Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,992 members, 7,803,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce (631 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce by Wizcollifa(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, i've u been watching Ben murray Bruce lately? Do you think he is a presidential material?
Have your say
Re: What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce by Wizcollifa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lvlink:
I hate to say this but....

It's OFFICIAL.
BUHARI don't OBEY the LAWS.
In Animal Kingdom,
The LAWS are not OBEYED.
In Nigeria,
The LAWS are not OBEYED TOO.

Spot the SIMILARITIES
Ben murray bruce will make a better president than buhari
Re: What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce by missdebs(f): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obama with obanikoro Brain
Re: What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce by nabiz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
I love that man so much. I love people with common sense
Re: What Do You Think Of Ben Murray Bruce by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
He is d only senator dat has common sense

(1) (Reply)

Missing Budget Found / 15 Ex-govs, 40 Others Stole N1.34tn In Eight Years - FG / Support Our President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.