Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Scam Alert!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! (369 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. / Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! by MsDeb: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
So I got this text today and to have fun I called the number that sent the text, It was a guy and I asked 'I got a text from this number who is this please' and he said I should call the number in the text so I asked what bank is this he got infuriated and I'm the one to tell you what to do Call the number, So I asked who are you? and he said 'Ashewo' lol.... Plans are falling apart!!! Bad Market) so I continued my adventure and called the number in the text and It was a lady I told her I got a text from this number and she goes 'My dear how old are you?' and I'm like what does have to do with anything and She said in her words 'how many people Bleep your mama before dem born you?' Gosh!!! I was so disgusted. My mum was more disgusted(call was on loud speaker) so she said 'even you as a lady is doing this May God forgive you!!!! .... Beware guys #SayNoToScam #BeWise2016 #SpreadTheWord.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prosecutors Accuse New Jersey Man Of Killing His Son To Please His Girlfriend / Court Jails Fake NDLEA Operative Four Years / Arms Deal: Dasuki Case Adjourned To Feb 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.