Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (66871 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
The lady pictured above is Ebun who has called out her friend known as 'Naijagalwonder' on social media for sleeping with her father back in 2014.

Ebun found out about the messy details late last year and immediately contacted her friend to confirm her fears and find a way to resolve it within themselves.

However Naijgalwonder who was stunned by the accusations that she would sleep with her bestie, single dad immediately slammed her on social media tho she didn't deny the accusations.

See below ..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43135

Lalasticlala , MissyB3, Mynd44, Obinoscopy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

Naijagalwonder and the single father ..

Full details & identity ...
http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43135

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Washing dirty laundry in public space....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by glimpse33(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Look..

Bitches EveryWhere

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by brunofarad(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Scandals everywhere

Continues with the noodles

6 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by raayah(f): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
So a grown man and woman decide to have sex....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Omotayor123(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why not talk to your daddy And save your family frm public embarrassment.

Some friends though undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by sprinter101(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by StefanSalvatore: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Deal wit it

Na u go sleep wit ur pa

18 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Vyolet(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
The man is single and the other lady too is single so what is the problem here?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by ba7man(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
raayah:
So a grown man and woman decide to have sex....
Its not everything that fits in the mouth that should be eaten..........discretion should be applied.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by IamPatriotic(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebun, why would your single dad your friend and not you? walahi, you must fight dirty.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by IamPatriotic(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebun, why would your single dad date your friend and not you? walahi, you must fight dater & datee dirty.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Blizzy9ja: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its somehow sha... but wait a minute, the man is single

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Pheals(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its OK but this post through... 9ja bloggers ... Y should u post the victims pic ..... Well make they solve it now..y on Twitter
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by greatme2good(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
what's the big deal...afterall the man is single. Her father can decide to marry her tomorrow. Both are matured.

It's not everything u make a fuss about.
To me I don't see anything wrong in it.

13 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Oahray: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why people think they have to post every random detail of their life on Nairaland, twitter or Facebook, is something I have never been able to comprehend.

21 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by shizzy7(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
They are all crazy ....period.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lalasticlala , MissyB3, Ishilove
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Ginaz(f): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Trash
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by realborn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
The nigga looks young, my peer. If only Chioma and co had belle those days, I for don get pikin their age. grin

He must have had Ebun at a young age. Ebun and Wondergal must be young too. Social media and excessive make-up will not enable us distinguish between emerging women and established women. Everybody looks like an adult these days.

I was at a wedding yesterday and it was time for throwing the bouquet, they called out single ladies. The bouquet was eventually caught by a 13 year old; just imagine.

It is well with the fighting friends. Maybe Ebun is popsie's babe wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mtchew.

Take it up with your dad.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by amiskurie(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
When I keep saying boycott naija grls,u think I don't have good reasons.

I pity una!

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Bantino(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmm..... must everything be on social media?

Some girls ain't gat no shame shaa

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by NaLaugh: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who the heck cares? undecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by mrborntodoit: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Birds of a feather flocks together cool

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Smartsyn(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Like you've never had sex with some else's father...

5 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by costandi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bitch should be ashamed of her father.

I mean girls can fall for anyone!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Big deal i can fvck my daughters friends as long as we are both single, that daughter is senseless and selfish angry

If i was the dad, i go flog her koboko(Horsewhip)...Girl wan go spoil pvssy market for me angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.