Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) (15813 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Here are photos from the Inauguration Ceremony of the 8th Substantive Vice Chancellor of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo,Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, Held at the Council Chambers,Governor’s Office, Alausa On Monday, 11th January, 2016. The event was headed by the state governor -Akin Ambode.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/gov-ambode-inaugurates-substantive-vice.html

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
seen
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wats gona be is gana be, cest' sera ' sera'
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Metropilla: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
wow!
just today?

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

Come and see

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
okay

I hope they'll work hard to avoid N25,000 to N198,750 school fee increase or something similar.

***Modified
What is the guy below the guy below me saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Agboola321(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice development
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by donofdons: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]why cant an hausa or igboman be a vice chancellor in this university.....i dont know why these yorubas are very tribalistic[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by gistmeloveblog: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Every single V.C in LASU was a HIT!
Back To Back..

From Hussein to obafunwa, yet no single improvement in the school... Bleep that shit, Iyalaya anybody... Prof. Lanre Fagbohun ti take over!

#LeaveLasuForAwori

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Smartsyn(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats sir..

I hope you won't increase your own school fees

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wetin make we come do nah?
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by richidinho(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
all 32 outside? just because of this?

i cant take this anymore
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Oyase(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
congratulation
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm,
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by MrPresident1: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dem don remove that juju wen dem tlk say dem put for entrance of dem VC office?

Make the juju nor go quench this jejelomo professor o

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by crispberry(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by anonimi: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
When will Ambode ensure that all our children go to schools that are adequately equipped with enough professionally qualified teachers unlike the terrible situation of the school in Fashola's Surulere neighborhood

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by bamite(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
seen
I recommend you do something more meaningful with your life. I can see you are just wasting away and its glaring for all to see, please change.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cօռɢʀatʊʟatɨօռs tօ քʀօʄ. Faɢɮօɦʊռ. Maʏ ɦɛ ɦas a sʊċċɛss ʄɨʟʟɛɖ tɛռʊʀɛ. cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy that is my orobo governor

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
o.k
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by endtimesblog: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every single V.C in LASU was a HIT!
Back To Back..

From Hussein to Pappy Luwe, yet no single improvement in the school... Bleep that shit, Iyalaya anybody... Prof. Lanre Fagbohun ti take over!

#LeaveLasuForAwori

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Cokwologu(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats to the man, grace is what keeps man going in life..
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Aviero: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehe
donofdons:
[size=18pt]why cant an hausa or igboman be a vice chancellor in this university.....i dont know why these yorubas are very tribalistic[/size]
Can a Yoruba man be VC in a State owned university in Northern Nigeria? Or can a Yoruba man be VC in a state owned university in Eastern Nigeria?

You well at all?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
We talking Ballon d'or, you talking Fagboun. Hit Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi. As for Neymar, he dey beside me for Iya Nneka pami joint. Eyyyyssssss, Nneka, sssssssssss! Gimme 11 cups of pami

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Achiles: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=donofdons post=41875770][size=18pt]why cant an hausa or igboman be a vice chancellor in this university.....i dont know why these yorubas are very tribalistic[/size][/

Must you use every opportunity to display your foolishness?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by ochemmieyahoo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by ochemmieyahoo(f): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Jediel1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
donofdons:

baba u don see igbo vc for abu zaria. tribalism runs in the world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU / ASUU Threatens Strike If FG Fails To Sign Draft Renegotiated Agreement / UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.