Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

.korede Bello Is In Academic Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .korede Bello Is In Academic Trouble (522 Views)

"I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.korede Bello Is In Academic Trouble by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Mavin records act who recently had his matriculation for his Higher National Diploma (HND), at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) is currently facing flak from his lecturers. An anonymous source allegedly disclosed that some of Korede Bello’s lecturers have threatened to resign if the singer is allowed to write his exams because he has not met up with 70% of his class attendance for the semester. The source also added that the one of his lecturers in his class on Wednesday, January 6, disclosed that he will resign if Korede Bello is allowed to sit for his exams later this year because he has not been attending lectures due to his busy schedule. If this story is indeed true, then it will confirm what is already known that it is hard to combine a teeming music career with schooling. The likes of Wizkid and Olamide have had to drop out while they pursued their careers. sometimes i wonder how Davido managed to graduate from university with a reported first class degree.
Re: .korede Bello Is In Academic Trouble by ayindepremier: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
This guy is just dumb!!
don't you see wizkid, Davido and others??

GO BUY CERTIFICATE KID!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Bcoms 1st Rapper In Africa To Hit 1M Followers On Instagram / Itallian Serie A Player Spotted Buying Akara In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.