Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog (5808 Views)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
A dreaded militant group in the Niger Delta region, the Egbesu Water Lions has warned the Federal Government of Nigeria to release the Radio Director of Biafra and the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) in the next seven (7) days without
hesitation and unconditionally.
In a statement by General Torunanawei Latei, who is a Creek Network Coordinator, the dreaded body further asked the Federal Government to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to restore the accounts of Chief Government Ekpemupolo (a.k.a) Tompolo within the
same period or else they are going to shut down every oil and gas activities in the region.

“Federal government approached Chief Tompolo for his land to be used
as Maritime University and he sold his land to the government based on
agreement, humanly what is wrong in that for someone to sell what
belongs to him, is it a crime in Nigeria now?

“It is also extremely important to note that the engine room of the
National interest is the Executive obedience to COURT ORDERS and
protection and preservation of the citizens’ constitutional liberties.
Justification of executive disobedience to court orders as a
protection of national interest is abominable.
It is also a deliberate ploy to bend the law and suspension of the
1999 constitution. Federal government disobedience to court decisions is one of the dimensions of corruption and seen as gross abuse of office, contrary to section 15 (5) of the 1999 constitution.
“We ask, is President Muhammadu Buhari has any legal capacity to
declare anyone as a criminal? Disobedience to court orders is an act of executive rascalities in the country.

Read More @ http://www.zubbyblog.com/dreaded-militants-join-ipob-orders-fg-to-release-nnamdi-kanu-within-7-days/

CC: Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by talktonase(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense guys when them see alert now them go humble

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by manchester1: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2016
yawa don cast
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by TedBaker(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Na by like that. If FG deciede to use the same approach they are using agnst BH 4 militants, e no go funny ooo. Soldier na only order hin d wait 4.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Noblefellow: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854813/combatant-poem-support-troops. Check this out, I'm not selling anything. It's something you won't regret reading
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by manchester1: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
talktonase:
bank alert I guess grin
talktonase:
bank alert I guess

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
If they do not shut down every oil & gas activities in that region in this week, then their name is “Egbesu Water Rats” - Awon omo ale jati-jati.

I can only blame that clueless bastard called Ebele Jonathan for over pampering you bloody criminals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by honfnj: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
All this one na mk dem 4 remember say dem never pay dia 65k...

#Noise

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Zoharariel:
If they do not shut down every oil & gas activities in that region in this week, then their name is “Egbesu Water Rats” - Awon omo jati-jati.

I can only blame that clueless bastard called Ebele Jonathan for over pampering you bloody criminals.

Na Yaradua give them amnesty.

Stup1d fool! You think GEJ is like your failed father.

-Lord

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by koboko69: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Same clowns that said should Jonathan loose. Hell will be let loose....

Na small boy like Kanu dem wan fight for..lol

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Stup1d fool! You think GEJ is like my failed militant father.

-Lord

Was it also Yaradua that empowered Tompolo to purchase Naval Ships on behalf of Nimasa?

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/tompolo-purchased-war-ships-behalf-nimasa-dg/

The Joke is on you. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by jollymizzle(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abeg Which one be the so so 'dreaded' wey full the write up . what we want to know is the expiration of the deadline, so we can know how soon we can start calling them empty chest beaters like the numerous others who have issued ultimatums in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by johnson4nosa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
who are the dreaded militant?

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Stup1d fool! You think GEJ is like your failed father.

-Lord

must you insult someone to make the point
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
talktonase:

you sure say na alert or they mean business this time?

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
queentell:

must you insult someone to make the point

Some facts are too basic that it is annoying when an adult to ignore them.

It is common knowledge that the zombies here are an uncivil bunch. It is simply tit for tat.

Moreover, the crux of that reply does not affect only GEJ. It tries to make a mockery of the successful Niger Delta fight for more recognition by the FG. If the amnesty and 13% derivation have been effective is different kettle of fish.

With that said, it is insensitive and irresponsible to indict a person for another person's actions, and to make a mockery of one of the few successful campaigns for recognition of a deprived region in the history of this nation.

Of course, you can deduce from my other reply in this thread, I do not condone the actions of this group. So, my vituperation is merely meant to jolt the consciousness of the poster I quoted. Different responses work for different people.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Slikbae: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
What impudence!!! who are these people to think they can give orders and issue threats to the president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. just who are they?

Democracy is giving people too much leverage. At times like this, I wish this was north Korea.
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

It is common knowledge that the zombies here are an uncivil bunch. It is simply tit for tat.

Moreover, the crux of that reply does not affect only GEJ. It tries to make a mockery of the successful Niger Delta fight for more recognition by the FG. If the amnesty and 13% derivation have been effective is different kettle of fish.

With that said, it is insensitive and irresponsible to indict a person for another person's actions, and to make a mockery of one of the few successful campaigns for recognition of a deprived region in the history of this nation.

Of course, you can deduce from my other reply in this thread, I do not condone the actions of this group. So, my vituperation is merely meant to jolt the consciousness of the poster I quoted. Different responses work for different people.

-Lord

keep it simple and professional
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
queentell:

keep it simple and professional

I will WHEN I can.

Do edit the blog link on your profile.

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Retributionn: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

All because they benefited from the corruption under Jonathan

Na wa oooo cheesy
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

I will WHEN I can.
Do edit the blog link on your profile.
-Lord
i will look into that dear
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

All because they benefited from the corruption under Jonathan

Na wa oooo cheesy

Keep at it troll!!!

You have a case to answer with the mods.

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by talktonase(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
queentell:

you sure say na alert or they mean business this time?
which kine business...iff i hear say no be bankk alert dey hungry them..
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
All the people that benefited from GEJ must pay for their crimes

All the people that benefited from NIMASA must pay
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]Keep at it troll!!!

You have a case to answer with the mods.

-Lord[/s]

Did he mention you?
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:

Did he mention you?

So you have opened a new account with the name of an innocent man just because you hate that I support GEJ.

cc Seun obinoscopy mynd44 lalasticlala

This is Retributionn -- https://www.nairaland.com/retributionn posting with multiple accounts.

Now, you guys can see that this is getting out of hand. I really need to verify who I am with you guys before he slanders the name of an innocent dude all over the forum.

I wouldn't have bothered if you were just trolling me, but slandering someone else's name on the Internet who is not even remotely connected is corrigible.

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:
All the people that benefited from GEJ must pay for their crimes

All the people that benefited from NIMASA must pay

and they really paying
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

So you have opened a new account with the name of an innocent man just because you hate that I support GEJ.

This is Retributionn posting with multiple accounts.

Now, you guys can see that this is going out of hand. I really need to verify who I am with you guys before he slanders the name of an innocent dude all over the forum.

I wouldn't have bothered if you were just trolling me, but slandering someone else's name on the Internet who is not even remotely connected is corrigible.

-Lord

My name is Goodlife Elo

what is your problem?

What are you talking about?
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

This is Retributionn posting with multiple accounts.

Now, you guys can see that this is going out of hand. I really need to verify who I am with you guys before he slanders the name of an innocent dude all over the forum.

-Lord

How do you know all these?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
queentell:

and they really paying

Yes oo
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:

My name is Goodlife Elo

what is your problem?

What are you talking about?

Sure, your name is Goodlife Elo and you registered less than 1 hour ago.

After you registered, you came to the exact same thread where you made a post with your other profile and the first reply you made bear many similarities to the ones you made with your other Retributionn profile -- https://www.nairaland.com/retributionn profile.

cc Seun mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy should come check it out. They will figure the link between both accounts in seconds.

Shameless, unintelligent troll!

GoodlifeOkoro:

How do you know all these?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Know what? How old are you? Can you understand English? I guess not.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile of Hassan Dankwambo / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" / Leadership Crisis Hits MOSOP As Three Presidents Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.