Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (74616 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sweetyie:

ok, I want a place with a bit stable electricity, low cost accommodation n foodstuff n closer to town Whr I can get to bus to Lagos
As butanep has rightly said, Irepodun and Ifelodun 2 is the place.. my local govt is Ifelodun and just about 20-25 min drive to Ilorin.. though some people still call the place Ilorin.
And d good part is electricity is very very stable..
Accommodation is very Ok too
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Taeewo:
Still saving
save well
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Gbengadavid10(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
I won state governor' award with which i had my master' degree. corp members need to learn many things which unfortunately were not taught within the four wall of the classroom. I published a book during my service year titled; 'NYSC; ONE YEAR OF DESTINY DISCOVERY'. Prospective corp members and serving corps can lay hand on it.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Odunharry:

As butanep has rightly said, Irepodun and Ifelodun 2 is the place.. my local govt is Ifelodun and just about 20-25 min drive to Ilorin.. though some people still call the place Ilorin.

kwara man. hp you re enjoying the place?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gbengadavid10:
I won state governor' award with which i had my master' degree. corp members need to learn many things which unfortunately were not taught within the four wall of the classroom. I published a book during my service year titled; 'NYSC; ONE YEAR OF DESTINY DISCOVERY'. Prospective corp members and serving corps can lay hand on it.

do you have the soft copy? i will like to get it
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
butanep:

kwara man. hp you re enjoying the place?
Lol.. baba I no fit wait to run comot here.
The place is peaceful song there's rest of mind but job scarce..
Even indigenes de conplain but na just two months remain sha.. mk God favor us.

How ur side Na and work / business
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol.. baba I no fit wait to run comot here.
The place is peaceful song there's rest of mind but job scarce..
Even indigenes de conplain but na just two months remain sha.. mk God favor us.

How ur side Na and work / business

I dae like dele momodu.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by stephano100(m): 5:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Gbengadavid10:
where can we get it?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by tweeby: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2016
leoblaze:

Sowed my first fruit which is my January ppa salary ...........

Am expecting unimaginable favour from God grin

Obidence is better than sacrifice
U wil get it in Jesus name... Amen

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by abdulahi001: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abdurrasheed31:
assalamu alaikum I want to ask u something
Wa Alaekum Sallam, I'm listening.

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sweetyie(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Tnx
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Akeema14: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
WELL.. Wat I will just say concerning this saving of a thing is that... Forget about what others are saving.. Becos wat u are earning at d end of d month and how extravagant u are will determine ur savings.. Just pray for favour of God... Cos some corpers av luck by receiving Fed Alawi, State Alawi, Ppa Alawi and free accommodation depending on Ppa..if u are getting all this I believe U should be able to save something tangible if u are not an extravagant person... I'm currently serving, a 2015 Batch B Corp member... B4 I left my state (Kwara State) to serve my father's land in Ogun State.. I seriously pray dat God should favour me and put me to wia I can save something even if it's not much cos life after service is what u and I need... But thank God I was lucky enough.. I started my service last year Oct 28.. D first Alawi (cash by hand) for November dat I received in camp went down in few days becos of transport, feeding or other things..my second Alawi dat they paid on, 25 Dec 2015..all go for house rent, I seek help at home with serious begging b4 I could afford house rent... But thank God my PPA is paying 10k...so d 10k make it slightly easy to save something... Now I started my savings this year (Jan 2016 Alawi ).. Ogun State is not paying, so am earning Fed. Alawi 19800 and Ppa Alawi 10k....making 29800...from d 29800 I was able to save15k last month tho not easy .... I Pray I can continue this every month till d end of my service year which will be September or October... By then I should be able to save btw 100 - 120k... Always remember dat Life after NYSC is wat u should be thinking.... NYSC is another experience u will spend a lot

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by leoblaze(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akeema14:
WELL.. Wat I will just say concerning this saving of a thing is that... Forget about what others are saving.. Becos wat u are earning at d end of d month and how extravagant u are will determine ur savings.. Just pray for favour of God... Cos some corpers av luck by receiving Fed Alawi, State Alawi, Ppa Alawi and free accommodation depending on Ppa..if u are getting all this I believe U should be able to save something tangible if u are not an extravagant person... I'm currently serving, a 2015 Batch B Corp member... B4 I left my state (Kwara State) to serve my father's land in Ogun State.. I seriously pray dat God should favour me and put me to wia I can save something even if it's not much cos life after service is what u and I need... But thank God I was lucky enough.. I started my service last year Oct 28.. D first Alawi (cash by hand) for November dat I received in camp went down in few days becos of transport, feeding or other things..my second Alawi dat they paid on, 25 Dec 2015..all go for house rent, I seek help at home with serious begging b4 I could afford house rent... But thank God my PPA is paying 10k...so d 10k make it slightly easy to save something... Now I started my savings this year (Jan 2016 Alawi ).. Ogun State is not paying, so am earning Fed. Alawi 19800 and Ppa Alawi 10k....making 29800...from d 29800 I was able to save15k last month tho not easy .... I Pray I can continue this every month till d end of my service year which will be September or October... By then I should be able to save btw 100 - 120k... Always remember dat Life after NYSC is wat u should be thinking.... NYSC is another experience u will spend a lot

Bro try to depend more on God .....watin 120k fit do for you after service ,u tink it is much abi ,?

Ama serving corp member lyk u wiv same 10k ppa after much camp prayer for favour ...

But bro I hope u r nt robbing God , if you do he will send worms to eat ya crops shocked

Be wise , depend more on God nt ur ability

Peace out

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Ajayimichael(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akeema14:
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Akeema14: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
leoblaze:

Bro try to depend more on God .....watin 120k fit do for you after service ,u tink it is much abi ,?

Ama serving corp member lyk u wiv same 10k ppa after much camp prayer for favour ...

But bro I hope u r nt robbing God , if you do he will send worms to eat ya crops shocked

Be wise , depend more on God nt ur ability

Peace out
Bro I'm not a d kind of person u think I am... Wia I am today is not by my power but by God's grace so why won't I appreciate Him.... I'm not depending on d 120k..as u av said earlier wat will 120k do.. Tho it is small but still it is something. I av my own personal plan and I think d 120k will be something out of wat I wanna do...if what I wrote shows I didn't depend on God but on myself and d 120k, I guess u are very wrong...I seriously understand d Robbing u mean and u know wat, Robbing God is wat I can never think of, not talk of doing it... What is d essence of Saving if u are Robbing Him. I don't play at all with my monthly due to My God, so I believe with Grace dat he won't send Worms to eat my crops but rather he will replenish me more... Seriously bro I understand u and thanks for ur advice but I slightly hate ur style of expression.. I'm very wise more than wat u can ever imagine... Peace Out.

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by teambiz(f): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Earn daily income. Join our whatsaap group and see what we do . No selling or buying products. See my thread for contact. Send me a whatsapp message on 08035126263

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by fetrillion(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Akeema14:
Dat was d same prayer i prayed to God before i was posted to an electricity distribution company last year batch B November.. Ppa 25k wif some other benefit at times, allowee 19800,home lesson tutor 10k..I see roughly 60k.. All glory n honour to God, it's not by my power bt his mercy.. What mater most is to seek God's mercy n favour.. Commit ur ways onto his hands n he wud direct ur path.. Dnt forget, it's not he dat willeth nor he dat runneth bt it's of God dat showeth mercy.. May his mercy speak for us in jesus name.. Thank u Jesus

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
All this guys make Ppa and state de pay make una save well o..Not really easy after Nysc.

I wish my Ppa or state give me 1kobo
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by dboss444: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
For 3 months serving in benue state I have not saved 1 naira oh boy I dey jonze oh na from play dem dey get players I need to wisen up
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by dboss444: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
obiak4:
Nysc was great saved/hustle millions
first posted to bornu stayed there for five months before i lost 6 friends jt,ruta,bendel,ola,chi,and wendy thier pet name i became ruthless with life challenging any body that came my way went directly to the state cord. That i want a transfer asap he was confused and suprised so was transfered to benue logo local govt. Anyiin the home town of his excellency hrt hon tonwai tingi gabriel suswan, there i made money from suswan and other dignitaries in that town,
suswan gave us @least 3million.

Oga na logo I dey serve, show me the way 4ward
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by dozzy001(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2016
oppybouy:

Lol. Dude, pls tell me what happened in Enugu. Cos looks like ve just been posted there too

Message me once posting is confirmed
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by AndreRose(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
hardychris:
The question should be how much I spent during my service year as a corps member.

I still don't know how possible it is to save money in Abuja as a corper unless you have something else doing outside the service, then I was getting almost 40k in a month from my PPA and NYSC Alawi, and I wasn't paying for house rent because I have one here but @ the end of the month nothing to show for it because everything goes to cab drivers pocket, I spend #600 everyday on transportation, and unlike other states, that #600 will be enough for more than one week and people do give corpers money or even pay for their Tfare but its not like that in Abuja.

If you are really after saving money after your service year, don't even think of coming to Abuja unless your house is a stone throw to the office, even @ that, there. Too many other things that will take the money because of cost of living.

But the advantage of serving in Abuja is that you can work in any organisation and get more experience if its related to your field of study, unlike other states where its mainly teaching.

NYSC is fun but the fun ends in camp, I wish you prsopective corpers success, the main thing is getting a good job after serving.

Meanwhile, NYSC is still owing me for 2 months since how many years now that I finished serving.
was it a reaching job or?
I actually want to serve in Abuja. am among the current batch B 2016. so I want to know about serving in Abuja.
I will appreciate if you help me out.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by SmeagolC(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Any recession tips? 2016 B PCM here
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by jwax: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2016
I served in Abuja in the year 2008.

I was able to save almost a million during my service year.

I actually had some savings about 200k I worked for in a firm for about 8 months while waiting for mobilization.

on getting to abuja I pleaded with the school principal to buy me some time and we shared my allawee 40-70.

I started a plantain, coconut, and potato chips business with the money.

in a day I was able to make a profit of over 6k and also got 3 employees.

while on my chips business, with enough cash as a graduate of computer science (a web designer, networker,) I got a small warehouse and started a computer school (www.plateauxtechnology.com.ng). Students came very fast beyond my expectations.

I was 22years old as at that time and till date am still into chips and school biz. though a little bit spiced up

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by hardychris(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
AndreRose:

was it a reaching job or?
I actually want to serve in Abuja. am among the current batch B 2016. so I want to know about serving in Abuja.
I will appreciate if you help me out.
I don't understand what you said about the job, maybe u have to send me an email so I can explain better, meanwhile abj is cool to serve, wlcm to abj I'm xpecting the email , sorry I'v not logged in since that's why I'v not responded, takia.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by AndreRose(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
hardychris:
I don't understand what you said about the job, maybe u have to send me an email so I can explain better, meanwhile abj is cool to serve, wlcm to abj I'm xpecting the email , sorry I'v not logged in since that's why I'v not responded, takia.
if your ppa was a teaching job.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Berry123(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Luchiana1(f): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2016
N6600of your alawee you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future so that even after nysc you are still earnin and this could be more than a job for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Luchiana1(f): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2016
I made a lot from this business
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Luchiana1(f): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2016
5laptops n counting n lots of money.God bless the day i started helping hands with 19800 of my saved alawee thats for 3accounts.

N6600of your alawee you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future so that even after nysc you are still earnin and this could be more than a job for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133