Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nairabet Agent Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Agent Wahala (13751 Views)

Nairabet Agent Group / Nairabet Agent Shop For Sell / Nairabet Agent Kills Self Over N600k Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Agent Wahala by Akabuking: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
i used to enjoy nairabets agency plan not untill recently the defered.
Before joining them, i did my analysis based on the 35% weekly plan not until the placed every agent on 50% monthly plan. Since then i have been finding it hard to break even.
-i have to pay those working with me
- i have to subscribe, fuel my gen , pay taxes.
I have finally decided to dump them. If you are an agent with another company offering commission on sales pls indicate. I no fit hustle without pay this 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by akinalabi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Akabuking:
Before joining them, i did my analysis based on the 35% weekly plan not until the placed every agent on 50% monthly plan. Since then i have been finding it hard to break even.
I have finally decided to dump them. If you are an agent with another company offering commission on sales pls indicate. I no fit hustle without pay this 2016.

Every agent will not be on 50% monthly plan. Starting from March 1, weekly commission on sales will start. That will replace the 35% weekly sharing formula.

Any agent that wants weekly will be on commission on sales. Those on monthly 50% ratio will remain.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by HardMirror(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
akinalabi:

Every agent will not be on 50% monthly plan. Starting from March 1, weekly commission on sales will start. That will replace the 35% weekly sharing formula.

Any agent that wants weekly will be on commission on sales. Those on monthly 50% ratio will remain.

Thanks
Please I need more clarification sir. Planning to open a betting shop in Ondo town soon. What is the 50%, 35% commission based on.
You remain the best
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by omoatere(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks
But I requested to be placed on weekly commision but was told I cannot because it's been closed. Otunba, please look into that.
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nairabet is a big fraud, most everybody be on monthly plan.
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
akin alabi thinks he is smart, i wrote nairabet support all thru out last month to explain what the new plan on stake is all about but no response, now he wants people to change to monthly plan, he cant eat is cake and have it all. If you people dont have money to run the business then pull out of it. all i can say right now is that akin alabi is a fruad and cheat. all agent back out and lets see how you will succeed.
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by dante4845: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Apart from this their new commission wahala, they have refused to let shop agents become online agents (i.e able to credit online users)
They dont have any innovation, their site is not user friendly, they even sell their virtual decoder at a very high price, while others offer theirs for free to their agents. I am tired of them, but I dont know any better ones to switch to now.. bet9ja is close to me so I cant go for that. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Does anybody know if nairabet has English Premier League in their virtual?
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by sorjhy321: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
True talk o
Price of nairabet virtual decoder is kinda costly,
I wrote babatunde martins personally about diz. Dnt wanna port coz i love dia package, but dey hate we agents
Virtual decoder
Nairabet 64k
Bet9ja 5k
Surebet 15k
Why wont bet9ja take ova
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by sorjhy321: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks

Baba reduce d price of virtual decoder na
Trust u pass ani bookie but u no dey help mata
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by dante4845: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
I dont know what makes this their decoder to be expensive oo.. just to display satellite channels and that is all. Bet9ja, surebet247 and the rest are on free to air satellite which any decoder can get for free.. but i dont know about nairabet. No info about their virtual and the reason the decoder is so expensive, or does it do extra ordinary things?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by needinfo: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
The day bet9ja start allowing their agents to fund users account, then they will take over being the most popular betting site in nigeria. One thing bet9ja is lacking is not allowing their agent to fund customers account because i keep getting visitors asking me if they can fund their account via bet9ja agent. It seems they don't know how they are missing potential customers by not allowing their agents to fund online customers account.

One secret to getting customers for online betting site is easy access to funding. Most online customers prefer to go to the agent to fund their account and bet9*ja is lacking behind in this. Now nairabet wants to stop this. It will be a disaster to their online punters because even funding via atm fails a lot. Most of the atm cards don't have one time password which result to failed transactions. Most customers are not used to the internet funding of a thing and if any betting company fails to provide easy access for funding online customers, then they will miss a lot of potential online customers.

Bet*9ja atm funding is the worse of them all because you will fund your account but you won't see any cash in your betting account while your bank account has been credited. The solution to will give you is to go to your bank to ask for reversal. Too bad. Bet9ja need to work on this issue and also make provission for their agents to start funding online customers account directly. It makes funding easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by sorjhy321: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
dante4845:
I dont know what makes this their decoder to be expensive oo.. just to display satellite channels and that is all. Bet9ja, surebet247 and the rest are on free to air satellite which any decoder can get for free.. but i dont know about nairabet. No info about their virtual and the reason the decoder is so expensive, or does it do extra ordinary things?

Plssss
How do i gt surebet247 on ma free to air satellite...
Plss
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by reelluv78(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
surebet channel is in d same position as bet9ja channel,
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by reelluv78(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
nairabe has lost his way totally, they are not agent friendly in any way, their decoder is out of reach, while u can get bet9ja or surebet channel wit any decoder, the worst is now their new commission plan tagg per stake in actually sense its stake on profit and not on sale, eg if ur sales is 50k and winnin is 20k thats 30k profit, nairabet will give u 3k commmission, too bad , i don port ohh surebet, bet9ja here i come
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by reelluv78(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
dante4845:
Apart from this their new commission wahala, they have refused to let shop agents become online agents (i.e able to credit online users)
They dont have any innovation, their site is not user friendly, they even sell their virtual decoder at a very high price, while others offer theirs for free to their agents. I am tired of them, but I dont know any better ones to switch to now.. bet9ja is close to me so I cant go for that. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Does anybody know if nairabet has English Premier League in their virtual?
nairabet dont hav epl, they hav seri a , nigeria and spamish league, u can switch to surebet they are gud too cus this their new commission is notin but slavery u can nerer break even
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by dante4845: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Imagine nairabet managements are using their own hands to kill nairabet.

No more bonus on winnings,
Agent cant credit online users,
Agent cant get access to their virtuals without buying very expensive decoder that uses internet,
A very little commission for agents (about 20% of what we used to get before)
Unfriendly website, untrained/unhelpful costumer care (imagine when you call them to complain, its either they say 'its temporarily unavailable or we will look into it', thats all they can say.
No innovation whatsoever apart from calling their selves africa's no 1.

Na the way them be last 5 years ago them still be now.. See bet9ja don push them aside. I don port to bet9ja since.

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by obinna21: 6:36am On Mar 26, 2016
i have been with nairabet from inception but i hate to say this the company has lost its way @akinalabi kindly sell off the company if you no longer have interest in doing the business
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by reelluv78(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2016
ihav a bet9ja licence i want to share wit any interedted agent, dis is an hot cake whatssap me immediately 08162851186

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by cflex1(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
dante4845:
Imagine nairabet managements are using their own hands to kill nairabet.

No more bonus on winnings,
Agent cant credit online users,
Agent cant get access to their virtuals without buying very expensive decoder that uses internet,
A very little commission for agents (about 20% of what we used to get before)
Unfriendly website, untrained/unhelpful costumer care (imagine when you call them to complain, its either they say 'its temporarily unavailable or we will look into it', thats all they can say.
No innovation whatsoever apart from calling their selves africa's no 1.

Na the way them be last 5 years ago them still be now.. See bet9ja don push them aside. I don port to bet9ja since.

How do I become a Bet9ja agent.... pls share me ur experience and how u become one. Here's my whatsapp number: 08132664940 or email me: marywillies2014@gmail.com
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Jasper14(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Theolink(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have applied to be an agent of Nairabet for a month in Nyanya Abuja. Common what is the turn around time for agent creation. Akinalabi customer service is key oooo. 08021279130
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Theolink(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jasper14:
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Is this printer still available. And where are you. 08038959367
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Please any new news on nairabet agent commission. This is 2017 I want to go for either surebet247 or nairabet I need helo
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by charloski(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Akabuking:

Call me 07039423220
Topsports Limited give the best agency commission in Nigeria
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by ottalo: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nairabet is worst now. Most of their agent are closing down based on the new commission plan.
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Divineuche: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Naibet agent shop for sale with everthing in it
Contact me,
Location Apo Abuja
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Divineuche: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Naibet agent shop for sale with everything in it
Contact me, good location good site
Location Apo Abuja
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by Odignity: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Hello, i have an agency offer for you. call me or chat on whatsapp 08060621731
Re: Nairabet Agent Wahala by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Divineuche:
Naibet agent shop for sale with everything in it
Contact me, good location good site
Location Apo Abuja

Is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up An ISP In Nigeria / Fire Outbreak In Sabon Gari Market, Kano (PICS) / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.