Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,895 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth (785 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / Quirinius' Census Is An Important Historical Marker For ‪‎Jesus‬' Birth - But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by Bakrabas: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
This's a cumbersom responds to the earlier post posted about 6 laws broken by jesus.

I critically acknowlegde the efforts of poster but i want to make something clear that it is not possible to sleep and face the same direction i.e we can't think the same way.

however,one of those laws challenged my thinking faculty i.e only jesus was born without sexual contacts through virgin mary.

my question is this...

which existence is more miraculous between jesus who was born by woman and adam or eve who did not have mother nor passed through womb?

this's a big question for every sane people.
Re: Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by darugged: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bakrabas:
This's a cumbersom responds to the earlier post posted about 6 laws broken by jesus.

I critically acknowlegde the efforts of poster but i want to make something clear that it is not possible to sleep and face the same direction i.e we can't think the same way.

however,one of those laws challenged my thinking faculty i.e only jesus was born without sexual contacts through virgin mary.

my question is this...

which existence is more miraculous between jesus who was born by woman and adam or eve who did not have mother nor passed through womb?

this's a big question for every sane people.
Guy cant you just face your problems and stop asking stupid questions am pretty sure ur next question will be who existed 1st ur father or God

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by Bakrabas: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quoteauthor=darugged post=41858124]
Guy cant you just face your problems and stop asking stupid questions am pretty sure ur next question will be who existed 1st ur father or God[/quote]

if you go through my post i put it there that "the question is for SANE people" not insanes

the quest's beyond your thinking power

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by darugged: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bakrabas:

if you go through my post i put it there that "the question is for SANE people" not insanes

the quest's beyond your thinking power
Lol ... And you think you are the sane one? Sane people are asking relevant questions on how to change the world positively, this very sane man is asking stupid questions, why not close ur eyes and ask God .. olodo, am pretty sure u are jobless, this is a symptom of an idle mind

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by Bakrabas: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
darugged:

Lol ... And you think you are the sane one? Sane people are asking relevant questions on how to change the world positively, this very sane man is asking stupid questions, why not close ur eyes and ask God .. olodo, am pretty sure u are jobless, this is a symptom of an idle mind

i don't want 2 exchange words with you cos i can easily locate your situation.i think i'v said it all,the quest is for sane ones.i'm sorry don't be offended if you are not fall unda d sane category...
Re: Miraculous Existence That Supercedes Jesus's Birth by darugged: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bakrabas:

i don't want 2 exchange words with you cos i can easily locate your situation.i think i'v said it all,the quest is for sane ones.i'm sorry don't be offended if you are not fall unda d sane category...
Guy please on a more serious note review ur question all over again and ask urself just 1 question if really you are mentally balanced, i am not insulting u but na so craze dey start, world inventors and great men didnt ask this kinda question, guy check urself well o b4 u end up at yaba left

(1) (Reply)

(Must Read!) Man Dies While Trying To Break Christ 40days Fasting Record / Woman Sues Church After Failing 2receive Promised Money 4keeping Quiet After Sex / PETITION: I Stand With Manny Pacquiao Against LGBT Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.