Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (84978 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Finally, Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako (see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Rumored Romance With Alhaji Ishaya Bako [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by freshvine(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
silent10:
undecided ur foolishness is epic. Iranu
Sorry... Maybe a potential terrorist
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Meeloreh(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
coolsix:

You that you are married, can you afford a "face me I slap you" house in banana Island ? As if marriage is by force
bro, I'm not married yt and ain't even ripe for that. Chill naw, abi u are related to Linda ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by holaralph(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
The guy guy is toothpaste, flourish, sensodyne, Dabur herbal and colgate Ambassador........lolzzzzz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mynduu44: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
The guyz Amu must be Pipe NNPC...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Lionofdjungle: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Auntie Genevieve, you complained the other time that D Banj manhood is too small for you. Have you tested this man's manhood? Besides, are you sure you can respect this guy who is eight years younger than you? Think twice about it o.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Izugab(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nickymezor(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pure lies, who is buying this rumour abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mondee02(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
mart2k:
dey dia dey desiv ursef. In fact, all dbakos I know ar muslims n I v seen both christians n muslims answering ishaya as a name
Its not because of the name ooo, what i'm telling you is that this ishaya bako is a christian from kaduna state ok.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by petrus021(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let it be true oo,her marriage has cause Nigeria a lot stress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
...good for her!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Mykelpato(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Rumours
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
bro, I'm not married yt and ain't even ripe for that. Chill naw, abi u are related to Linda ni

Linda is fine.. everyone should mind their biz about her marital status. Its not as if they will attend the wedding angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by BUSHHUNTER: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Igbo girls can marry anybody that has money...later thr jobless brothers go com dey claim Biafra now

Una pa don 4get say na fulani now smh

Awon omo ode
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Onyiido: 3:24am On Jan 12, 2016
missKiffy:
Bloggers yaff started with rumors lipsrsealed but why the guy kan shine teeth like this grin
U go hear lie tire for blogging room.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmm. This story! We'll be hearing from Genny soon enough. Let's see if she'd confirm this.

BUTCHCASSIDY, I see u viewing down there . U should go to bed... Lol.. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hmm. This story! We'll be hearing from Genny soon enough. Let's see if she'd confirm this.

BUTCHCASSIDY, I see u viewing down there . U should go to bed... Lol.. cheesy

Hehehe. Busted. Well I couldnt sleep.... thought Id amuse myself a little reading up people's posts grin grin grin
but I could say the same for you its waay past your bedtime
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by obowunmi(m): 4:20am On Jan 12, 2016
This is a bloody lie. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by totorimi: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2016
At this stage anything is acceptable. congratulations in advance if it is true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by amtaken(f): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2016
IKEnigel and IKEji ....hmnnnnnn...helloooo....
ikenigel:
Stop Hating on Linda and be free from financial problems
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by lielbree: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Chai make God no gree o
He will force her to wear hijab and even put her in pudah sad angry
The guy resemble sheakau sef angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Tinyemeka(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Is he aware?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Hadassahisbae(f): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
leave ha make she do marry joor....she don too old...37??na wa oo...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Hadassahisbae(f): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
37??haa!!do marry abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by room089: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
And ef na tru, Genevive go bcom:

Alhaja Salamatu Bako grin

Na by like dat?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe. Busted. Well I couldnt sleep.... thought Id amuse myself a little reading up people's posts grin grin grin
but I could say the same for you its waay past your bedtime

Lol.. I was reading. Decided to take a lil break.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by orakao8: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
COVENANT UNIVERSITY?
Chosen1984:
Serious! This guy Na CU guy! Cool calm and coordinated young man.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
White lie or what?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Phobia1: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
ikenigel:
Why are you so bothered about Linda then? You're a hater. Take it or leave it. Meanwhile, I'm beyond what you see online.
See dem forming money mongers online. #Yeyebritie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by 4C2215131: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
If it's true, wish her well. She sure deserves to be happy working so hard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Phobia1:

See dem forming money mongers online. #Yeyebritie
If it made you feel better about yourself, then it is cool by me. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeah! he is a member of the 1st set of eagles. My colleague but different faculties
orakao8:
COVENANT UNIVERSITY?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by thimbook2(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
aint no way ma Genny's hookin up with a Bin Laden!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.