Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (49778 Views)

Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile / Any Nigerians In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by soldiertobi(m): 3:22am On Nov 17, 2015
klbakare:
Thank you @ soldiertobi

Although i have been doing some researches about the philippines. My choice areas are Manila and Cebu. How would you describe the impact of the storm in these areas?

Furthermore, i will like to know whats the average tuition fee for both engineering and management related fields.

And lastly, i learnt about some TESDA accredited courses in terms of vocation. What do u know about vocational training in the philippines, the average cost and training quality

please let me add this jara, how much on the average can one survive with daily and accomodation et al.

Thanks.
ok i got all your questions right.. well manila and cebu, their very nice. Cebu is far away from manila tho. u will stil travel by air or by ship from manila to cebu.. their very nice place but i must tell u, maila and cebu are kinda expensive to live tho. but its on an average level. in terms of disaster, YES it gets to manila but it depends on where in manila u stay. but i must say it, manila has one of the higest risk of typhoon cuz thats where their sea port is, Manila and Cebu.. but their nice and beautiful place to stay. me i stay in Pangasinan province, Dagupan city.. i study here.. am Taking Criminology.. well in manila, if you wanna study like engineering ther, it depends on the schools u want to study. but their cheaper once and some are expensive. but i must be truthful. if anyone wants to study, i cant recommend u to stay in manila because brother, ur eye go see finish, ur money go dey jump up and down.. u wont be serious i swear.. but its a nice place, it depends on ur lifestyle. for engineering, its varies, let ,me tell u school from my own part, here in PanGasinan and baguio PROVINCE. their average tuition fees for engineering is like 90-130k in naira. per sememster, it depends on the school u are in,, basic. and cost of living, houses are cheap here where i stay, compare to manila and cebu which are on the high side. u can get a nice condole for like 15-20k per month, depending on ur kinda taste of house, but hear me out their more expensive once, me no sabi ur pocket oh.. but if u wanna be sharing rooms, it will be way cheaper than that, u payin lesser fees.. then back to vocational training. most schools do vocational traning. like my school does it here.. and i guess its a 2years or 1year program. i guess it depends. but to be honnest, i dnt know the price. i will ask to know sha. so i can inform u ask time goes on.. but philippines is nice.. your pocket speaks for u. any other questions. am here to answer u.. regards

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by klbakare(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Soldiertobi am xo xo grateful for your response. I didnt think in your direction concerning the typhoon. And the tuition is so cheap too. Anyways i will await your response concerning the vocational studies. But, you forgot to talk about how much is needed averagely for daily survival (i mean like chop money, transport around town et al).

Once again am so grateful.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by soldiertobi(m): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2015
klbakare:
Soldiertobi am xo xo grateful for your response. I didnt think in your direction concerning the typhoon. And the tuition is so cheap too. Anyways i will await your response concerning the vocational studies. But, you forgot to talk about how much is needed averagely for daily survival (i mean like chop money, transport around town et al).

Once again am so grateful.
u are welcome.. well for the vocational, like i said i will ask my dean of my school rightnow to get confirmation,, but i know its not on the high side. for the tuiton fees i stated earlier it varies, their more expensive once also tho. so just keep that in mind.. and if i may ask, the vocational traning, is it for mechanical engineering or which please??.. and for the chop chop money and transportation.. transportation here is cheap and also feeding. so for accomodation and feeding, just say 50-60k monthly. depends on u sha. if ur mouth big wella, u will spend more than that, and even if u wana be eating outside also.. but thats it. roughly 50-60k.. to my own point of spending.. thats how i spend tho.. but if i may ask do u wanna pursue a vocational institute here first of all? i wanna know/..
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by klbakare(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
soldiertobi:

u are welcome.. well for the vocational, like i said i will ask my dean of my school rightnow to get confirmation,, but i know its not on the high side. for the tuiton fees i stated earlier it varies, their more expensive once also tho. so just keep that in mind.. and if i may ask, the vocational traning, is it for mechanical engineering or which please??.. and for the chop chop money and transportation.. transportation here is cheap and also feeding. so for accomodation and feeding, just say 50-60k monthly. depends on u sha. if ur mouth big wella, u will spend more than that, and even if u wana be eating outside also.. but thats it. roughly 50-60k.. to my own point of spending.. thats how i spend tho.. but if i may ask do u wanna pursue a vocational institute here first of all? i wanna know/..

yes a vocational traing in welding.
Shielded metal arc, oxyacetylene welding and cutting and some other practical areas of welding. I want to possibly become a ship welder. I will have my B.tech in engineering soon from Nigeria here. But i still wish to pursue a short career in welding because i have been a welder before i got admission here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by klbakare(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2015
At soldiertobi

Although i do not mind if you help me make enquiries concerning heavy equipment mechanic training. (mechanic for tractors, bulldozers, hydraulic excavator and other diesel fuel equipments).

Thank you
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by soldiertobi(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
klbakare:
At soldiertobi

Although i do not mind if you help me make enquiries concerning heavy equipment mechanic training. (mechanic for tractors, bulldozers, hydraulic excavator and other diesel fuel equipments).

Thank you
hello.. sorry i didnt get back to you on time. i wasnt able to reply cuz it was giving me issues. anyways. yes i have made inquires and all.. but since u have BSC in engineering, and u want to work in ship, why dont u just come here and take one year or one year six month in marine engineering, but ur course will be evaluated, so u will just focuz on work shop, cuz they do more of practical here.. that will be the best for u bro.. so u will understand more.. all u just need to come with is your transcript. u wil just do one year six month or highest two years, but your main focuz will be in marine workshop.. cuz my school is a marine school. and most nigerians here thats what they are doing.. its gonna be way better that way for u.. what ever question just ask ok.. best regards

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by soldiertobi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Donchriss:
@Marshaldolls did you finally get help from the Agent u were referred to? If yes lemme know cos I'm interested.
hello Donchriss, how you doing.. am studying in the philippines.. do u still wanna study here?? are u still interested?? just let me know..

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by youngswagx: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2016
klbakare:
but guys what about the natural disasters always rocking in Philippines? are there some towns or states only affected just like bokoharam in Nigeria issue? what petty jobs can one get to do in Philippines to aid survival if some one is there to study?

are u kidding me....what kind of friendly are u talking about...most of them are racist
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by youngswagx: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
soldiertobi:

wel i study here in philippines. philippines is a very nice place to study i must tell u.. accommodating, friendly people and also mood of study is really nice.. if you need more info just ask. am here to give u all u need.. and also if u need admission also.. just let me know.. best regards

are u kidding me....which kind of friendly are u talking about most of them are racist

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by youngswagx: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
soldiertobi:

wel i study here in philippines. philippines is a very nice place to study i must tell u.. accommodating, friendly people and also mood of study is really nice.. if you need more info just ask. am here to give u all u need.. and also if u need admission also.. just let me know.. best regards

are u kidding me....which kind of friendly are u talking about most of them are racist

bad English

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by aofrank(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Can someone please give details of any good msc public health program in phillipine here. And the cost too.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Eizy619: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello friends, please is there anyone studying in the philippines here (especially the university of the cordilleras, baguio). I tried reaching them and i was told to send my informations to them, after sending it. I didn't get any reply from them. Any help friends?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by soldiertobi(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Eizy619:
Hello friends, please is there anyone studying in the philippines here (especially the university of the cordilleras, baguio). I tried reaching them and i was told to send my informations to them, after sending it. I didn't get any reply from them. Any help friends?
hello good day. i study here in philippines and i also work with schools to bring in students from nigeria.. universities here in philippines , u cant apply online due to other documents that will be needed here to be done, documents like authentication, notoary and others. so someone here has to do that for you.. you can contact me directly for much info..
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Eizy619: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks @soldiertobi
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Promises40(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
@soldiertobi pls can you share with us your life experience in philippines
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by shewar: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hi samsnize,
Learnt some guys do forex there where I pay naira into their account and I get the equivalent in peso.
If u are into this or know someone into it, pls do let me know.
Tx mucho
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by todman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good Evening. Anyone staying around Ortigas Center looking to Hangout? Haven't met any Nigerian around here
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Promises40(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
todman:
Good Evening. Anyone staying around Ortigas Center looking to Hangout? Haven't met any Nigerian around here
Good day are you currently in Philippines
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by myright: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
compliment of the season
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by myright: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year everyone. Anyone resuming for the third trimester of 2016/2017 session?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Promises40(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
myright:
compliment of the season
Happy new year
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by myright: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Promises40:
Happy new year
I wish you the same bro. Are you in the Philippines?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Promises40(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2017
myright:
I wish you the same bro. Are you in the Philippines?
No but am planning to, how is Philippines bro
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by myright: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Promises40:
No but am planning to, how is Philippines bro
I am not there yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos) / Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.