Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (49868 Views)

Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile / Any Nigerians In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Lens101:

OK great can you help with schools over there for an msc in social science field with 200-300k as tuition fee either for per semester or installment for yearly payment.
they are online just search the school you want then I will tell you other information, I can't search scools for you, just fins the school then I will tell you their prices, or do it in my school.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Lens101: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2019
chime11:
they are online just search the school you want then I will tell you other information, I can't search scools for you, just fins the school then I will tell you their prices, or do it in my school.

Thank you I will be back once i get a school.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lens101:

Thank you I will be back once i get a school.
you are welcome, sorry for the typo errors but I guess you got the message passed across
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Lens101: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
chime11:

you are welcome, sorry for the typo errors but I guess you got the message passed across
yes I do boss.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Lens101: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
chime11:

1. perpetual
2. Sant Luis university
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lens101:

1. perpetual
2. Sant Luis university

Still interested?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Lens101: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2019
chime11:

Still interested?
I'm still interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 3:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Lens101:

I'm still interested
What course?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by tmphoto(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
soldiertobi:

hello good day. i study here in philippines and i also work with schools to bring in students from nigeria.. universities here in philippines , u cant apply online due to other documents that will be needed here to be done, documents like authentication, notoary and others. so someone here has to do that for you.. you can contact me directly for much info..

Please I would also like for you to help Mr in my documentation, I want to apply to schools in the Philippines
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by noblealuu: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
wip4:

PHILIPPINES what a beautiful country, ohh i missed Manila and Cebu, Poster am sure you just felt like talking is not as if you have anything in your brain to say really. In many aspect you cant compare philipines to naija. the land of sky scrappers, constant and stable elctricity etc , ordinary chewing stick our government officials in naija import it from abroad. Almost all of them do visit these countries but they will go back to naija to dey share money. their universities are very standard and english bin medium of instruction is another advantage of studying over there with very minimal living expenses and affordable fees, good medical colleges, is a nice country, but pls pls don near drugs ooooo

Good afternoon Prof. Kindly assist me with link to verifiable source of information to this underlisted school;
Intending to run a Master's program.

University of the Philippines Diliman
University in Quezon City, Philippines
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2020
The time is now, are you interested in studying in Philippines or coming to Philippines on a student visa? There is an opportunity now, Commission on Higher Education Philippines (ched) has announced that some list of schools in Philippines are allowed to admits students online and students can have their classes online for now during the recent out break of Corona virus. Which means that after the outbreak students can go and apply for students visa to finish up their students in the Philippines when the health crisis is over, making you as an already enrolled student easily to have a visa than those who are not yet enrolled but Note it doesnt mean100% that visa will be granted it still depends on the visa consulates in nigeria but better chances than those who just have admission letters. I advice interested students to use this opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by tmphoto(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
chime11:

The time is now, are you interested in studying in Philippines or coming to Philippines on a student visa? There is an opportunity now, Commission on Higher Education Philippines (ched) has announced that some list of schools in Philippines are allowed to admits students online and students can have their classes online for now during the recent out break of Corona virus. Which means that after the outbreak students can go and apply for students visa to finish up their students in the Philippines when the health crisis is over, making you as an already enrolled student easily to have a visa than those who are not yet enrolled but Note it doesnt mean100% that visa will be granted it still depends on the visa consulates in nigeria but better chances than those who just have admission letters. I advice interested students to use this opportunity

Can you refer list of schools we can make application to?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Hahnemann: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2021
I'm interested to study in Philippines too. Wat are the fees like and Wat are d requirements. I already have a Bmls here in Nigeria
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Hahnemann: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ritztravels:

Trust me when I tell you this, you don't want to go down that route. Sure the country is beautiful with lot of island but in this present day and age you are better off studying in other Asian countries where you can still have the hope of landing a teaching gig. But it's your choice...

Can u suggest any country
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2021
M

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Hahnemann: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ritztravels:

In Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and Cambodia are better options cos you do at least have the chance to land a decent teaching gig that will keep you afloat for a while. Coupled with a low cost of living you will be better off than going to Philippines where you will be jostling with locals for such opportunities, also socially filipinos aren't exactly known for their acceptance of Africans. Just my 2 cents.

Wat is a teaching gig?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Hahnemann: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ritztravels:

A teaching job.

Ok
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 2:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Ritztravels:

In Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and Cambodia are better options cos you do at least have the chance to land a decent teaching gig that will keep you afloat for a while. Coupled with a low cost of living you will be better off than going to Philippines where you will be jostling with locals for such opportunities, also socially filipinos aren't exactly known for their acceptance of Africans. Just my 2 cents.
This is not totally true, Cambodia? Lolzz. Those countries don't speak English as compared to Philippines that speaks and understand a little so no teaching job here unless you speak French or others. Filipinos are most hospitable in Asia Google it. In recent time, I think the minimum to teach English in those countries being an African is that you would have a degree or equivalent, although you might be lucky if you don't have but the chances are slim. In all if you know which is good for you, go for it everyone has different grace and abilities. If you want to come to Philippines for study please have a sponsor who you can call upon when it gets difficult and the cost of living is affordable in Philippines. Research well, think and choose. Good luck
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ritztravels:

If you want I can hook you up to forums of English teachers in Cambodia, before you say something isn't true perhaps it might help to have traveled to those countries. Many Asean countries are employing English and Chinese teachers in numbers. Having worked in Manila and many other cities in South East Asia I can tell you to each his own... I guess it depends on individual perception and experience of what hospitable is... Also if you don't know you actually need a teaching certificate to be employed as a teacher (i.e a English training certificate), and most will require I.E.L.T.S, TOFEL e.t.c. I got to work in Thailand with just T.O.E.I.C which is not even that acknowledged by countries in the same region. So please before you direct people, do your research or at least have some experience.
No be fight o, I said my own opinion because am in Philippines and this group is for people interested in Philippines. Nobody knows it all, we learn everyday. Will the certificate only be needed to get a working visa or work without a work visa that's part time? Am just asking thou
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by YourGrandfather: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by YourGrandfather: 3:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Bro please can you put me through about studying in south korea because there is no active thread about it here on nairaLand.
i have sent you a mail maybe we can talk on whatsapp.
Thanks.

Ritztravels:

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Ritztravels: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by YourGrandfather: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
bro please check your mail.

Ritztravels:

Studying in Korea is one of the easiest way to get into the country but at this time I stongly advice you know exactly what course you are going for and the rest will be for you to show evidence of sufficient funds. There are universities all over the country you can choose from, I will inbox you more details on that. You will basically be the one to interact with the school, just make sure you have enough funds to at least take care of yourself for a year.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Goodman247: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
sley4life:
what should nigerians be doing in phillipines? Pls if u dont have anywhere to go just enter jungle
grin grin
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by AetA: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
i need to contact you, it is urgent. please reachout to me.
soldiertobi:

hello good day. i study here in philippines and i also work with schools to bring in students from nigeria.. universities here in philippines , u cant apply online due to other documents that will be needed here to be done, documents like authentication, notoary and others. so someone here has to do that for you.. you can contact me directly for much info..
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by hakym619(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ritztravels:

Hi
I'm curious.
I need to ask you some questions about studying in Philippines
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by hakym619(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
chime11:

No be fight o, I said my own opinion because am in Philippines and this group is for people interested in Philippines. Nobody knows it all, we learn everyday. Will the certificate only be needed to get a working visa or work without a work visa that's part time? Am just asking thou

Hi.
I need to know more about studying in the Philippines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.