Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation (48642 Views)

BSHA In Confusion As Dickson Seek Bill To Empower Him Pay 50% Salaries / Dickson, Sylva Make Final Moves To Win Southern Ijaw / Dickson, Sylva In Tight Race As Election Results Are Being Collated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by marked10(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2016
This bleeping Nation News paper cannot even hide the fact that they are so partisan that everything about them revolves around APC. They can't hide it at all.

How can they open their mouth to say that their is tension in Bayelsa as APC sweeps the vote? I watched the collation of results till the early hours of today till the returning officer adjourned the proceeding to later today by 11.00am

The only place APC won is Brass LGA and the result is even so questionable that about 3 people stood up to ask the INEC officer were and how he got the result. They said their was no elections in brass LGA. Material were hijacked by an APC chieftain and his boys. I mean how can you explain the fact that APC got about 657 votes in brass LGA while PDP got only 5 votes? though am not sure about the figures but it sounded as foolish as that.

So were the hell did the nation news paper got their idea or headline that APC have swiped the election? This peoples are jokers of the century. And this goes to every news paper outfit in Nigeria. They are bunch of partisan rats. They control every information before they feed it to the nation.

so if you read something on the news, i will urge you not to be so sure because all the information are manipulated.

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by midasbliss(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2016
who is voting who? probably stones... Lol... Votes from thin air...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Bayelsa done and dusted.
Rivers next.
Omenka get ready for another disappointment.
No doubt the PDP has won bayelsa state and I Congratulate the people of bayelsa for their resolve,faith and determination to make sure their votes count.
Rivers and akwa ibom is now up to them to make their voice count and not propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Ironman32: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Rivers is for APC. APC intentionally how fair n free election in Bayelsa to show ex-president dat 5 is not greater than 27 and 16 is not more 19.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Surfboy: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Bayelsa state skirmish video http:///zvuczz6
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by baralatie(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Ironman32:
Rivers is for APC. APC intentionally how fair n free election in Bayelsa to show ex-president dat 5 is not greater than 27 and 16 is not more 19.
I doubt it.
PDP will take rivers state!

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Ironman32: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
The heat of PDP is only in PH but not communities n the rest 21 lga

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by lucianohase(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Dickson will win at the end of the day
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by knightsTempler: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Dear Maximum Ruler Buhari,

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

Even jollof rice is not THAT forgiving.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

Learn to respect the judiciary and #FreeNnamdiKanu.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

You are supposed to be the ultimate custodian of the rule of law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Look around you and see...

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola ifenyinwa Okolie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by ojnnaco(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am tired of reading this eassy... all i need is the simplified result
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by hollywater: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
At last they have lifted the ban on me. Did i just see the result from Ogbia clear or i am still suffering from ban?139 to what please?
I thought they said APC will shame Jonathan in his home town?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojnnaco:
Am tired of reading this eassy... all i need is the simplified result
PDP won the election in bayelsa state

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by falmers2016: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
When will our systems and institutions respect the wish of the people? The people av spoken, pls respect their wishes. No more manipulations, violence, killings. Enough
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by ipreach: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Declare Jackson winner now
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Ironman32: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
One big issue with u PDP fans is, conflicting of reality. For christ sake, we have political parties n there priorities is to win election if PDP win B/Y today other party might have it tomorrow. Then why d insult of d president. Pls u guy should wake up, forget sentiment n be in touch with reality
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by sinistermind(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is nobody seeing how the publicity secretary is trying to incite violence by trying to falsify the already published results? Bayelsa is an oil rich state. The APC wish to control PH, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa n Delta States. They might try n Suceed in PH, but the remaining 3 states? They should just forget it.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by sinistermind(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ironman32:
One big issue with u PDP fans is, conflicting of reality. For christ sake, we have political parties n there priorities is to win election if PDP win B/Y today other party might have it tomorrow. Then why d insult of d president. Pls u guy should wake up, forget sentiment n be in touch with reality

Oga Calm... I guess you are forgetting the Ekiti Saga right? When the APC governors were refused entry into the state n the insults on GEJ followed. My brother, the APC started the insults on the President, now President Buhari is there and they think such won't follow suit? They set the precedence, people are just following suit.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Obidikejr(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
tellin my family last night that apc should just let go of bayelsa. i mean its the homestate of the x president who is a strong supporter of pdp. whether apc likes it or not they cant win there and even if they do pdp will say it was tweaked. aside that the people of bayelsa will vote for the pdp candidate out of sentiment tradin their hope for better livelihood because honestly with what i have read and saw on news media over the years dickson didnt empark on any sound project for the state and failed to continue and maintain those done by sylva during his time. U see? there lies another problem holdin this nation back, favoritism! now no more religious or tribal but political party and you want to live in a country like the US Or Canada With That Kind Of ThinkiN. we have a long way to go. i pray my gchildren witness a more civilised nigeria, because this generation is not behavin like one
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by nwakibie3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC should just let go...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by kosire(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari ruining things since 1880..... Am used to buharinomics........ Failed democrat
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by maestroferddi: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC should prepare for more heartbreaks.

They will be so crushed in Akwa Ibom that Buhari will have no option but to unlease EFCC on the conmen that deceived him that APC had traction in SESS.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by ajepako(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:
It seems Sylva has won.

Yeah, he won...

In daura LG grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by ajepako(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
See biased reporting by APC newspaper?

E no go beta for The Nation newspaper for under-reporting .Dickson's victory...

Awon were.. grin grin
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Ironman32: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
ajepako:
See biased reporting by APC newspaper?

Awon were.. grin grin
wat about AIT. U guys should be polite n civil in ur critism. Mistake are bound to happen
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Ironman32: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
quoteSee biased reporting by APC newspaper?

Awon were.. grin grin[/quote] wat about AIT. U guys should be polite n civil in ur critism. Mistake are bound to happen
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by ajepako(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ironman32:
wat about AIT. U guys should be polite n civil in ur critism. Mistake are bound to happen

Bros, did you just call this 'mistake' ?

'Mistake' that passed through several editors before being printed? On the front page for that matter?

Will they make that 'mistake' if APC had won?

Bros, it is biased reporting ' nothing else..

Peace.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Eziachi: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:
Bayelsa is PDP and PDP is Bayelsa.
I heard similar about Kogi.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by freshdude99(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
johnmartus:
I HATE PDP DIE BUT WE DONT NEED BAYELSA.
Hahahaha
I totally concur Adamu cheesy
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Eziachi: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obidikejr:
tellin my family last night that apc should just let go of bayelsa. i mean its the homestate of the x president who is a strong supporter of pdp. whether apc likes it or not they cant win there and even if they do pdp will say it was tweaked. aside that the people of bayelsa will vote for the pdp candidate out of sentiment tradin their hope for better livelihood because honestly with what i have read and saw on news media over the years dickson didnt empark on any sound project for the state and failed to continue and maintain those done by sylva during his time. U see? there lies another problem holdin this nation back, favoritism! now no more religious or tribal but political party and you want to live in a country like the US Or Canada With That Kind Of ThinkiN. we have a long way to go. i pray my gchildren witness a more civilised nigeria, because this generation is not behavin like one
Here am I thinking that it democracy through a secret ballot process, not an award.
In 2001 George W Bush defeated Al Gore in his home state of Tennessee and Clinton's home state of Arkansas. Nothing wrong educating yourself a bit before you start confusing your family. By the way Jonathan's name isn't on the ballot paper. In 2011 it was the PDP that win the governorship in Katsina despite Buhari.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Obidikejr(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eziachi:
Here am I thinking that it democracy through a secret ballot process, not an award.
In 2001 George W Bush defeated Al Gore in his home state of Tennessee and Clinton's home state of Arkansas. Nothing wrong educating yourself a bit before you start confusing your family. By the way Jonathan's name isn't on the ballot paper. In 2011 it was the PDP that win the governorship in Katsina despite Buhari.

Lol my comments pained you o brother.. Seems you don't know what's been going on in your country since 2011 lemme give you a hint. 2011 and 2016 has 5yrs bw and within this five years there has been a massive turn of events in politics and Nigeria as a whole. 2011 and today are never the same, PDP should go and win katsina today and I will get your point bro. Nothing wrong upgrading yourself in Nigeria politics a bit before you start showing where you are from on this forum. LoL cheesy.. Happy New year.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Eziachi: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obidikejr:

Lol my comments pained you o brother.. Seems you don't know what's been going on in your country since 2011 lemme give you a hint. 2011 and 2016 has 5yrs bw and within this five years there has been a massive turn of events in politics and Nigeria as a whole. 2011 and today are never the same, PDP should go and win katsina today and I will get your point bro. Nothing wrong upgrading yourself in Nigeria politics a bit before you start showing where you are from on this forum. LoL cheesy.. Happy New year.
Educate yourself first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.