Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Makeup Schools And Training Centres In Port Harcourt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Schools And Training Centres In Port Harcourt (1418 Views)

Good Makeup Schools In Ikeja And Ogba / Hand Made Fashion Bags ( Sales And Training) / Makeup Schools At Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Schools And Training Centres In Port Harcourt by chica22: 3:55am On Jan 11, 2016
You owe it to yourself, Friends and relatives to check us out. Our name is CHICA and we are a Makeup and Events Company: We run certified Event and Pro Makeup Schools; We do Bridal Makeup, Dramatic, nude, Carnival, Movie, Video & photo shoots makeup, formal & informal makeup (home/office service also available). We also have a second wing of our company that does EVENTS Planning/Management; Birthday parties, Bridal and Baby showers, Weddings, Anniversaries, Corporate parties, Seminars, workshops, Dinner/Cocktail parties, Political Party Conventions, just to mention a few. EVENT RENTALS: Wedding gowns & other accessories, All sorts of Tables & Chairs, Tents/Canopies, DJ, MC, Halls etc. We take on events in part or in full. Call us and you are sure we will make our services available to you as soon as possible. We deliver effortlessly, and our thick portfolio speaks for itself. we are CHICA...accentuating you! 07030170159, 08038997986

Re: Makeup Schools And Training Centres In Port Harcourt by ojnnaco(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2016
this is interesting ..
I just dey imagine myself if I eventually begin d train in the unclad section ....kai ...
#Osinachi

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did To Her Face With Makeup, Creativity Or Boredom?(photo) / Wholesale Babies / Ankara Caps And Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.