN and others Please Beware of him!!!
He is in those group now.
.*
.*
.*
Further investigation shows that some student are the ones sending him happening in and around the school as a means of voicing things happening and he uses the news to gain trust from all students in the group thinking he is the originator so he can dupe those who would rely on him for assistance.
.*
.*
.*
Remember, i have evidences of all my claims, let him come and defend himself here.
.*
All new student of Auchi Poly, UNIBEN, AAU ekpoma and other tertiary Institution should use this my experience as a lesson to learn from.
.*
.*
Constructive criticism are allowed.
.*
.*
cc: obinoscopy lalasticlala seun Afam4eva
Please help me push to front page for people's view, critics and advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by MRpii(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Scammers ti take over

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by MrBen10(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2016
They are in all sch groups giving news update, making pple to trust them.
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
If you can't get it through full time,try part time,it is easier to get in...Not necessary we all must go through full time.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by iteleaye(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thieves everywhere... Jungle don mature, like say that 10k go change him life abi na tfare to carry am go heaven... That guy, if SARS no shoot am at last, them go lynch am like Bobby Lynch wen e turn full time robber

Combines barometer, altimeter, thermometer and weather forecast functions together, for Naija bachelors wey dey spread cloth for line go work, this way... U get to predict the weather grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by bunmioguns(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Morhziez(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
k. lol.!! the way Olamide and Don jazzy scammed us!! one minute dem dey fight the other minute they snap picture together.. mcheeew. them no sabi beef sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nawa o.."

You shoud knw the sh!t isint real undecided

Bro,you fall my hand big time..

Well as the prayer goes( May God not let the fool wey dey butter our bread to b wise)..grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by bolex04(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na poly sef

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by youngwarlocks: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't and I Mean I DON'T trust people with my money..........never, i can dash money, buh will never give some1 i dont know money, no mata how desperate i am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by ournaijablog(f): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
you have enough evidence to even nail a senator grin report him to the police ASAP permission to post it on my blog? so others can be aware

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016

For Nigeria to get better we need to stop following shortcuts in life, why not encourage her to study harder and score higher in her post utme? If she cheats her way into school, she would be encouraged to keep cheating her way to the top.
Am not posing to be a saint, am only saying we should always try to give our best at every opportunity we have.
Sorry for the loss, but learn from it as well and become a better person.

the other day I read about korode bello not attending lectures and his lecturer threatening to resign, and I was disappointed to see how Nairalanders were appraising Korode bello for his actions, if he were to be in England or Usa studying for a degree I bet he won't try what he did,
Sometimes we have to realize is not always about the money as nigerians we should have a standard that even money can't buy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by EmeraldGoup: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
This one is strong
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Chidonc(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
What happened to your friend reading and following the right channels in other to gain admission. This just a case of a cheat being cheated upon, what where u expecting ?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by waveskaaya(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
not his fault but urs bro. wise up x

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
You don enter 1chance... Go and report him 2 okija shrine, he go empty his account number for you... grin grin grin kpere mugu fall aloba chop
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Benjom(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's well.
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by okirewaju(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na wa
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
U deserved to be scammed. It is pple like u that will say apc/pdp is corrupt but wtf were u trying to do urself. Later d silly gal wud go and gv testimony in church if it had been successful. Nigerians and hypocrisy sha

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by defendedvictim(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrBen10:
Hear my Story on how i was scammed by 'Poly Tafia', now called 'Tafia Campus Gist' on admission runz...
[A MUST READ] I doubted him the third time but only prayed to God to make this admission a success.
how can God answer this prayer now; wen u r busy helping yourself.

Seriously, why should people even pay for admission? Education is not by force biko...if u can't get it normally, learn a trade. Intelligence isn't in art and science only sad

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by abduldope(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is serves u right... Bloody corrupted OP

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by helphelp: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dem scam you back to back..

Still you never get sense

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by leighcon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
I still wonder why Nigerians are so gullible that they want to pay money to secure something that has a process. Admission into schools have defined processes that if followed, can guarantee you the space you want.

Agreeing to pay the N20,000.00 makes you culpable of corruption yourself.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by PrinceIkye: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
s
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by yomalex(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pele oh
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Chidizman(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
**** Your Ancestors Small*** This got me laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by slytubadth(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bros, I know go lie you, you fall hands die!
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Dapromzy333(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) by Carowline(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chisos...
Op you want me to read this Declaration of Human rights document ?
Fear God nau...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. / Uniben- Postgraduate School Fees For Each Faculties And Application Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.