Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) (48938 Views)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by mohince(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Well.... Thats politics for u
https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=Brass%20LGA&s=tren

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by MediaDeveloper(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
lol

APC will not kill somebody in this country...

Are there no PDP members in the local government?

It is very saddening that we are fighting corruption from the top but our roots are so corrupt.

Change is a process and not a slogan lipsrsealed

Get my reflections on politics and success at http://234jam.com

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by henriettanenye(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by knightsTempler: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dear Maximum Ruler Buhari,

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

Even jollof rice is not THAT forgiving.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

Learn to respect the judiciary and #FreeNnamdiKanu.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

You are supposed to be the ultimate custodian of the rule of law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Look around you and see...

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola Okolie

271 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by mohince(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why must the special, novice, amature wailers always blame buhari for election misconduct and or even malpracites i guess later on we will start blaming Buhari for exam malpracites....... Well Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies....

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence - Mahatma Gandhi
Maybe its payback time......

Let me end by saying Noting is written but rewritten!
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Borno State
And God bless nairalanders

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by pyyxxaro: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Interesting

Sipping chilled kerosene and raw cassava

3 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by ozoigbondu: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Those brave five people that resisted APC thugs deserves numerous awards

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Scout60(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
I pity nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC as you right remember that God is watching you and rub with common sense

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Banter1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
From the general elections in bayelsa, to the supplementary election was a hit back2back for PDP.....the voice of the masses ti take over politics in nigeria.

Blessings this year will be a hit for me back2back no setback Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by mohince(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
More.......

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... wat happened in Katsina and kano is a flinch compared to this rigging... ha ha ha. . and u tell me Buhari isnt a corrupt old man...

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... wat happened in Katsina and kano is a flinch compared to this rigging... ha ha ha. . and u tell me Buhari isnt a corrupt old man...[code][/code]

13 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Plus10(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol apc is truely useless

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Akpan107(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC is a useless party.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by NextGovernor(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is so sad that the era of political desperation has revived after been successfully buried by the last administration. In this case even security and force men doesn't care about there selves but there determination is to work for some selfish politicians instead of protecting the citizens. Last administration, opposition won in Edo and Osun elections conducted under GEJ peacefully but this time the party at the centre wants to have it all not even minding the life of the citizens they govern. God will save us from this wicked apostles of change.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Most Nigerians are hypocrites.

That result is definitely not for the whole LG but the few areas where elections were rescheduled. and mind you that LG is APC candidate's LG and stronghold .

that definitely can't be the worst result to be announced in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by destinychildolu(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dumb people. The election result is for some few polling units. Moreover,the PDP deployed all its arsenals to SILGA

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Ymlaska(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
lol

APC will not kill somebody in this country...

Are there no PDP members in the local government?

It is very saddening that we are fighting corruption from the top but our roots are so corrupt.

Change is a process and not a slogan lipsrsealed

Get my reflections on politics and success at http://234jam.com
correction that start from top sustain but where it is the leaders that are corrupt that one is calamity. It is the injected corruption blood to Nigerians by the former rulers present govt is trying to eradicate from the masses so we have to be patient pls

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC and SCAM, I don tire for the fraudulent party sef. undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Flashh: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
I gat no time for all these Twitter crap.

9 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Oz4realsss: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Most Nigerians are hypocrites.

That result is definitely not for the whole LG but the few areas where elections were rescheduled. and mind you that LG is APC candidate's LG and stronghold .

that definitely can't be the worst result to be announced in this country.
Stop supporting evil before it consumes our country. Common sense should tell you that PDP cannot score a paltry 5votes in a full local government.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Stop supporting evil before it consumes our country. Common sense should tell you that PDP cannot score a paltry 5votes in a full local government.

Did you read my comment before quoting me ?

That figure is not for the whole of the LG but the few units where elections were rescheduled.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by RealAdewole(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is another point to prove that Gej is a good man. Mr Buhari have not given us any valid election since he took the oath of office 2 election 2 inconclusive 2reruns 2 4rigging

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by yungryce: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chiugo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Middlefinger1: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is wonderful. 8 polling units and 5 Votes, 0.63 vote per a polling station. Naija I hail ooo

18 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by chesterlee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC can rig for Africa!!!

CHOI!!!!"

23 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by sunsewa: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC are just learning the trade,but thankGod for my south west brothers that tweeted the anomaly in brass Lg voting,at least it shows that they abhors the unrighteous path not minding the party.

9 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by chesterlee(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who are those 5 people that voted PDP in Brass LGA?

We need to find them and secure them.
They are the heroes of democracy.

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.