Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash (38540 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / I Will Give You The Surest Trading/betting Signals I Have To Raise Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Goke7: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
anonimi:

Good points.
Let me add that the unethical humongous amounts we give our SINators and representaTHIEVES must be made to align with the minimum wage of N18,000 for real workers in the SAME government.

Any fight against corruption that does not address the huge gap between the minimum wage paid to real workers of N18,000 and the mega millions received by loafing political office holders and political jobbers is a big joke.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943662_payment_jpegc1c3e670f39cd4ba8a1a1978a794d236

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

you are making sense here but I can assure you that if the FG make this move, you and your other hypocritical brothers will be the first to remind us that the legislature is autonomous and the executive must respect the constitution that defines seperation of powers. When PMB said the amount the legislature budgeted for their cars was humongous, you folks were all over the place claiming PMB was a dictator.

Am just reminding you but I must say I agree totally with your submissions.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by anonimi: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Goke7:
you are making sense here but I can assure you that if the FG make this move, you and your other hypocritical brothers will be the first to remind us that the legislature is autonomous and the executive must respect the constitution that defines seperation of powers. When PMB said the amount the legislature budgeted for their cars was humongous, you folks were all over the place claiming PMB was a dictator.

Am just reminding you but I must say I agree totally with your submissions.

Can you provide links to validate the above if you are not a certified LIAR.
Thanks.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Lobolintin(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg if you see anyone who wana sell his Range Rover anything......can you please mail me, lemme buy it all, from them ...iyalaya recession
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by UncleJudax(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
Fake people everywhere in this town. Thanks to Baba people are beginning to live on exactly what they earn. It is only in ABJ you'd find a civil servant of level 14 driving a car of 10million naira. I pray they begin to sell all those their empty houses scaterred all over.
Nobody to buy them. grin
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Goke7: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
anonimi:

Can you provide links to validate the above if you are not a certified LIAR.
Thanks.

did you not listen to the media chat and the reactions from even the legislature themselves with your cronies here on nairaland, you guys are always quick to deny yourselves when it bounces back on you just like the way the pdp has started denying its members in the dasukigate.

Let's be real bro, like I said earlier it was a reminder lest we forget. your points earlier are excellent and have my support but please don't cry witch hunt when the heat turn on the legislature for them to reduce their wages.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by repogirl(f): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Clearcut recession
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Day169: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=41891863]EOD. smiley[/quote
..and recovery of stolen monies. ..
DC.. grin
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by fpeter(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
Fake people everywhere in this town. Thanks to Baba people are beginning to live on exactly what they earn. It is only in ABJ you'd find a civil servant of level 14 driving a car of 10million naira. I pray they begin to sell all those their empty houses scaterred all over.

How about the jobless youths living in Maitama and other choice areas?
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Kereokwu(f): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg where are dey selling the cheap car, I am interested. I just want a small car that wont give me troubles. Thanks
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by bettercreature(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Stylaay:

Bro u really put forward good suggestions. Rent and cost of feeding should be looked into. monthly rent payment for real
Nigerians will not pay monthly rental!
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by fasbio(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Kelklein:
it's only temporary!

In your dream
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Princewell2012(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
There is a duplex in my place of work at GRA. Ikeja which goes for 10 million per annum, others has been rented out but since buhari comes into power nobody has been able to afford the rentage. They comes almost everyday to inspect the house but when they heard the price. You will never see them again.

The owner bought it at the rate of 150 million naira. Am sure he must be regreting by now.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Sant1m: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Biafrarep:
I smell reccession but I have always knew that Abuja will be the first to go burst, such a fake city, so sad indeed.
This is not recession, it is an over bloated economy relying on slush cash in every aspect of our national life trying to correct itself. PMB ascendancy is blocking leakage in Govt revenue via TSA. For all people of good intent PMB needs our prayer to see this through, in no distant time prices of real estate will fall and by extension rent, soon most Nigerians will start living within their means and enterprise will become the order of the day as against rent seeking life styles. God bless PMB

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is what happens when people place premium on luxuries. Instead of them to be faithful with what God has given them, they went ahead to loot the meagre resources for the poor, now they can't maintain it. Smh

This is why i will forever be frugal even if i have all the money in the world and if i were GOD,any general overseer that bought a private jet will be sent to the deepest and hottest part of hell.

How can one reconcile a GO buying a jet when the money for the parking space for a month alone can change the lives of many struhhling church members.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 9free(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
ibisko04:
This is the best of times in Nigeria. People have been living false life before.
A civil servant earning one million naira per annum who is riding a car worth 5m and living in a house with 1.5m rent per annum is definitely living a borrowed life.
Majority of people living in Abuja fits into this description.
Anyway, this is good for the country to take a proper shape and repositioning for the betterment of the generality of all Nigerians.
Things are coming to become more better for all.
After all the reality are dawn on all of us, we will know how to live within our legitimate incomes.
Frivolity must be done away with.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 9free(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2016
ibisko04:
This is the best of times in Nigeria. People have been living false life before.
A civil servant earning one million naira per annum who is riding a car worth 5m and living in a house with 1.5m rent per annum is definitely living a borrowed life.
Majority of people living in Abuja fits into this description.
Anyway, this is good for the country to take a proper shape and repositioning for the betterment of the generality of all Nigerians.
Things are coming to become more better for all.
After all the reality are dawn on all of us, we will know how to live within our legitimate incomes.
Frivolity must be done away with.

FAAN, CBN, SEC, NIMASA, NCAA, NASDRA, e.t.c staffs comes to mind.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

This is why i will forever be frugal even if i have all the money in the world and if i were GOD,any general overseer that bought a private jet will be sent to the deepest and hottest part of hell.

How can one reconcile a GO buying a jet when the money for the parking space for a month alone can change the lives of many struhhling church members.
Oboy, free those gods of men abeg
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by bakila: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
smh

A time will come when these kids rejoicing over this bad news will no longer be able to buy common MTN data. A time will come when their parents will be unable to pay your school fees.

So many ediots in the country. Workers in Kogi state and indeed many states have not been paid salary since September and some useless people are shouting good news.

Who told you kids that everyone steal to eat? Some people run legitimate business and they're rich. Only a f00l, like many on this thread, would call rich people THIEVES.

Some thieves are poor, and some rich men make ends meet legitimately.

Rejoicing over poor car sales is the greatest stupidity I've witnessed since the past 10 years.

This is bad, and we are in for bigger troubles.

What does luxury car sales add to the GDP of Nigeria? Instead of people empowering their kiths and kins in the village through industrialiasation and agric value chain investment they acquire luxury car, what is good about that? Their is a recession and some of the looter were sacked from the public officer they mismanage and hence this wahala, dont blame the youth from rejoicing at the wahala of their oppressors.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
what are you saying?? cost of feeding is very cheap in Abj. only expensive thing there is Rent.
You're absolutely right!
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by pretts(f): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
You just took the words right out of my mouth...God bless you!
Sant1m:
This is not recession, it is an over bloated economy relying on slush cash in every aspect of our national life trying to correct itself. PMB ascendancy is blocking leakage in Govt revenue via TSA. For all people of good intent PMB needs our prayer to see this through, in no distant time prices of real estate will fall and by extension rent, soon most Nigerians will start living within their means and enterprise will become the order of the day as against rent seeking life styles. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by anonimi: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goke7:
did you not listen to the media chat and the reactions from even the legislature themselves with your cronies here on nairaland, you guys are always quick to deny yourselves when it bounces back on you just like the way the pdp has started denying its members in the dasukigate.

Let's be real bro, like I said earlier it was a reminder lest we forget. your points earlier are excellent and have my support but please don't cry witch hunt when the heat turn on the legislature for them to reduce their wages.

I have been consistent in asking for reduction in what we give our SINators and representaTHIEVES.
My records here and on NVS are very clear on that. You can check if you want.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by ibisko04: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
9free:

FAAN, CBN, SEC, NIMASA, NCAA, NASDRA, e.t.c staffs comes to mind.
Nearly all federal government agencies and departments staffs are involved in making life difficult for Nigerians while they don't contribute anything towards economic growth rather than consuming the one that comes their way.
Money that are made from agencies and parastatals are consumed by the tops echelons with frivolous excuses.
Now that things are taking normal shape, our economy will soon get balance for every one. Properties will now be priced accordingly. Commodities will be priced accordingly.
Even at long last, people will want to be more productive because free money will not be available.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by tefund(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
mrmetoo1:

The monthly rent needs to be introduced everywhere. The rent needs to drop to reflect income in this country. Meaning the unreasonable high cost of land needs to come down
everything is going cos the oyel is going
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 2sex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Princewell2012:
There is a duplex in my place of work at GRA. Ikeja which goes for 10 million per annum, others has been rented out but since buhari comes into power nobody has been able to afford the rentage. They comes almost everyday to inspect the house but when they heard the price. You will never see them again.

The owner bought it at the rate of 150 million naira. Am sure he must be regreting by now.
is this not madness? 150 Million naira that would achieve so MANY things.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Car nor be investment at all. Oyinbo people know say black man na fool so they keep bringing out new model every year. Chasing luxury cars is like chasing depression
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Princewell2012(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
2sex:
is this not madness? 150 Million naira that would achieve so MANY things.

Hmmmm yes they have a lots of money to steal then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / Customers, Bank Staff Fight Over BVN Registration / Difference Between Step Tile Aluminum Roof Tiles And Stone Coated Steel Rooftile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.