Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills (5209 Views)

Urgent - Graduate Trainees Needed In Abuja. / Urgent Graduate Internship Recruitment At An E-commerce / Graduate Intenship Programm At Procter And Gamble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
I tried to create a thread for this vacancy but i couldnt....guess there is an issue with the server .
So i decided to modify this one and post it along.

Wale Adediran
Group HR Director at FMN - Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc

If you are a Nigerian, graduated not more than two years ago, exceptional with numbers and Microsoft office tools, passionate about sales and marketing, and pleased to run a 6-month project on internship; then send a justification for being the best for the role (of not more than 200 words) to whatsapp 08086633137 by Friday.

If you know anyone that will be interested,tell him or her to apply.This is starting point and platform that will be helpful to many in the future.
cheers

Urgent Vacancy!!!

**Job Reference Number:** EAA1
**Job Title:** Executive/Admin. Assistant

**Responsibilities:**
* Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
* Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
* Handle requests and queries appropriately
* Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
* Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
* Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and provide reminders.
* Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
* Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Educational Qualification:
Bachelor degree in any social science discipline

Experience:
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position

Other skills and abilities:
* Social Media and Internet savvy
* Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent writing skills
* Technology focused
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* High level verbal and written communications skills

**How to apply**
Please send qualified CVs to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 13/01/2016

1 Like

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Dahveydson(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks as always debbie.

And congratulations on the awards, enjoyed the snacks. smiley
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by viki84(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
noted

1 Like

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
This application is ending this week....apply through the directive,on time.

If you are a Nigerian, graduated not more than two years ago, exceptional with numbers and Microsoft office tools, passionate about sales and marketing, and pleased to run a 6-month project on internship; then send a justification for being the best for the role (of not more than 200 words) to whatsapp 08086633137 by Friday.
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by calys247(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
God bless u debbie
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
I just received an invite for an interview from FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA. Anyone else??
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by MORNDEW(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Whats the location
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Prepare well and give it your best. Cheers
Christopher69:
I just received an invite for an interview from FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA. Anyone else??

1 Like

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by johndwayy(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Same here.. I was invited for the interview @flour mills plc. Please what shud we prepare for?
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
I was invited as well, who here knows what we should prepare for?
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by dannypalatino(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
CBT test invite from Flourmills. @Debbie,thanks a lot . God bless you.
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Prodigee: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
debbie:
Thanks too and God bless your efforts! I don't know much about flour mills. I suggest u read about sales and marketing,general knowledge tests or anything related to your field......personal opinion.
Cheers
undecided
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks too and God bless your efforts! I don't know much about flour mills. I suggest u read about sales and marketing,general knowledge tests or anything related to your field......personal opinion.
Cheers
dannypalatino:
CBT test invite from Flourmills.
@Debbie,thanks a lot . God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by moneybag911(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is the Test an Online one or the one that involves traveling to Lagos to write. I need answers. Thanks
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by israeltob(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls @debbie, wont mind if i can get info abt any oda job.
Dis my mail address
adewuyitobbyloba@gmail.com
Thanks for ur response
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Akexstinger(m): 4:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Flour mill test is PBT and not usually hard. Since is about sales, then just read up things on Sales and Marketing. And also take note on acronyms and abbreviation terms in Sales and Marketing. And their interview is always tell us about yourself, what do you know about marketing n sales, where you've worked before and last salary earned, and how much do you want us to pay you. If u claimed to have Sales experience, then expect professional questions. Usually a 3 man panel with a lady. Very funny lady sha and she's always the one to criticize and do the asking. Make una no follow dem laff oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by jmanity: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Is the offer still open?
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by palladin: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks @op

if you need workforce, SHL, Dragnet questions and answers etc check this post or follow my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by ferdyferd: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2016
debbie:
I tried to create a thread for this vacancy but i couldnt....guess there is an issue with the server .
So i decided to modify this one and post it along.

Wale Adediran
Group HR Director at FMN - Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc

If you know anyone that will be interested,tell him or her to apply.This is starting point and platform that will be helpful to many in the future.
cheers

Urgent Vacancy!!!

**Job Reference Number:** EAA1
**Job Title:** Executive/Admin. Assistant

**Responsibilities:**
* Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
* Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
* Handle requests and queries appropriately
* Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
* Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
* Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and provide reminders.
* Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
* Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Educational Qualification:
Bachelor degree in any social science discipline

Experience:
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position

Other skills and abilities:
* Social Media and Internet savvy
* Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent writing skills
* Technology focused
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* High level verbal and written communications skills

**How to apply**
Please send qualified CVs to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 13/01/2016

I sent him a message to check if the application is still open he did not reply instead he immediately blocked me.
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Heymus(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
debbie:
Prepare well and give it your best. Cheers
thank you for your efforts, God bless you, can you please help me with any construction/Architectural job? My email is olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by niceeric(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2016
ferdyferd:

I sent him a message to check if the application is still open he did not reply instead he immediately blocked me.
I don't know why you'll ask a recruiter a question whose answer u know already.....
the application states vividly that the deadline is 13th January!!,you shouldn't b surprised he blocked u anyway

1 Like

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
If you read what I posted there you will see when the deadline was. It is very important to be checking for job vacancies promptly...as some of them have very short time frame. Well I guess a lot of us didn't take it serious.cheers
ferdyferd:

1 Like

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
I post all job vancies I come across here! I don't send any direct mail.......I want others too to benefit and apply.cheers
Heymus:
thank you for your efforts, God bless you, can you please help me with any construction/Architectural job? My email is olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com thanks

2 Likes

Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by ferdyferd: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2016
debbie:
If you read what I posted there you will see when the deadline was. It is very important to be checking for job vacancies promptly...as some of them have very short time frame. Well I guess a lot of us didn't take it serious.cheers
Ok
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by adeyinka09: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Christopher69:
God bless u Debbie
I applied but unfortunately I didn't attach my cv with the mail sent. I later got to know about this wen I saw Nlers call for interview post dat ws wen I checked nd resend d mail.I still hope in God sha #so painful#
debbie:
God bless u Debbie
I applied but unfortunately I didn't attach my cv with the mail sent. I later got to know about this wen I saw Nlers call for interview post dat ws wen I checked nd resend d mail.I still hope in God sha #so painful#
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Debby you are doing a great job ... I celebrate your effort . May God bless you with timely resources that will help you expand the scope of your influence .
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by theatom(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Christopher69:
is this opening for real? Cos I cant find anyfn lk dat on dia site!
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by adeyinka09: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
wowww Thank God nd thank u debbie finally got d invitation
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by debbie(f): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Thank you too....nice one,oya go and give it your best. cheer
adeyinka09:
wowww Thank God nd thank u debbie
finally got d invitation
Re: Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills by TaymmyT: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
this intern position is just for 6months...does diz means afta six months, guyz will be thrown out to the field of unemployment again?, me am working already, and dnt know if diz is worth risking.

And besides, how is diz sales and marketing gonna luk lyk, isit to start hawking on d street of lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration / Coca-cola Management Trainee Applicant. Meet Here / International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.