Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz (35894 Views)

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Daminaj1(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
MC Galaxy is getting some International recognition from Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz.
They danced to his song Sekem last year and shared it on their social media page which led to a lot of attention for the artiste.

Now, The singer is pictured hanging out with the Power Couple as they preview his new video "Hello"
He shared the news on Instagram writing;

A big hearty shout out to @therealswizzz and @aliciakeys family for the love and support always. I look up to this family because they are not only talented, they are very lovely, amazing, welcoming, and supportive.
I have my international Breakthrough through these family and I want you guy to expect a Super international Mega news back to back with surprises this year including an Album.
They are the first to preview my new 'hello' video and they approved it for release on the 16th of January 2016.
Believe in God and your talent, God gave you for a reason and he made it challenging, so that you can value his work.
2016 is your year and My year, just work hard and smart and God will bless you. If you believe say Amen.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/mc-galaxy-hang-out-with-alicia-keys.html

CC: lalasticlala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Daminaj1(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Swizz Beatz vibing to Sekem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbFKuKf5lDA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by hungryboy(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2016
What to say on this kind of topic dey always confuse me,
Should i commend Mc Galaxy,
Should i bash him?,
Should i pretend to be happy for him?,
Should i say that's his business?,
Should i join the new craze and say all the Things Mc Galaxy has done has been a hit back to back?,
Abeg make una help me choose one

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by benedictnsi(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,
Should i join the new craze and say all the Things Mc Galaxy has done has been a hit back to back?,

gringringrin since you don't know what to say........

Do me a favour........ gringringrin

Just shut up!!! cool

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by pyyxxaro: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Mmmshheeewww

How would this pishhure bring sanity to Bayelsa State

Make dem go look forest
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by dearsly(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari will soon join am

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice!
Btw........mehn this alicia keys is really pretty.........! cool

7 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Luxiana19(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Fine people

1 Like

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by UIA04(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
I wonder what davido is thinking of right now
This Mc galaxy mumu small Sha why announce this at its early stage does the world have anything to add to what you are cooking or you just want to show off

1 Like

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
sekem sekem sekem sekem i love that song too.
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by bunmioguns(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
cool
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alicia keys still as beautiful as ever.

3 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by odinese(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
.that nigga so wack as fùck

1 Like

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by brunofarad(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Back 2 back sekem grin

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by UTMOST10(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
You are highly recognised Mc galaxy!

1 Like

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
MC Galaxy na awa own, Bro carry on I see yu.

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by kekakuz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
[size=20pt] Na so timaya do mumu mumu things take become star
I dey here dey form porch, this guy Don meet my crush

[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
PROUDLY "MURICAN"

This Niggas will be forming God to Nigerians over there, No one gives a fvck about Alicia keys and that light skinned fvckboy Swizzbeats

I cant be the only one that didnt cringe...The amount of Asslicking is damn too much lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by wx9Z: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmm. More blessings to ur hustle

www.yeyepikin.com
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by techmart(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
nicey
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,

Lol. Abeg no go mental ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Toeyoursea(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Very friendly couples, they alwaus show love.
Oya sekem

2 Likes

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Banter1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Amen.
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by iamGabson(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abeg!! Hw dis 1 take affect wetin I wan chop
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by stevedre: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
AMEN !
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Opoki(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meanwhile, Adekunle Brass is still photoshopping himself with Nicki Minaj. Ok.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic / Simi Looks Adorable In New Photos / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.