Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer (55760 Views)

#bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / Better Subscription Between DSTV And Startimes / Between Dstv And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by ddaammyy(f): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jckleiin:

well you are the 1st female saying this...NICE! !!
yea I see nothing interesting or captivating in those channels. A total waste of time if u ask me undecided
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by ddaammyy(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2016
mickey45:

Not sure a lot of your "Fellow Nigerians" will agree to your position.
Not the ones who resume duty @ DSTV from 4pm till Dawn/Fuel finish.
yea I see nothing interesting or captivating in those channels. A total waste of time if u ask me undecided
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by ddaammyy(f): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
silent10:

Wow! Coming 4rm a lady, dat's gud
yea I see nothing interesting or captivating in those channels. A total waste of time if u ask me undecided I prefer action, epic and seasonal movies
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by emfaldo(m): 1:23am On Jan 10, 2016
zee world is d main prob I have here... from seloni to destiny to foolish soap operas...no other channel is available to watch...o su boiz oooo
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by Sexytemi(f): 5:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Sure thing... Mind chatting me up on Whatsapp or BBM?? Might get to learn more... wink

BBM it will be.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by Kaylexzy(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

BBM it will be.

24ED0AE5

My pin,kindly add me up... Tanx wink
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by Cyriloha(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

e dey na....for shade oooo.

funny
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by pek(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2016
I can understand with ladies falling in love with the two channels, but men smh. It is sign of end time
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by dasparrow: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
@Post

I don't watch any of those channels. I prefer ID Extra on channel 171, TLC on channel 172, ED on channel 190, then occasionally BET, MTV base and Trace urban music channels.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
lilkudos:

I think I found a girlfriend after 15 years of search.. Someone who doesn't live in fantasies..

#like you bae... #real world kiss kiss kiss

lol... Igbo peeps will say "Ihe n'enweghi isi n'odu"
meaning a useless thing..... it makes ladies see life differently and act fake... building a castle in d air
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
JUHABACH:
one man's trash.........
that's d point... its my trash and prolly others fantasy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
lateefx:

I like you for this.
I like u too Meehn. Igbo peeps will say "Ihe n'enweghi isi n'odu"
meaning a useless thing..... it makes ladies see life differently and act fake... building a castle in d air
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
holusormi:

You will marry me, yes ?? !! shocked
nah! I've already said " I do"
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by liquidmetall: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
refiner:
I prefer African magic....and Philippines films....can sit for upto 24 hours watching it and I won't feel any pain......

buh I love wrestling more..

Who is the world heavy weight champion?

And who won the OMG moment of the year?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by refiner(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
liquidmetall:

Who is the world heavy weight champion?

And who won the OMG moment of the year?

lol...av nt been watching wrestling of late buh I fink d world heavy weight champion is Roman Reigns.....dat was wen he fought wif sheamus....

buh I dont knw who won d OMG of d yr...can u help me
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by liquidmetall: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
refiner:

lol...av nt been watching wrestling of late buh I fink d world heavy weight champion is Roman Reigns.....dat was wen he fought wif sheamus....

buh I dont knw who won d OMG of d yr...can u help me

Yes it's roman reigns
He defeated sheamus and super punched vince mcmahon
You r a bit current

OMG moment of the year was won by one of the lucha dragons

During ladders and table tag team championship he suplexed one of the uso's from atop the ladder and both of them fell on a horizontal ladder that was on the floor and broke it
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by refiner(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
liquidmetall:

Yes it's roman reigns
He defeated sheamus and super punched vince mcmahon
You r a bit current

OMG moment of the year was won by one of the lucha dragons

During ladders and table tag team championship he suplexed one of the uso's from atop the ladder and both of them fell on a horizontal ladder that was on the floor and broke it

yea yea yea...I watched dat too....dey do wear mask.... it was really deadly...d guy took a very deadly risk....who even win dat match...av fogottn
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by liquidmetall: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
refiner:

yea yea yea...I watched dat too....dey do wear mask.... it was really deadly...d guy took a very deadly risk....who even win dat match...av fogottn

Da new day
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
'Dont mess with my heart' (Arty) on Zeeworld is my favourite. Also Televista and African magic yoruba are on point for me
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by lilkudos(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
preciousMI1:

lol... Igbo peeps will say "Ihe n'enweghi isi n'odu"
Honestly you got a point.. And that's why they want so much from guys.. Thinking that everything is a movie.. Even those that cast those movies knows best.. Life isn't as simple as that.. Love is hard!!! Not like bed of roses.. And our culture ain't the same with theirs..

#a friend of mine.. (Girl) told me she won't give her kids native names.. Only foreign names like all those Korean names... #lolzz.. #silly girl I said.. #sorry for your husby..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by simdam500(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tallesty1: gringringringringrin

Nah only foood?

Nah serious matter over here, bae go dey kick legs together dey cry, smile, cum for guy wey dey on screen.

Later when I wan take my own she will say she's not in the mood.
lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by simdam500(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
that guy is feeling bad about the issue na, i hate it if i come home to see siblings watching those crap sad
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2016
lilkudos:

Honestly you got a point.. And that's why they want so much from guys.. Thinking that everything is a movie.. Even those that cast those movies knows best.. Life isn't as simple as that.. Love is hard!!! Not like bed of roses.. And our culture ain't the same with theirs..

#a friend of mine.. (Girl) told me she won't give her kids native names.. Only foreign names like all those Korean names... #lolzz.. #silly girl I said.. #sorry for your husby..

as she said it n.a. so e be oh... one said d guy wey go marry her must own a house n must be driving a neat jeep not Lexus r300 & co... I laughed in WAZOBIA... THAT'S THE POINT they expect so much from men and can't even give a lil... I hope after shilo 2020 they'll be wiser
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by lilkudos(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

as she said it n.a. so e be oh... one said d guy wey go marry her must own a house n must be driving a neat jeep not Lexus r300 & co... I laughed in WAZOBIA... THAT'S THE POINT they expect so much from men and can't even give a lil... I hope after shilo 2020 they'll be wiser
grin grin grin grin shilo 2020... only 4 years to go now.. you think 4 years is enough... things are getting bad.. ah swear, even kids of nowadays .. you can watch them do their dirty dance and trash talks, a 7 year old girl... asking me .. if i have a girlfriend.. with all boldness.. wonder what's next?
can you kiss? grin grin grin grin

that's the height of it,,, movies and what we see...

believe me a lot is going down soon... except if God pardons our sins and saves us all... undecided undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
lilkudos:

grin grin grin grin shilo 2020... only 4 years to go now.. you think 4 years is enough... things are getting bad.. ah swear, even kids of nowadays .. you can watch them do their dirty dance and trash talks, a 7 year old girl... asking me .. if i have a girlfriend.. with all boldness.. wonder what's next?
can you kiss? grin grin grin grin

that's the height of it,,, movies and what we see...

believe me a lot is going down soon... except if God pardons our sins and saves us all... undecided undecided cry cry

Lol @do u have a gf.
so gone are those days when kids feel shy and run away when a family friend calls you my wife and tells u I'LL marry u....

hehehe try it now the kids will tell u "uncle leave me oh what of auntu Cynthia and aunty precious" now u want to marry me. lol

one reason I'm not a television watcher is d fact dat i dint grow up with one not that my parents couldn't afford it but they seized it frequently. and watching from our neighbours was a NO NO. my point is that watching television died a long time ago so its sth that will have to try harder to lure me. is not like I'm busy reading or sth but from upbringing we were warned... kids will tell u names of films and actors... to think that some watch it with their parents shocks the hell outta me.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by lilkudos(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

Lol @do u have a gf.
so gone are those days when kids feel shy and run away when a family friend calls you my wife and tells u I'LL marry u....

hehehe try it now the kids will tell u "uncle leave me oh what of auntu Cynthia and aunty precious" now u want to marry me. lol

one reason I'm not a television watcher is d fact dat i dint grow up with one not that my parents couldn't afford it but they seized it frequently. and watching from our neighbours was a NO NO. my point is that watching television died a long time ago so its sth that will have to try harder to lure me. is not like I'm busy reading or sth but from upbringing we were warned... kids will tell u names of films and actors... to think that some watch it with their parents shocks the hell outta me.
"uncle leave me oh what of auntu Cynthia and aunty precious" now u want to marry me. lol grin grin grin very funny

you can imagine.. a friend of mine (girl) was dancing to shakira - (hips don't lie) then, and her mum bumped in on her twisting and trying to break her waist or something.. #lolzz and she was banned form dancing to any sorta music.. #lolzz.. i don't even think she knows how to move at all when the music is on... grin grin grin grin #ion think she has kissed a guy before nor the other one undecided undecided... the fear is still in her... lolzzzz.. buh now that she's all grown... i can't vouch for her... undecided undecided undecided..

at least the point is to teach them ... (especially girls) to know what's right and wrong.. then if they grow up.. they can now make decisions on their own.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016
lilkudos:

"uncle leave me oh what of auntu Cynthia and aunty precious" now u want to marry me. lol grin grin grin very funny

you can imagine.. a friend of mine (girl) was dancing to shakira - (hips don't lie) then, and her mum bumped in on her twisting and trying to break her waist or something.. #lolzz and she was banned form dancing to any sorta music.. #lolzz.. i don't even think she knows how to move at all when the music is on... grin grin grin grin #ion think she has kissed a guy before nor the other one undecided undecided... the fear is still in her... lolzzzz.. buh now that she's all grown... i can't vouch for her... undecided undecided undecided..

at least the point is to teach them ... (especially girls) to know what's right and wrong.. then if they grow up.. they can now make decisions on their own.

that why they've chooses the wrong things in life back to back From bleaching to BABYMAMAISM to telemundoing to living fake lives yet some parents nuh send oh...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by lilkudos(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

that why they've chooses the wrong things in life back to back From bleaching to BABYMAMAISM to telemundoing to living fake lives yet some parents nuh send oh...

God take over ....#and if they want better life, let them come and collect it ni!!! grin grin

#i really enjoyed this conversation.. smiley smiley smiley

#do you have any interest in music?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by preciousMI1(f): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
lilkudos:

God take over ....#and if they want better life, let them come and collect it ni!!! grin grin

#i really enjoyed this conversation.. smiley smiley smiley

#do you have any interest in music?

nice conversationalist you are!

music? nah! I have a frogy voice..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer by lilkudos(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

nice conversationalist you are!

music? nah! I have a frogy voice..
#my best kinda voice kiss kiss
Maybe ah don't really want you to sing..

#just to listen and comment.. Give a review ..

You can really do that... Right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) / Review Any Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.