Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (49808 Views)

Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile / Any Nigerians In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2021
hakym619:

Hi.
I need to know more about studying in the Philippines
Sure, drop your questions. What do you want to know about studying in the Philippines?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by AetA: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2021
please do you know any Nigeria person still there i want to buy some goods from there but yet to find how to ship it dow,

i would appreciate it if you respond to me.
chime11:

Sure, drop your questions. What do you want to know about studying in the Philippines?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
AetA:
please do you know any Nigeria person still there i want to buy some goods from there but yet to find how to ship it dow,

i would appreciate it if you respond to me.
Yes, am still there at the moment and what kind of goods do you want to buy?
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Abiliboi: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=richard7 post=4151641]hi, im a filipino just passing by ur conversation. Manila and Philippines is nice not because im biased, im now practicing in singapore because i can earn here more and i always go back to philippines like every 3 months because its so nice there, majority of the people are courteous and friendly. Every country has its own pride and downside as well. Like here in Singapore which is very nice place and very clean and very safe but many Singaporeans are not so happy because of very stressful life, i guess visiting Philipppines wont be a bad idea. Im going back there with Singaporean friends this August 1-12 smiley must know where to go and u will surely love it. thanks[/quot

Bro please can you put me through about studying in Singapore, i can't find active thread about it here on nairaLand.
I sent you a mail maybe we can talk on whatsapp. 08038186116
Thanks.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by AetA: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
chime11:

Yes, am still there at the moment and what kind of goods do you want to buy?

Please I do I reach you? More of clothings

07088 60860 is my number
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
AetA:

Please I do I reach you? More of clothings

07088 60860 is my number
OK I will chat you but here is my number incase, plus six three nine zero six zero seven eight one two zero one

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2021
I have given you my number and I can't find your number on what's app, so add me
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by phone: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
soldiertobi:

hello Donchriss, how you doing.. am studying in the philippines.. do u still wanna study here?? are u still interested?? just let me know..

@Soldiertobi, I have keen interest to study in Philippines, i care for any assistance you can render. if you can see this message, pls do help me. my phone number is 08067448005
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Anufemeki: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2023
sley4life:
yrunvus , u have a hollow brain thats why u would want to go to phillipines to hunt for birds. People like u are those that let us down. Y not come 9ja and find something better to do

Philippines is better than Nigeria in so many ways.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by bukazema: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2023
plz,who has visited Philippines embassy for visa recently.
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Oly2334: 8:30pm On May 31, 2023
Please how do I get admission in Philippines to study medicine . How do I go about it. Thanks
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Oly2334: 9:02pm On May 31, 2023
author=Goodman247 post=99332040] grin grin[/quote] pls help me on getting admission in Philippines for medicine
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by Clementernity: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Please Mr Chime11, I need your email address. There are so many questions i want to ask you about going to the Philippines. Thank you as i await your reply
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by chime11(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Clementernity:
Please Mr Chime11, I need your email address. There are so many questions i want to ask you about going to the Philippines. Thank you as i await your reply
Hello
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by amybel(f): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
My husband is in las pinas please can you connect him to a good paying job
richard7:
hi, im a filipino just passing by ur conversation. Manila and Philippines is nice not because im biased, im now practicing in singapore because i can earn here more and i always go back to philippines like every 3 months because its so nice there, majority of the people are courteous and friendly. Every country has its own pride and downside as well. Like here in Singapore which is very nice place and very clean and very safe but many Singaporeans are not so happy because of very stressful life, i guess visiting Philipppines wont be a bad idea. Im going back there with Singaporean friends this August 1-12 smiley must know where to go and u will surely love it. thanks
Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by amybel(f): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hi, please I will really need help in finding a suitable job for my husband in Philippines.He stays in las pinas, I will deeply appreciate, he travelled of recent but he's kinda confused
filnaija:
I wan looking for a courier company for my goods going to Nigeria then I found this forum,

Anyway, I'm a Filipina and married to a Nigerian. I've been in Nigeria and we have properties over there, however we are base here in Malaysia. To answer the main question, YES there are lots of Nigerians in the Philippines, and most Nigerians I know from there are big boys already, I even know the owner of the Nigerian Restaurants and Bars in Manila. FYI, there are Nigerians in Manila that have a legal job and they're jobs are paying better compare to their previous job in Nigeria. Honestly, the attitude of filipinos and nigerians (specially igbo) are almost the same. The weather are also the same. But I can say that our city is better than Nigeria, we are more developed.We also have more tourist destinations and attractions than in Naija, and most of all, we have 24 hours electricity (nepa) and water. We are also far far better than Columbia, I've been there as well.

Before I travel to Nigeria I heard a lot of bad things about naija from our nigerian friends also, they told me about kidnappings, poor power supply, water, bad roads, dust and poison, Even my husband told me about those things and warned me as well. But, I will still come back in Naija, and maybe 3 years from now, we will be staying there for good since we are building our house over there.

Yes, your country is not much developed compare to the other countries I've been, but I love your people. Nigerians in Nigeria are very friendly, accomodating, sociable, I love your food, specially "suya", Your goods in the market are very cheap! And most of all my in-laws loves me and I got a lot of special treatment from people, government and banks, hehehehe!!!!

A piece of advice, try to travel in other countries so that you'll be open minded. Most of the times, media are bias, Would you believe, there are white people thinking that Africa is a junglewell, because of the movies they watched like Madagascar, Tarzan, Blood Diamond ( although Blood Diamond is a nice movie),

ịmela!!!

Re: Any Nigerians In The Philippines? by amybel(f): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Can u help my husband in getting a job over there, he's in las pinas
Ritztravels:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos) / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.