Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation (48664 Views)

BSHA In Confusion As Dickson Seek Bill To Empower Him Pay 50% Salaries / Dickson, Sylva Make Final Moves To Win Southern Ijaw / Dickson, Sylva In Tight Race As Election Results Are Being Collated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Obidikejr(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eziachi:
Educate yourself first.

I see your profile picture, I think I understand now, you can't see anything good in this current administration or the party through which it rose to power. I am Igbo too, proudly. Fact is, I can't put my life in the hands of someone who has a foreign passport, whose family all reside abroad, what happens if he deserts us? Let's say am in with you guys.. It pains me to say this, I rather live in a country where their is hope for a better future than a country where hoping is a torture to your conscious being. If my people learn to love themselves then a sovereign state if actualized will be a force to reckon with, Love. Go see the present state of the Eastern people, you are left to wonder if governors take care of their people atall, that's why we are scattered everywhere In the world in millions, there's nothing back home bro! Just the old still struggling for land and the like and ready to kill if need be. I can't live in a land filled with hatred, jealousy, backbiting, inter/intra family wars etc from my own people and see hope in the future, so is true with my people as of today, then what happens when we live together as country men, I fear what will become of us. I speak out of experience.. I see hope in this country Nigeria, give it time bro, things go better. We live in the 21st century, countries are harnessing the advancement in science and technology to better their lives, we need to look ahead.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation by Eziachi: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Obidikejr:

I see your profile picture, I think I understand now, you can't see anything good in this current administration or the party through which it rose to power. I am Igbo too, proudly. Fact is, I can't put my life in the hands of someone who has a foreign passport, whose family all reside abroad, what happens if he deserts us? Let's say am in with you guys.. It pains me to say this, I rather live in a country where their is hope for a better future than a country where hoping is a torture to your conscious being. If my people learn to love themselves then a sovereign state if actualized will be a force to reckon with, Love. Go see the present state of the Eastern people, you are left to wonder if governors take care of their people atall, that's why we are scattered everywhere In the world in millions, there's nothing back home bro! Just the old still struggling for land and the like and ready to kill if need be. I can't live in a land filled with hatred, jealousy, backbiting, inter/intra family wars etc from my own people and see hope in the future, so is true with my people as of today, then what happens when we live together as country men, I fear what will become of us. I speak out of experience.. I see hope in this country Nigeria, give it time bro, things go better. We live in the 21st century, countries are harnessing the advancement in science and technology to better their lives, we need to look ahead.

God bless Nigeria.
If am honest, I have no idea what you are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.