Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok (1274 Views)

Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
This is the first time I'm putting up a post on any other section of NL apart from Romance, Sexuality and Health.

In fact, this is the first time I'm putting up a post on the Political section...its not my thing.

The reason I'm taking time to state this is that I feel I am going to get a lot of heat for this post but [size=14pt]I am not a pro or anti APC person.[/size] In fact, I really do not expect much from the Nigerian government these days apart from the much we get.

Now, back to my topic....

I run a programme where I send broadcast messages to a whole lot of men on issues concerning Sex and I happened to come across a Nigerian soldier in Chibok.

He literally begged me to let the world know the type of condition they are in at Chibok.

I'm too shocked to put it in words, so, I'm just going to put up the screenshots of our chat up here.

I seriously hope to use this medium to get across to some Nigerians.

I had one question in mind during our chat..

Which way Nigeria?!!!!

Where are all the funds going into?

Is BH real or is it an avenue for billions of Naira to be squandered all in the name of Fight Against Terrorism?

Are the victims of terror and our fallen Soldiers the price to be paid for this intense CORRUPTION to continue?

Now, my point of putting this up is for you to share it till it reaches the ends of Nigeria.

Even the US soldiers in Iraq and Syria are given food not just dry corn and dried okro.

They are provided for, they have Medics at their beck and call.

The fool us on TV with how they war is going on fine and all that...

Our ignorant youths are lining up in thousands and being led to the slaughter house on the alter of corruption.

Poverty has led us to buy millions of Army Recruitment forms just to get played and prolly killed in the long run?

I don't think this is right. And the say marijuana is killing the youths.

Corruption and poverty is!

I can't find any reason why u won't share this.

U may not be able to do anything from the screen of your phones but u can share it on Insta, Twitter, FB till the world knows that our brothers are not being cared for.

Change begins with me and you!

We've prayed too much this is the time for action. Let's take ACTION FOR ONCE!!!!

Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
It continies

Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Continues

Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by yanabasee(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Thought you'll ask him about the war over there and the where about of the missing chibok girls... Who knows? He might throw some insight that will expose this APC who have been playing politics with ppl's lives.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by UnclePati: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2016
pesoldier can be traced...

his friends, family members, and soldier colleagues on his BlackBerry and whats app messenger...they would know him.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2016
UnclePati:
pesoldier can be traced...

his friends, family members, and soldier colleagues on his BlackBerry and whats app messenger...they would know him.

That's not his real name. I only saved it with that.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:
Thought you'll ask him about the war over there and the where about of the missing chibok girls... Who knows? He might throw some insight that will expose this APC who have been playing politics with ppl's lives.

I ask about the war in general, he said they had the upper hand.

But please don't drag in APC or PDP here. I mean both parties are made up of the same peeps. you haven't forgotten the cross-carpetting saga too early
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by yanabasee(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2016
BrianIke:

I ask about the war in general, he said they had the upper hand.

But please don't drag in APC or PDP here. I mean both parties are made up of the same peeps. you haven't forgotten the cross-carpetting saga too early
But the APC says her members are without corrupt petitions... Making them saints...

You mean the back to back hit thingy? Well...that was olamide growing balls...
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by yorubasmustprosper(f): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2016
The Army are poorly paid.. ..but sincerely they are very determine to make changes..

I love their patience shaa..

Them and their family go through hell to survive..

Porverty dey dance shoki anytime it's am Army man's turn.

Not their officers oh!

Na other ranks oh..
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by yorubasmustprosper(f): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Brutai is lying to Buhari, according to the message....

That the troops are being feed and paid well , where as they are paid 30k instead of 90k and in return give them 60k balance as treat of sack..

Nigeria is really a ZOO.. .

But come to thing of it, eating indomie and pursuing Boko-de-big-boys. .....

Bros your look for Amala, Akpu or chop sand for strength ohh.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by yorubasmustprosper(f): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Brutai is lying to Buhari, according to the message....

That the troops are being feed and paid well , where as they are paid 30k instead of 90k and in return give them 60k balance as treat of sack..

Nigeria is really a ZOO.. .

But come to thing of it, eating indomie and pursuing Boko-de-big-boys. .....

Bros you better look for Amala, Akpu or chop sand for strength ohh.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by Dahveydson(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2016
This is appalling if true.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by omenka(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Very cheap propaganda. What stops me from having two phones and chatting with myself claiming I'm chatting with anyone-I-chose-to say-I'm-chatting-with?? Same goes for that so called audio message- anyone could fake an accent. Once called a lady and feigned American and she fell flat for it.

Make una cook another story jor. Soldier ni, boys scout ko.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by RockMaxi: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2016
The only date on the chat is Dec11 and somebody somewhere is greeting "how far, it's been a long time". Making it to look like different days but the time on the chat history says otherwise.

Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by Chubhie: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2016
It is far worse than will be reported. The true story will likely see the light of day in around a decade.

we pray all the culprits are still alive by then to face justice.
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2016
RockMaxi:
The only date on the chat is Dec11 and somebody somewhere is greeting "how far, it's been a long time". Making it to look like different days but the time on the chat history says otherwise.

Are u dumb or what? No offense though but it was the last time I sent a broadcast msg to my list before yesterday's night chat.

Anybody who uses WhatsApp chat knows that the date for today's chat doesn't show. It will even show 'yesterday' or 'friday' as the case may be.

WhatsApp only shows the particular date after a couple of days has gone before since that particular message was sent.

Confirm it from ur phone first before making blind conclusions
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Very cheap propaganda. What stops me from having two phones and chatting with myself claiming I'm chatting with anyone-I-chose-to say-I'm-chatting-with?? Same goes for that so called audio message- anyone could fake an accent. Once called a lady and feigned American and she fell flat for it.

Make una cook another story jor. Soldier ni, boys scout ko.

This is exactly the same problem we have on other social networks. People will always share stories without confirming the truth behind such stories.

In this case, I urge you to contact any friend or relative of yours (if u have any) who is a Soldier in the North right now.

Ask him how good the condition there feels like?
Ask him if he would love to continue or if he would like to be redeployed?

Why do u think most recruits & mopos would rather stand as sentries on the express roads a.k.a Interstates roads than join the fight in the North.

Do your research bro. Or would u rather I put up his real name and picture and risk him getting court martialed?

I'm not here to convince or sling muds to any political party. Check my other msgs, I've always been a Sex-educator www.lashgator.com

What will I gain from castigating APC. I even love GMB's ruthlessness.

Do your research, bro.
Why do u think a couple of soldiers opened fire on their Generals last year?

The truth about this fight is beyond any civilian's scope. You need inside info to know what's up?

We all know Nigerian journalism isn't the best when it comes to live reports of the BH fight.
Most times we rely on foreign investigations because the foreigners will risk their lives to get u real info
Re: The Appalling & Poor Situation Of Our Soldiers In Chibok by BrianIke(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Dahveydson:
This is appalling if true.

Dude, I was shocked as well. I now understand why people will always tell u not to join the Force if u don't have any body wey get mouth for Army or Government

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Quote From President Buhari? / I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. / Saraki To Bribe Colleagues With N35m Car Gift Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.