Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) (1681 Views)

These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Taiyescott(m): 5:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Don’t know whether you’re narcissistic or not? Well, take a moment and ask yourself these 11 questions (and answer them honestly):
Do you consider yourself a proud person? Do you insist on having the best of everything? If others don’t give you attention or acknowledgement you feel you deserve, do you feel slighted? Do you get easily upset or feel affronted when people disagree with you? Are you often critical of the ways in which other people come to conclusions about things? Do you believe most other people are dumb? When someone offends you, does “going off” on them (or retaliating in some way) make you feel better? Are you sick and tired of being the only person in the room who truly gets it? Does your life tend to feel more frustrating than fun? Does it seem as if you have a pattern where many of your relationships crash and burn? When you take over a project, do you end up either doing most of the work, or working by yourself? If any of these things are true, you might want to look deeper WHY. If you answered “yes” to five or more of these questions, I hate to break it to you, but you likely have a rather offensive personality and people probably consider you a narcissist. On the surface being a narcissist comes across as having an inflated sense of your own importance, a deep (almost insistent) need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence actually lies a fragile self- esteem—vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Hope No Offences? Feel Free to add urz?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by tempem: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2016
So, sad, I used to have thsese traits...
I used the word "used", its really a way of saying, I changed, right at the point of seeing this post. I'll definitely try harder to get back to track.
Thank you, Op.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Taiyescott(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2016
tempem:
So, sad, I used to have thsese traits...
I used the word "used", its really a way of saying, at the point of seeing this post ill try harder to get back to track.
Thank you, Op.

Gud for you Bro, May God help you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by tempem: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Taiyescott:

Gud for you Bro, May God help you.
Amen, bro..
mind editing? I just modified.
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2016
I'm not annoying
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by niggi4life(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Your post is really disorganized and hence offensive. Can't you just take some time to edit this post??
People like you really make someone's personality to be offensive and I know it undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Taiyescott(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2016
niggi4life:
Your post is really disorganized and hence offensive. Can't you just take some time to edit this post??
People like you really make someone's personality to be offensive and I know it undecided

Why does the truth scare you? u just showed u are an offensive creature. u better CHANGE!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Offensive typo

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Taiyescott(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Sept20:
I'm not annoying
Lol, No one said u were...
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Aremu01(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks OP, IT would have been better organised though
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2016
No paragraphing undecided
Makes reading kinda lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by xpac01(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice one Op. You just opened my eyes to something about me. But try to number each points for easy read.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by stzy(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2016
U said it urself op... Deep beneath d individual is a fragile emotional being... D best form of defence is attack hence d offensive nature arises(a form of defence mechanism)... Thanks tho
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Please modify your post it's all summed up together. So we can read and easily understand

I can't even read that thing.
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by pesty100(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
How is it supposed to be my problem if others are so dumb?
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Sums it all up. You should include ways to be better if you indeed want to help people else you're just as guilty of ur write-up.
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Skii(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2016
So whats the remedy?
Re: 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) by Taiyescott(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
HateU2:
No paragraphing undecided Makes reading kinda lipsrsealed
point noted..

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News / See This Pregnant Woman, Is This Normal? / She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.