Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 (29836 Views)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Controversy: Prophet Faleyimu Predicts Death Of TB Joshua In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Donvic4u(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Dashing General Overseer of the Abuja based Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries, Prophet Emmanuel Omale, who had Jim Iyke as his best man when he wedded years back has called for prayers to prevent the violent death of a top Nollywood female star. He said if fervent prayers aren't offered the star would either die in a deadly road accident, an armed robbery attack or of high blood pressure.

He also said a former Governor's wife in the South-South should pray against bereavement and detection of terminal illness. The Prophet also declared that he sees many billionaires crying as many of them would fall in the year.

According to him, many of those who made their money through dubious means would end up in jail while new and younger billionaires would rise up to replace them. On Boko Haram, he said the power of the group has been greatly reduced, but a top military boss may die in combat.

In fact he has advised Nigerians to take President Muhammadu Buhari's war against corruption seriously. This is as he warned that two newly appointed ministers be careful about getting involved in a financial scandal that will see them being sacked and jailed.

The young seer who correctly predicted the emergence of Bala Ngilari as Adamawa State governor, among other accurate predictions also said two serving Senators should pray against scandalous revelations which could lead to heart attack. Omale equally said that he saw billions of naira embezzled from the past government being returned openly and that there will be 17 months of prosperity for Nigeria as oil price improves.

Source

www.mxvibe.com/2016/01/prophet-predicts-death-of-top-nollywood.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by eleko1: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2016
And the Prophet/Pastor nor go die one day abi undecided sad? Oni sokuso.Iranu gba :

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by deewhone(f): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Abeg, who are these prophets of doom predicting people's death?

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Donvic4u(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
deewhone:
Abeg, who are these prophets of doom predicting people's death?

i tire o....prophesying ti take over

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by deewhone(f): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Donvic4u:

i tire o....prophesying ti take over
kikikikiki
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Michellla(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Trash Talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by veeluv2015(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
prophet of doom. So he didnt see anything good. See your life?

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by kimond101: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Indeed every soul shall taste death.
It is inevitable.
I keep wondering why they would only see evil things happening to popular people.
They can't locate the place where the Chibok girls are.
They can tell us how best to tackle corruption.
They can't tell us how Nigeria can be great again.
They can't tell us how to be a billionaire.
All they do best is dooms prophesy.
May God save us all.
Whether we pray or we don't pray when your time is up it is up.
Even Mr. Pastor doesn't know when he's going to die sef.
He's using probability to see if it works. And if anyone doesn't die he'll say they prayed against it from happening.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Ekhemini(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Permutations grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by moscobabs(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
prophesy ko ....this is common sense

me too prophesise that nothing less than 100 Nigerians will die this year

iranu

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by marycool18(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every single prophecy I've read this year was a hit back to back, grin but the blood of Jesus ti take over

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Smartsyn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
He should call the name if he see clear. Not when random actress die now he will say he talk am.

When prophecy don enter 'or' 'or' 'or' you know na guesswork.

It's like prophesying that Buhari will travel out of the country in 2016, isn't that obvious.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Psalm18: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Scam!!
If I told you the story I have heard of this man, you'll either weep or laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by gist4kidsblog: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by tuna4servi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
I reject it for d person in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by jaybee104(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by AZeD1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
In 2017, death would visit a nollywood actor and actress, same also in 2018
This year, death would visit a politician, in fact for the next 5 years, death would visit a politician

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by allanphash7(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
We all live to die anytime , anywhere, anyhow

Thus is not prediction
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by temmy3723(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
I dey vex ooo no be small. So no man of God go die? Pls shut ur mouth up undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by lonelydora: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigerian prophets are comedians, how person wan take die violent death? It must be through accident or armed robbery now.

Dear Lord please let this prophecy not come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen.

If even it will happen, let it not be Omotola or Genevive but let it be one of those naked naked actresses wey dey snatch people husbands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by OnWebTech: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
May God help us all
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by lolademariam: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
God be bad things
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Timoleon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Psalm18:
Scam!!

please make my night...tell me.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Idiataqueen(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Psalm18:
Scam!!
lols
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by lolademariam: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
God 4 be bad things
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by sapien(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Religion is the opium of the masses!
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by WebSurfer(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by lolaxavier(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Awon were...
You can imagine how some nollywood actresses will now start running from pillar to post seeking divine intervention because this yeye man has given them their medicine - fear.

That is why religion will ruin this world. Awon oloshi...
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by quickly: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Donvic4u:
Dashing General Overseer of the Abuja based Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries, Prophet Emmanuel Omale, who had Jim Iyke as his best man when he wedded years back has called for prayers to prevent the violent death of a top Nollywood female star. He said if fervent prayers aren't offered the star would either die in a deadly road accident, an armed robbery attack or of high blood pressure.

He also said a former Governor's wife in the South-South should pray against bereavement and detection of terminal illness. The Prophet also declared that he sees many billionaires crying as many of them would fall in the year.

According to him, many of those who made their money through dubious means would end up in jail while new and younger billionaires would rise up to replace them. On Boko Haram, he said the power of the group has been greatly reduced, but a top military boss may die in combat.

In fact he has advised Nigerians to take President Muhammadu Buhari's war against corruption seriously. This is as he warned that two newly appointed ministers be careful about getting involved in a financial scandal that will see them being sacked and jailed.

The young seer who correctly predicted the emergence of Bala Ngilari as Adamawa State governor, among other accurate predictions also said two serving Senators should pray against scandalous revelations which could lead to heart attack. Omale equally said that he saw billions of naira embezzled from the past government being returned openly and that there will be 17 months of prosperity for Nigeria as oil price improves.

Source

www.mxvibe.com/2016/01/prophet-predicts-death-of-top-nollywood.html?m=0

Death is as natural as the sun rising. People die everyday so also ppl are born everyday.

Lazy men
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by lomprico(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
So its only bad things will happen this year in all the lives of all these prophets of doom? Na wha o!
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
all these vague prophecies sha. 'somebody may die in 2016' REALLYYY the margin of possibility is so wide...

and why are there no good prophecies?? only 17 months of good things after all these years of suffer head..

anyway, God knows best. Let's just pray for the best.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by marshall55: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
ini edo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.