Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (36467 Views)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Is Kwasu 2nd Admission List Out? / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by abbey621(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
200k for crappy education, if a parent can afford such then they can afford to send their children to private universities such as the ones in Ogun State. Cos I don't really see the difference in paying 200k for mediocre education when you can pay less than 500k for better education with a more reputable school. The truth is no state school can compete with private universities in terms of opportunities and recognition, if state schools decide to start charging 200k or more for tuition then it is a blatant scam on the populace!

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?
d fastest school in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Fumbaby: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
ogbanje1:
undecided
Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
Madam try GuGU b4 concluding. Biko

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by anyimontana(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?
google is free of charge
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Hadeehart101(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
As in, the thing taya me o. The day I heard about the outrageous fees Ehn, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just wondering if LASG decides to emulate this and apply such to LASU you'll see the non-indigenes displaying placards all over Alausa. SMH
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by OAFMods: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Dollarchap:
If one should calculate the amount you spend on acquiring university education (plus Master Degree), the total sum will be quite high. Would it be better to invest that amount to start a small business? Don't forget that some graduates earn below N20,000 per month.
cool
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?

grin grin
Oga are U high

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
kessling:
Kwasu? Good education? LMFAO
Hey..which school do you rep?
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Hadeehart101:
As in, the thing taya me o. The day I heard about the outrageous fees Ehn, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just wondering if LASG decides to emulate this and apply such to LASU you'll see the non-indigenes displaying placards all over Alausa. SMH
Trust me..the amount is worth it
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Greycious(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
interesting... highway robbery.. op shld hv picked futminna... 20k since 2006.. dem no want make u go sch...
Meanwhile....
25k now
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2016
abbey621:
200k for crappy education, if a parent can afford such then they can afford to send their children to private universities such as the ones in Ogun State. Cos I don't really see the difference in paying 200k for mediocre education when you can pay less than 500k for better education with a more reputable school. The truth is no state school can compete with private universities in terms of opportunities and recognition, if state schools decide to start charging 200k or more for tuition then it is a blatant scam on the populace!
You are just here dropping punchlines with big 'grammar'...

All I read was shiit...

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2016
ogbanje1:
undecided

Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
You can't just hide behind some cheat phones and type shiit over here...

You don't know something, then ask politely

Modified: And the dumbphuck still called Kwasu a private sch after the op clearly stated that it's a State university

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2016
FILEBE:

Is that all you can say? The last time i checked. KWASU isn't among top 20 best Uni in Nigeria. What does Kwasu offer that other state schools does not offer? They collect that amount as a fee yet the institution is not up to par with international standards. Why pay more for less?
Don't quote me by something like "if education is expensive, try ignorance o" some cheaper state universities offer beter than Kwasu.

...and what is the idea behind fee discrepancy amongst indigenes and non indigenes? Is that not a form of rasicm or something? Na non indigenes money the sch wan take feed abi?

Dude. Gerrahahere mehn! Say something else or goan sleepu!

The fact that Kwasu isn't among the top 20 doesn't mean the standard of the school is low...Dnt just say shiit..The school has international recognition..in partnership with schools you wouldn't expect.

Just calm down and respect the fastest school in the nation..

No strike..No record of riot...No cultism trouble
Very peaceful and secured...

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 1:06am On Jan 25, 2016
sampsondeen:

The fact that Kwasu isn't among the top 20 doesn't mean the standard of the school is low...Dnt just say shiit..The school has international recognition..in partnership with schools you wouldn't expect.

Just calm down and respect the fastest school in the nation..

No strike..No record of riot...No cultism trouble
Very peaceful and secured...

han han. Fastest school? Na fast we wan chop or good products? I know the school takes 1 week to write their exams and i have heard them taking 3 papers a day. For what? What will you write having 3 papers a day.
A sch where the students have no voice. They are being treated like primary school children.
Did you say Cultism free? Lol. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I know Kwasu is relatively new and i'm not hating on it but the truth has to be said bro.
Fym. You sef dey defend your school be that o. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by chiefolododo(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2016
NewsEmpireNG:
R u kidding me?
he is killing you
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2016
FILEBE:

han han. Fastest school? Na fast we wan chop or good products? I know the school takes 1 week to write their exams and i have heard them taking 3 papers a day. For what? What will you write having 3 papers a day.
A sch where the students have no voice. They are being treated like primary school children.
Did you say Cultism free? Lol. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I know Kwasu is relatively new and i'm not hating on it but the truth has to be said bro.
Lol..my brother.
This isn't about defense...
Tell me, of what good is it to spend 6years studying a course of four years? See it's speed is useful.. And about the one week exam duration, na so them they do am for America sef

What makes you think Kwasu's product is not fit for competing in the labour market? Looking at the environment of learning, i bet no school would beat it.. the lecturers nkor? international standard...the Lecture rooms and other facilities...Yes it is a new school, but please check it's ranking within its five years of existence.

[s]
FILEBE:

Lol..my brother.
Tell me, of what good is it to spend 6years studying a course of four years? See it's speed is useful.. And about the one week exam duration, na so them they do am for America sef

What makes you think Kwasu's product is not fit for competing in the labour market? Looking at the environment of learning, i bet no school would beat it.. the lecturers nkor? international standard...the Lecture rooms and other facilities...Yes it is a new school, but please check it's ranking within its five years of existence.

[/s]
FILEBE:

Lol..my brother.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2016
sampsondeen:

Lol..my brother.
learning environment? No school beat Kwasu in terms of learning enviroment? * scoffs * i will leave the readers to attack you on that. Lol.
As for 3 papers in a day. Have you been to U.S to know that? And i have always said: " that U.S does it doesn't make it right for Nigeria" .
Back to the topic. 200k too much. And there should be no discrepancies btw non idigenes and indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by abbey621(m): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2016
sampsondeen:

You are just here dropping punchlines with big 'grammar'...

All I read was shiit...

Good at least you can read even if na only sh*t! School fees didn't go to waste grin grin grin
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2016
FILEBE:

learning environment? No school beat Kwasu in terms of learning enviroment? * scoffs * i will leave the readers to attack you on that. Lol.
As for 3 papers in a day. Have you been to U.S to know that? And i have always said: " that U.S does it doesn't make it right for Nigeria" .
Back to the topic. 200k too much. And there should be no discrepancies btw non idigenes and indigenes.
I don't have to be there before I know naw

I got friends that Kwasu shares the same calendar with their school...

And don't argue about the learning environment... As you know already,it's a new school.. so you shouldn't expect less.

200k is not too much for the facilities...Free internet everywhere on campus,smart boards in classrooms,just to mention few
Discrepancy is not cool,I agree...But Govt just got to raise funds through outsiders

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2016
sampsondeen:

And don't argue about the learning environment... As you know already,it's a new school.. so you shouldn't expect less.

200k is not too much for the facilities...Free internet everywhere on campus,smart boards in classrooms,just to mention few
Discrepancy is not cool,I agree...But Govt just got to raise funds through outsiders

the learning environment you kept on saying. You make sound like they teach in space. Smart boards in classrooms. I trust 9ja. That classroom will only be used once by final year students afterwards dem go lock am up. Lol. Internet everywhere. Hehehehe. You sure?

Bro. Goodnight jare. We should just keep praying and doing things that will make Nigeria great ni jare.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by joshrare(m): 2:12am On Jan 25, 2016
ibietela2:

That is how it is, non Indigene and Indigene paying different fees but learning same thing

Not so in esut
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by josephmbonu: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Is it kwasu or kwankwanso?
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by dayosweetness(m): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:
Bro OP, it's not compulsory to go school if you think d tin cost.

Mechanic or carpentry dey for u to learn.

In fact begging doesn't need to be learnt.
oga are u ok at all??..are u saying he has done wrong by complaining??..we see you that can afford it..poo!
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2016
"The Fastest school in Nigeria"? Yet you graduate from the supposed school and compose sentences like this?? *sigh*
Judolisco:
d fastest school in nigeria
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2016
yo..Listen up...I've seen the school, the structure and it's extremely dusty and untarred roads..The school isn't anything close to CU if we're to go by standards yet they charge that high...And you make it seem as tho smartboards are a biggie...My school wey don Dey use smartboaeds since tey tey...Mtsheew...Free WiFi everywhere?...Brother why you lying...WTF you lying
sampsondeen:

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ndnuray(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Wetin good for kwasu.no let me spit on u ooooooooooooo
Olarajee:
There are choices, right? Good education cost more.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oweman: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2016
B

L
KWARA state build the university for its children so anyone not wishing to pay the non indigine fee should go to their state to pay zero. Kobo !!
Silly people !
When Bukola went to borrow money to built this university the same you wail. he was pilling debt. for future generation now you are wailing Ahmed is charging high foolish bigots
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by xbee20(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?
Kwara state university..KWASU
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2016
joshrare:

Not so in esut

I think the useless Senate need to do something, since they are in charge of the Unis
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by permanentgrace(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:
Bro OP, it's not compulsory to go school if you think d tin cost.

Mechanic or carpentry dey for u to learn.

In fact begging doesn't need to be learnt.

BAKING
You sure you go school at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babcock University Increases School Fees, Now Up To N3million / WAEC Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects [PDF Download] / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.