Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . (2560 Views)

Moderators Or Supermod Your Attention Is Needed Please / Dominique Is The New Supermod / Am Suspecting Lalasticlala And therealmrstan are Supermod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by DaPhoenixTM: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
I want to thank you guys for the wonderful job you're doing.

You always take it upon yourselves to use your discretion to delete my posts and ban me because of some gifs. Matter of fact, you move a thread to a section where the rest of us can't see just so you can delete my gifs. Yet, you choose to let threads that are hateful, sexually explicit and personally attack other members remain open.

Good job people!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by ElRazur: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
I see where you are coming from, and to be vrutally honest some of the decisions made by the mods and seun, mukina and co are just questionable at times. I have no problem if the laws are enforeds fairly, however when this is not the case it leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by DaPhoenixTM: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
ElRazur:

I see where you are coming from, and to be vrutally honest some of the decisions made by the mods and seun, mukina and co are just questionable at times. I have no problem if the laws are enforeds fairly, however when this is not the case it leaves a lot to be desired.
They really think they are slick. Watch them act like they don't see this thread.

I'm not even mad.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
Phoenix there isn't much I can say on this matter - you've been advised to stop posting gifs on numerous occasions. If you comply, no one will delete your posts/ban you. It's really as simple as that.

I realise that it may seem unfair to you that some other things are overlooked, but that is really not the issue right now - if everyone decides to go off doing what they want there will be chaos here.

Moderators are not perfect in any sense and strive to apply the rules equitably. We crave your understanding. That said, outright refusal to comply with rules/instructions by the admin/mods might lead to a 'zero-tolerance' approach being applied. I personally am not interested in deleting anyone's posts.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by tpiah: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
DaPhoenix™:

I'm not even mad.

@ bolded

are you sure?

I know I'd be uneasy if someone kept telling me they're not even mad when I know they're offended by something I did.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by StrTM: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Debo please I beg of you, don't give me that. Notice how quick my posts were changed and I was banned yet the call out threads and attack threads are STILL standing? Perfect way to "strive to apply the rules equitably" isn't it? You lot can keep lying to yourselves and whatever but you can't fool me
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by ElRazur: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
Why are some overlooked, yet others ain't?

Damn, I should have taken the rocket science class when I was in nursery school, or are we agreeing that the moderation around here is not fair. Period. . . . ?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by curious121(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
I totally agree.

Desire's Gifs - Not stated in rules, it has been stated that Seun does not like it, fair enough, desire has been banned on numerous occasions.

OBNOXIOUS's Thread - Stated in the rules clearly that such things should not be done, Seun obviously does not like rule breaking therefore we assume Seun does not like that thread yet the thread is still there.

Hmm, something to think about.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by bluespice(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
if one person (seun feel free to oblige this request), one person can tell us in clear term why the errant GIFs are wrong
we'll gladly stop using them
i mean y'all have emoticons,
they r boring, we need to express ourselves and so we resort to GIFs
they insult no one, n harm nobody
shiet they dont even make sounds
wat of folks that post youtube videos on here?
sond n all

explanations if y'all really think the GIFs are bad
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by StrTM: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
Can someone please post on here the thread where Seun said he hated gifs?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by bluespice(f): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
darl, i think we'll wait long for that undecided
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Brody has been banned dozens of times, with dozens of threads deleted. These have stood purely because they were taken as jokes in the first instance.

You can't deny that you received multiple warnings for months about the gifs before any banning began. At least admit that.

FYI - he's been given time to comply and remove parts deemed offensive, if not done, the thread goes. Nothing is being overlooked.

That said, there will always be some subjectivity in moderating. I don't expect everyone to be satisfied, but we need understanding as well.

bluespice:

if one person (seun feel free to oblige this request), one person can tell us in clear term why the errant GIFs are wrong
we'll gladly stop using them
i mean y'all have emoticons,
they r boring, we need to express ourselves and so we resort to GIFs
they insult no one, n harm nobody
shiet they dont even make sounds
wat of folks that post youtube videos on here?
sond n all

explanations if y'all really think the GIFs are bad

It wasn't about GIFs - they are allowed and permitted. The issue arose from EVERY POST containing a gif. No one is against an occasional GIF, but when it becomes a permanent add on, the admin frowned on it.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆r™:

Can someone please post on here the thread where Seun said he hated gifs?

I believe you emailed the admin regarding the gifs, can you post his reply?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by bluespice(f): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
dont u think it will be cute if u started associating ur escapades as adam brody with urslef,
u know clear the air around here
im loosing my head with the monikers flying about smiley

that said, so y'all r saying she has GIFs in every post,
can we not have emoticons in every post too?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by StrTM: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
bluespice:

darl, i think we'll wait long for that undecided

Then it's a lie?

debosky:

I believe you emailed the admin regarding the gifs, can you post his reply?

I've never emailed Seun.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by platinumnk(f): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆r™:

Then it's a lie?

I've never emailed Seun.

i didnt see any GIFs in ur last ID, so tell me why were u banned for speaking ur mind?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Strz(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

i didnt see any GIFs in ur last ID, so tell me why were u banned for speaking ur mind?

I was banned then they were deleted.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆r™:

I've never emailed Seun.

Have you had any contact with the admin regarding gifs?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Strz(f): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

Have you had any contact with the admin regarding gifs?

No.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
I've decided to keep quiet on the whole issue going on. . .but I must add. . .If you peeps wanna apply your silly rule of law then make sure its f**king fair! and stop being such two - faced hypocrites!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆rz:

No.

When you were banned initially, what was the admin's message?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Strz(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I've decided to keep quiet on the whole issue going on. . .but I must add. . .If you peeps wanna apply your silly rule of law then make sure its f**king fair!

I've been banned 2 times within the past hour without anyone reporting me, yet they are talking shit about us having to report obnoxious first so they can see if it's offensive. When that is done, they'll give him an ultimatum before they simply lock his thread, meanwhile, they not only saw but commented on that thread.

lol y'all are really taking the piss right now.

debosky:

When you were banned initially, what was the admin's message?

If by admin you mean Mukina, "GIFs". How does that relate to where Seun said he hated gifs?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆rz:

I've been banned 2 times within the past hour without anyone reporting me, yet they are talking shit about us having to report obnoxious first so they can see if it's offensive. When that is done, they'll give him an ultimatum before they simply lock his thread, meanwhile, they not only saw but commented on that thread.

It's fine to state your case, but let's try to maintain accuracy - were you ever warned/given an ultimatum regarding gifs?

[font=Comic Sans MS]If by admin you mean Mukina, "GIFs"
Did your ban contain any reference to Mukina As far as forum rules go, the admin banned you for committing an offence. Can you state why you persist in doing this even after multiple warnings?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Strz(f): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
Well since we are going to go that route, the admin never warned me or stated his dislike for the gifs, why then should he ban me?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆rz:

Well since we are going to go that route, the admin never warned me or stated his dislike for the gifs, why then should he ban me?

Were you warned by a moderator or not? Moderators act on behalf of the admin, so any warning from a mod should be regarded as being made by the admin. If in doubt, contact the admin to resolve the matter. Have you done the above?

This is an excerpt from the rules:

Regardless of whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we require you be fully cooperative with us at all times, else refrain from posting or sending messages on the site.

Can you say by your actions you are complying with the above rules?

FYI - the admin will ban offending posters on advice from the moderators.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Now why was that thread (Nairaland girls i have slept with) removed? undecided But the Hate letter to Obnoxious is still alive and kicking? I thought i had till the end of the day to readjust it?

Dang hypocricy runs riot on this forum sha? They say one thing and do another thing? undecided

I wonder how a man could allow these set of girls rally around you beating your head to submit to their whims and caprices! Thats the reason i am fighting these girls because they take control of everything they like and once they dislike it by mistake, they scream blue murder!

Omo debosky you fall your own hand o! Gba! I de look you like correct person before o!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Now why was that thread (Nairaland girls i have slept with) removed? undecided But the Hate letter to Obnoxious is still alive and kicking? I thought i had till the end of the day to readjust it?

Dang hypocricy runs riot on this forum sha? They say one thing and do another thing? undecided

I wonder how a man could allow these set of girls rally around you beating your head to submit to their whims and caprices! Thats the reason i am fighting these girls because they take control of everything they like and once they dislike it by mistake, they scream blue murder!

Omo debosky you fall your own hand o! Gba! I de look you like correct person before o!

You were absent for too long. Sorry now you can't bring the thread back. Poor Adam! tongue
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by platinumnk(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

You were absent for too long. Sorry now you can't bring the thread back. Poor Adam! tongue

I think hes been here the whole time. He posted RIGHT after it was closed. Someone needs to reveal the ID grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

I think hes been here the whole time. He posted RIGHT after it was closed.

really? Anyways the thread is gone. May peace reign until a future Adam's thread!  grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Michelin

lol Who told you i was gone too long? I was reading everything for 4 hours on my iphone and refused to post anything because the battle between busybody defending me and one curious 121 was making me laugh. Also star struck was derailing the thread whinning about one foolish gif ban that was boring me to death. Also prrittigrill was just too dense for my liking claiming she was a lawyer trying to chip in one or 2 reasons why it should be locked and spikedcylinder trying to remind these crack heads that as a mod, she has a job to do.

I read everything and the reason i refused to edit it was because i cannot remove only blue spice's and still water's name off it and leave the other names there. It makes no sense for fair play and justice. Why should only those 2 foolish cows and prittigril scream blue murder and people like you, spikedcylinder, busybody found it humourous? undecided

Maybe they should go and buy joke books during their next shopping trip because i no send them! In fact the next time any of those 2 fish brains attempt to reply any of my posts by mistake. . . . Walahai! I will rip them to pieces!

Anyway shebi the drama don finish! We fit continue for where we stop! Hw your yansh nah cheesy E still de hot? I go like tap am again o! grin

Once de be. . . forever de be! grin grin grin grin grin

@Platinumnk

Keep dreaming and wishing. You will never know my true i.d. As long as your not that chick on NL i hold so dearly that knows who i am, people will continue to speculate forever! I know everything, i see everything. . . . I am the I am I am!!! wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

@Michelin

lol Who told you i was gone too long? I was reading everything for 4 hours on my iphone and refused to post anything because the battle between busybody defending me and one curious 121 was making me laugh. Also star struck was derailing the thread whinning about one foolish gif ban that was boring me to death. Also prrittigrill was just too dense for my liking claiming she was a lawyer trying to chip in one or 2 reasons why it should be locked and spikedcylinder trying to remind these crack heads that as a mod, she has a job to do.

I read everything and the reason i refused to edit it was because i cannot remove only blue spice's and still water's name off it and leave the other names there. It makes no sense for fair play and justice. Why should only those 2 foolish cows and prittigril scream blue murder and people like you, spikedcylinder, busybody found it humourous? undecided

Maybe they should go and buy joke books during their next shopping trip because i no send them! In fact the next time any of those 2 fish brains attempt to reply any of my posts by mistake. . . . Walahai! I will rip them to pieces!

Anyway shebi the drama don finish! We fit continue for where we stop! Hw your yansh nah cheesy E still de hot? I go like tap am again o! grin

Once de be. . . forever de be! grin grin grin grin grin

Go siddon jare. If for real you don see this ass, you won't have the guts to come closer! grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by platinumnk(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

@Platinumnk

Keep dreaming and wishing. You will never know my true i.d. As long as your not that chick on NL i hold so dearly that knows who i am, people will continue to speculate forever! I know everything, i see everything. . . . I am the I am I am!!! wink

ok, we will see o, it takes one interested super geek to find ur I.P Address and trace it back. Ure lucky one hasnt show up yet.

If hackers can hack unto myspace/facebook, even youtube, trust, someone can find ur true id.

Until then, kindly leave me out of ya tirades, I have no beef with u.  smiley

(1) (2) (3)

Opportunity Comes But Once. / Oriflame Nigeria / Ogboni Fraternity, All In Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.