Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (84973 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Finally, Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako (see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Rumored Romance With Alhaji Ishaya Bako [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by comrChris(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
LIEnus everywhere. lmagine na ghanacelebrities or whatever its called dey report our own mata b4 Sahara wey get first class in false remour

make una kontinu

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by CharlesIyke414(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dear Sis if i hear say u marry hausa fulani i will dis sister u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by tunez360(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
DOWNLOAD : KISS DANIEL FT WIZKID – GOOD TIME (REMIX)

http://www.tunez360.net/2016/01/download-kiss-daniel-ft-wizkid-good.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Meritocracy: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wetin dey shop again, she likes high profile kongi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by uncjay(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Bloggers yaff started with rumors lipsrsealed but why the guy kan shine teeth like this grin

The teeth fit make genni change her mind sef.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Skmoda360(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Im i dreaming...damn!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by callherspices(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let them pls help us inspect that dude "bia bia" well o shocked shocked shocked for bombs pls shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by simdam500(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
chikids: It is hard to believe that even Genevieve of all people doesn't know what she wants. Confused lady indeed.
she's rich and successful but dont forget she is still a lady... So, expect a lady behaviour from her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by watered(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Finally God. Has answered my prayers for her.

Y'all single ladies and men determined to tie the knot this year, God will do it for you soon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by freshvine(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
So she decided to marry a terrorist.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by akinladejo: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
37_29=8
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Touchforfree(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
missKiffy:
but why the guy kan shine teeth like this grin

The smile be like "Yes I don catch am".

I pray that the guy should not be another "JOHNNY" in her life (Ameen).

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by tomholly: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
is she serious at all with her life or na fake news? she better know what she is doing b4 its too late. well i dont blame her na APC cause am ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by repogirl(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol, these blogs and APCheats lying liars, I no sabi who sey lie pass sef.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Socketbet: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
What will be the name of the movie cos I will like to buy wen its ready
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by sage2(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
You guys should stop being ignorant. Northern muslims don't go by the name Ishaya. And the Nothern Christians that goes by the name Ishaya do not go by the alhaji tag. So which one be alhaji Ishaya Bako?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
applehead100:
Genevieve Nnaji will be 37 this year and time is no longer on her side. The Nollywood superstar has finally decided to marry this year.

The actress, who is also a mother of one, is set to marry 29-year-old film maker Alhaji Ishaya Bako. Rumour has it that Genevieve is bound and determined to be Mrs. Bako and that she really want to be wedded in 2016 so badly.

The duo first became friends after the Imo state-born actress moved to Abuja from Lagos Island base about two years ago. They’ve worked on quite a number of projects together, with the latest being the critically acclaimed movie ‘Road To Yesterday’, which was directed by Ishaya Bako.

Genevieve Nnaji has previously been linked with several high profile and showbiz personalities including D’banj and Ramsey Nouah.

Source: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/01/10/genevieve-nnaji-set-to-marry-alhaji-ishaya-bako-soon/

Why no IPOB man gree marry am,Now Aboki,an onya hauwusa don see better thing nack am akpako.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Yimu! But if that's true, sis Linda n Agbani should try to grab their contesting forms as their president is set to leave the club.
dey there dey talk. Linda is codedly married and codedly expecting a baby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Yimu! But if that's true, sis Linda n Agbani should try to grab their contesting forms as their president is set to leave the club.
dey there dey talk. Linda is codedly married and codedly expecting a baby. You think say that ring on her right finger is fashion. Bun is already in the oven sef.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mart2k(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
applehead100:
Genevieve Nnaji will be 37 this year and time is no longer on her side. The Nollywood superstar has finally decided to marry this year.

The actress, who is also a mother of one, is set to marry 29-year-old film maker Alhaji Ishaya Bako. Rumour has it that Genevieve is bound and determined to be Mrs. Bako and that she really want to be wedded in 2016 so badly.

The duo first became friends after the Imo state-born actress moved to Abuja from Lagos Island base about two years ago. They’ve worked on quite a number of projects together, with the latest being the critically acclaimed movie ‘Road To Yesterday’, which was directed by Ishaya Bako.

Genevieve Nnaji has previously been linked with several high profile and showbiz personalities including D’banj and Ramsey Nouah.

Source: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/01/10/genevieve-nnaji-set-to-marry-alhaji-ishaya-bako-soon/

Injury time marriage, anybody goes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by muhakeem(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
I sha hope that she would not later be screaming that the alhaji does not let her go out of the house...

u know we mallams can so much cherish our wives so much that we will keep her away from olò ju kokorö guys
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mart2k(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Juxtified:
Ever-young actress
4get!!! Until u c her face to face b4 u no say she don old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by otitokoroleti: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
That blogger must be Lie Muhammed descedants
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Disneylady:
Her choice her life!......wetin consign me?
*tunes to Disney junior watching 'Sofia the first'*
..lol..I like ur style..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mart2k(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
mondee02:
The op is original LIAR bako is a northern CHRISTIAN and not an ALHAJI.
dey dia dey desiv ursef. In fact, all dbakos I know ar muslims n I v seen both christians n muslims answering ishaya as a name
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Disneylady(f): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
ellafuchsiaordi:

..lol..I like ur style..
Thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by silent10(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
freshvine:
So she decided to marry a terrorist.
undecided ur foolishness is epic. Iranu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by orsidy: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
This nigga dey do advert give cabin biscuits kwo! Dey guy happy die.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Cityguy: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
If she'd held it together this long, I'm not sure she'll be 'desperate' to be 'married'. However, there's always a surprise around the corner. Anything is possible and perhaps we've gotten to a stage in Naija where age gradient doesn't matter anymore. Wish them the best if true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by tiredface: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
WOW!! SHE'LL BE HIS 1ST WIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.