Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Farm Manager Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Manager Needed (1534 Views)

Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed / Farm Manager for Ugu, corn & okro. / Farm Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am planning to open a farming business in Kuje Abuja and I have already applied to corporate affairs commission to register the business.

As part of the planning process, I am looking for an experienced farm manager to partner with in this venture.

I will provide the required capital while the manager provides his expertise toward achieving a profitable business and providing agricultural products at a very cheaper rates to the surrounding communities.

please indicate your interest here.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by autofreak2020(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
makzeze:
I am planning to open a farming business in Kuje Abuja and I have already applied to corporate affairs commission to register the business.

As part of the planning process, I am looking for an experienced farm manager to partner with in this venture.

I will provide the required capital while the manager provides his expertise toward achieving a profitable business and providing agricultural products at a very cheaper rates to the surrounding communities.

please indicate your interest here.

Would you indicate details of intending farm operations?
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
autofreak2020:

Would you indicate details of intending farm operations?
poultry, fishery and crop production
Re: Farm Manager Needed by timsucess(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yes am an ND graduate in Agric tech
I can manage d farm
Here is my no 08187069908
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
timsucess:
Yes am an ND graduate in Agric tech
I can manage d farm
Here is my no 08187069908
are u in abuja. we will need a guarantor to attest to you.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Mars88(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Interest indicated, Guarantor available, details to forward CV to sir.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by somafol: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm interested but not a resident of Abuja. Perhaps we Could work something out. My number is 08092912170
Re: Farm Manager Needed by janefarms2015: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drop ur email, we are farmers and consultants, we can put you through free of charges starting from construction, managing and sales, you can inspect the farms we set up with world class hatchery for fingerlings, for further clarifications, email us at janefarms2015@gmail.com
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mars88:
Interest indicated, Guarantor available, details to forward CV to sir.
pls p.m. me
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
janefarms2015:
Drop ur email, we are farmers and consultants, we can put you through free of charges starting from construction, managing and sales, you can inspect the farms we set up with world class hatchery for fingerlings, for further clarifications, email us at janefarms2015@gmail.com
ok
Re: Farm Manager Needed by timsucess(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2016
makzeze:
are u in abuja. we will need a guarantor to attest to you.

Am not in abuja but can move to abuja
Re: Farm Manager Needed by wisea(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
am interested been lookin where to put my potentials to display will be so happy to be a part of this business i reside in kano my contact 08060625515
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Mars88(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
makzeze:
pls p.m. me

can I have your email address sir? or should I drop mine?
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have ND in agricultural technology and HND in agricultural extension and management I have experience in crops, fishery and poultry I can generate supplements for fish, I can manage poultry and supervise crop farm filed from preparing of the farm to maturity of the crops I am realy interested in the job we can talk
Re: Farm Manager Needed by bikerboy1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am interested Sir. I studied Agribusiness and Management. And I have A one year working Experience from my NYSC in SEBORE FARMS Adamawa state, where I worked as an Assistant farm manager. Am not resident in Abuja but relocation wouldn't be a problem. You can contact me through this email nadalasvik@gmail.com
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
bikerboy1:
Am interested Sir. I studied Agribusiness and Management. And I have A one year working Experience from my NYSC in SEBORE FARMS Adamawa state, where I worked as an Assistant farm manager. Am not resident in Abuja but relocation wouldn't be a problem. You can contact me through this email nadalasvik@gmail.com
ok, i will write you.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 15, 2016
I dont kn maybe its ur call i missed and i hav been trying to call back but its nt going tru pls u can mail me on olatunjiadekunleo@gmail.com
Re: Farm Manager Needed by graychuks(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
You can also do a Change of name, advertise your product on Guardian newspaper call 07064556552
Re: Farm Manager Needed by benjaminbinda(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2016
i am a farm developer and into management, ( integrated farming )also on other agro allied businesses, with over 15 years experience presently in kaduna. 08167693424
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Less I forget I live in dutse and I have an bike that can make me get to work as early as I can I am add working and experience tnks I will be waiting to hear from u tnks olatunjiadekunleo@gmail.com
Re: Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank you all for taking your taking to apply and for interest shown in my farm. I will schedule a meeting in due course with all those that apply for a brief interview.

(1) (Reply)

1500 Stand complete Green House For sale in ibadan. / .. / Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.