Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss (9940 Views)

People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
And oh look, you had to call all your goons. To do What? To probably hurl all sorts of insults at me till I commit Suicide?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
adeh39:

grin grin grin
late comer grin
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:
late comer grin

embarassed
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:

Thanks for the correction prof. cheesy cheesy
Don't mind my rusty english. How I wish I was so polished and learned like your majesty. I read all so many good things about you. I even learnt you write for international Print medias, so inspiring.

Am quite aware you had to skip a board meeting just to correct my typo grammar and talk some sense into my dull head cheesy . Out of your magmanimousity, you even had to burn few seconds of your time to type a 4-line press release where you bashed both the Op and the Contributors for being dumb and jobless. Still, we appreciate you for not minding being tagged jobless, and having to scroll all through 3 pages of dumb comments and waiting for approximately 1 minute before you could register your opinnion. How silly of us not to know the equivalent monetary value of the time you just exhausted on us (on this dumb thread)
My regards to the proud, rude ,self-centered, uncouth, ill-mannered and egoistic people living around you. They did a great job on you.
Once again, thank you for coming !!!!.

Cc: misspiceless, Janetfabian, iamNotlegend1 cutetractor ronald2lif
No dey mind all these bimbos forming high class. This one no even try disguise the fact say she/he just dey hate for no reason.

bt I trust romance section sha....coz if she don dey foam for mouth bcoz of this topic,then the ones she go see for this place very soon go give her major seizures.
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by misspicy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
lmao scentmarlc ti te oju ejo mole
sweety where you pass gather bad dust from? gringringrin

IamLegend1 se ko re? undecided na me be misspiceless abi?
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

Íamlegend1 se ko re? undecided
na me be misspiceless abi?
dear,you know say you go always dey spicy na.

Na error cheesy
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by ademoladeji(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
adeh39:

grin grin grin
Madam, see ya tit outside... Lamo
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

IamLegend1 se ko re? undecided
na me be misspiceless abi?

Abeg don't mind that wannabe e-celeb jare....

People like them aint hard to come by, they are everywhere we go like MTN grin grin .

Suddenly a well moderated discussion on a public forum became the source of their sadness. He-she goats roaming aimlessly in the past looking for recognition and fame got a dose of their own shots, so theirs shouldn't be a problem.

With people like us, people like them have enough reasons to be bitter and sad. To hate and to destroy is in their DNA and oone better not blame them, its the way they were brought up.

Misspicy thanks for sharing your thoughts today bikoooo

#SleepOnMyMind cheesy

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
sickstars:

I dont av to be a jagaban
Only me is a one man mopol tongue

Lolssss cheesy
I don't doubt that darling grin, ur exploits preceeds u grin
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lolssss cheesy

I don't doubt that darling grin, ur exploits preceeds u grin

loooool iro o u lied
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by mumu9gerian: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omotayor123:
Shaving it totally clean is good and healthy but I prefer leaving traces of those hairs. tongue

But Bushy... Hell No! embarassed
pics or idontbelieve it
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Ishilove: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Good heavens, which kain topic be this?

This should even be in the health section
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ishilove:
Good heavens, which kain topic be this?

This should even be in the health section
is dat you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.