Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nothing Like Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Like Rapture (527 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Like Rapture by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2016
I want to use this medium to enlighten you on what some pastors are preaching today. Let me tell you the truth there is nothing like rapture,is not biblical.no secret taken to heaven. The Bible say that all eyes shall see Him that is to say that it will be visible to everyone,Lord Jesus is not afraid of human man or dark powers that He will sneak into the world.

There is investigative judgement going on now,that is why we need to repent.If you are child of God anytime you commit sin the Holy spirit will tell you and when you pray. And confeSs you are forgiven
Re: Nothing Like Rapture by MhizVee(f): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
azuson:
I want to use this medium to enlighten you on what some pastors are preaching today. Let me tell you the truth there is nothing like rapture,is not biblical.no secret taken to heaven. The Bible say that all eyes shall see Him that is to say that it will be visible to everyone,Lord Jesus is not afraid of human man or dark powers that He will sneak into the world.

There is investigative judgement going on now,that is why we need to repent.If you are child of God anytime you commit sin the Holy spirit will tell you and when you pray. And confeSs you are forgiven
so wat are u insinuating,

(1) (Reply)

Interpetating Bibilical Law / I Need The Services Of A Voodoo Practitioner / The Devil Wants Us To Sin So That God Will Smoke Our A.ss!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.