Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Uba Or Pwc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Or Pwc (1138 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Or Pwc by seyluv(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
hi house,pls does anyone know the entry level pay of UBA and the entry level pay of Pricewatercoopers (PWc) for their non professionals as my cousin got an offer from the 2 companies (not as a marketer) which one do u think she should go for as she does not justĀ  want to choose wrongly.pls people that are sure of dia info should contribute wit more light on dia pay,promotions etc.thanks
Re: Uba Or Pwc by flosk: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2009
well it depends on her interest, if she is interested in a place where she will further her accounting skills like auditing i will advise her to take pwc but if she is interested in making money now then she could choose the banking industry. i love to be in pwc though am serving in gtbank. operation job could be boring because of monotony. pwc closes around 4;30- 5;00 which you cant compare to that of the bank. also pwc takes interest in the development and training of their staffs. the future matters more than the present.
Re: Uba Or Pwc by blinx4real(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2009
Thats a question that should never even arise, how would you compare PWC to UBA na beans, PWC is miles ahead of UBA in terms of work culture, environment, opportunities, class, pay sef and even oppoerunities for self development.
After spending 3 years in PWC, UBA will not mind paying you 3ce the amount you are earning to get your services, they will come begging you with juicy positions just to get you with them. Its not the company that matters its what you have been able to acquire and thats what PWC will give you, SINCERE ADVICE
Re: Uba Or Pwc by JisolaMar(f): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2009
blinx4real:

PWC is miles ahead of UBA in terms of work culture, environment, opportunities, class, pay sef and even oppoerunities for self development.
After spending 3 years in PWC, UBA will not mind paying you 3ce the amount you are earning to get your services, they will come begging you with juicy positions just to get you with them. Its not the company that matters its what you have been able to acquire and thats what PWC will give you.
I second.

@ Seyluv,
I suppose that pwc shld av given ur cousin an offer letter like a month to assumption of duty so u know wot their pay is like.even uba will giv u an offer letter that includes ur pay package,etc so u can compare better.
In any case,is any of these offer a contract offer?
Re: Uba Or Pwc by mystikal(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2009
are u kidding me? PWC is miles ahead of UBA. thts my dream company BTW.
Re: Uba Or Pwc by tayoTFC(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2009
@flok, i support ur comment.

well it depends on her interest, if she is interested in a place where she will further her accounting skills like auditing i will advise her to take pwc but if she is interested in making money now then she could choose the banking industry. i love to be in pwc though am serving in gtbank. operation job could be boring because of monotony. pwc closes around 4;30- 5;00 which you cant compare to that of the bank. also pwc takes interest in the development and training of their staffs. the future matters more than the present.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting Next Batch Of Corpers (july Batch) / Available Jobs In Nigeria / Oceanic Bank Layoff Another 1250 Staff: This Is Disheartening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.