Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? (46922 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by adren(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2016
My pastor's wife uses an iphone6.. i use an iphone 5s.. Apparently, she had a little problem accessing one of its features..
So, she sought for help from me been a co- iphone user..
As soon as i was done.. i was bored and checked her playlist while she was away to listen to an heavenly-inspired that would transfer me to the spirit realm..

I got as much as i was looking for and indeed my desires that moment was met..

Minutes later, i was stunned when i stumbled on 'falila ketan' by olamide..
i did see others from wizkid, godwin but that olamide got me bewildered..

it wasn't a joke ooo..i have been reminiscing on certain things ever since..

question is. does that matter??
does my pastor's wife choice of song have anything to do with her faith??

should i keep on trusting God in her life??
matured answers only..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Zaikon(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2016
that one never do to drag conclusion

4 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by asadike(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2016
If one wants to be born again, pls do it to d core, forget anything wordly. The question is: Is your Pastor's wife truly born again?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by fammo: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2016
What if the song got there by accident, maybe while synchronizing with a device or the other? Run your race oga and leave pastor's wify alone biko!

259 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by flokii: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
@OP what's ur own business with her choice of songs..

or is it affecting ur own faith in God

learn to mind ur own business plsss & stop trusting God for others

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by timilehing(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
She's a typical iPhone novice & all those songs were copied for her by someone else. She doesn't play the songs or check the list either to confirm which is which. More so, most women just play only some selected songs on their phone, the rest are just there for nothing.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by winkmart: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
[size=16pt]Is she not a human being like you[/size]

IF YOU LIKE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Demmocrats(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
OP when you get home try to think about this "Mind your fvcking business"

14 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by looseweight: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Help her by deleting the song

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by gistmeloveblog: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by phemmyjohnson: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Every song ur pastor listen to was back to back
from efejoku to falila ketan.. ..

Try to Locate folder 2 under her videos...
she deleted some buh she doesn't know every deleted item can still be viewed under " recently deleted" folder....
Thats where she keeps the blue films...

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by kay29000(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
You shouldn't have gone through her playlist?

4 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
lmao don't judge.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by bqlekan(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
it's all about ones state of mind jhur...
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by fejikudz(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
APROKO

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Ishopbest: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm, why not ask her if her Playlist is Right or Wrong?
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by igbsam(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Those might the the hand work of her children. Just like my little bro is flooding my mom's phone with unnecessary things.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
When did choice of song determine a true Christian.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by chekasforchekas: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Swear that your looking for Christian songs, your snooping around something that's not your business, get a life and forget the poor woman.

13 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by chrisbaby24(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Na only song u check....?...u for check de videos...na dia u for faint...

6 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Smartsyn(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Two lessons I learnt from this story are:

1. Op uses an iphone.
2. He's not trustworthy.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by 4hys: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
nature
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by wristbangle: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Apart from Olamide song, did u see a X rated video?

Anyway it may be the handy work of her children or someone else

3 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by ultrazone(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Seriously?
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by SuzieeDee(f): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
adren:
my pastor's wife uses an iphone6.. i use an iphone 5s.. apparently, she had a little prob accessing one of its features..
so, she sought for help from me been a co- iphone user..
as soon as i was done.. i was bored and checked her playlist while she was away to listen to an heavenly-inspired that would transfer me to the spirit realm..

i got as much as i was looking for and indeed my desires that moment was met..
minutes later, i was stunned when i stumbled on 'falila ketan' by olamide..
i did see others from wizkid, godwin but that olamide got me bewildered..

it wasn't a joke ooo..i have been reminiscing on certain things ever since..

question is. does that matter??
does my pastor's wife choice of song have anything to do with her faith??

should i keep on trusting God in her life??
matured answers only..

it could be the hand work of her son period...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Sounds to me you jobbless, what's wrong with people minding there own business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
See this one undecided

80% of lil-bro songs dey maale phone..He intentionally shared them incase he gat lil-prob with phone( mayb virus,gat spoilt or flashed phone) she nodey listen to such songs(Talkless of listening to gospel songs or any oda song generally .)

So if anybody sees it on ah phone,it dosint mean she put it there ahsef..#

So it might just be the pastor's wife SON#

9 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by chrisifeanyi: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Assuming you checked the video, you would have changed church sharperly.

5 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by chubbyswit(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
forget about what you saw in her phone. Your race is for you and you alone

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by passionate88: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.