Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae (36623 Views)

Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Editorial: Chief Falae And The Fulani Bogey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
I hope old age still comes with wisdom and dignity

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by IgrigiEOD: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
**grins** I dey laugh and i know why. **grins**

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by IgrigiEOD: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

But looking at the whole matter, i think Falae might have a point with this angle he's exploring.

He doesn't know Dasuki.....He simply collected money from Anenih for services rendered to PDP by his party

dridowu:
Hahahahahagahaha , baba got some point yet he should respect himself by returning the remaining amount

raumdeuter:

Technically he has a point. So EFCC has to drag Anenih to refund the money Dasuki gave him.

If Anenih likes he can reach out to Falae to refund his part, Otherwise Anenih can pay it from his pocket

Its 100M we need whether its coming from Falae or from Anenih

**grins** This was why i was laughing initially. Chai yoruba will always be yoruba. Now that a top yorubaman is involved, you'll see them tone down their voices abd trying to rationize. I will continue laughing, as i know what is coming in future for yoruba leaders in the hands of fulani tyrants.Check your history you'll know why. **grins**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by feldido(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
jejemanito:
ehen then he should give the money back to Anenih who will give it to Dasuki who then will hand it over to EFCC

Wetin hard for there?

You should ask urself these questions :
1. What was the money paid for?
2. Was the job done?
3. Who paid the money?
4. Was Falae aware of the source of the income?
5. Is PDP not rich enough to pay for the deal?
6. Was Dasuki part of the deal?

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by theV0ice: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** This was why i was laughing initially. Chai yoruba will always be yoruba. Now that a top yorubaman is involved, you'll see them tone down their voices. I will continue laughing, as i know what is coming in future for yoruba leaders in the hands of fulani tyrants.Check your history you'll know why. **grins**

Let me help you laugh out very loud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mention anybody that has defended Falae on this thread??

I know you lack joy and can't decipher using an issue like this to catch some fun or you can't decode what all the emo-icons used mean??

19 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackPeni5:

The old fool ate yam....He must return it.

So if you steal my car and sell it, then the person who bought it should keep it abi? Since he is not the one that stole it.

theV0ice is a big fool for writing what he did.

Stop spewing trash cos someone holds an opinion different from urs. Maybe u didn't read d report very well. The old man dealt with the Chairman of the Board of trustees of pdp. Their terms of relationship as regards d payment was very clear (there is a receipt or document baba said). The bot chairman can act in the capacity he did so I see no reason why baba should ve raised eyebrows wen approached. The pdp has d financial capacity to part with 100million for campaign purpose. Wen u put all these togeDa, I don't see why pa Olu shouldn't hold on to his stance.

In reference to th car thief example u used, if I go to a car stand and buy a car and the original particulars of d car is given to me. Common sense should tell u dat IF it is found out the car was stolen and I can provide a valid receipt of purchase plus all the original document of the car, in a sane society I ve committed no crime. The worst case scenario is to apprehend the thief and appeal to me to return d car and be reimbursed with plenty of appologies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by fulanimafia: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

Pls don't crucify me my friend....

I was only thinking aloud and seeking soft landing for baba cheesy

He should quit grandstanding and do the needful bro.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Those folks from Ondo and Ekiti are very stubborn. He is 77,let him spend old age in Kirikiri. EFCC, do your job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by theV0ice: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

He should quit grandstanding and do the needful bro.

chai!! this is wahala o

#FalaebringbackourN100Million cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

But looking at the whole matter, i think Falae might have a point with this angle he's exploring.

He doesn't know Dasuki.....He simply collected money from Anenih for services rendered to PDP by his party

...Falae is exploring an unintelligent reasoning. Dasuki gave the money to Anenih;Anenih gave the money to the SAP man, Falae; and dispatching of fund stop with him. He exploring a poor man argument...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Fpankos: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
No wonder he was kidnapped for a share of the loot

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

Exactly my point. He must have consulted with his lawyers and they would have assured him he's on some sort of solid ground.
...so you expect his attornies to tell him he has no point. The lawyers are only interested in certain % of #100m....

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by BlackPeni5: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
GreatAgb:

Stop spewing trash cos someone holds an opinion different from urs. Maybe u didn't read d report very well. The old man dealt with the Chairman of the Board of trustees of pdp. Their terms of relationship as regards d payment was very clear (there is a receipt or document baba said). The bot chairman can act in the capacity he did so I see no reason why baba should ve raised eyebrows wen approached. The pdp has d financial capacity to part with 100million for campaign purpose. Wen u put all these togeDa, I don't see why pa Olu shouldn't hold on to his stance.

In reference to th car thief example u used, if I go to a car stand and buy a car and the original particulars of d car is given to me. Common sense should tell u dat IF it is found out the car was stolen and I can provide a valid receipt of purchase plus all the original document of the car, in a sane society I ve committed no crime. The worst case scenario is to apprehend the thief and appeal to me to return d car and be reimbursed with plenty of appologies

Don't be silly...It the car was stolen, there is no way the particulars given to you will be original. Remember the caveat emptor in business law....Buyers beware. If you buy something stolen without doing due diligence, it will be difficult if not impossible to recover your loss. Best case scenario is that you will avoid jail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by gigabyte13: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kiikiiikiiihaaaaaaaaa, sharp man. He has a point though. This Buhari corruption fight dey sweet my belle oooo. But whether Anenih or Falae, no one is too old to go to prison.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by theV0ice: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotolu:
...Falae is exploring an unintelligent reasoning. Dasuki gave the money to Anenih;Anenih gave the money to the SAP man, Falae; and dispatching of fund stop with him. He exploring a poor man argument...
Omotolu:
...so you expect his attornies to tell him he has no point. The lawyers are only interested in certain % of #100m....

Relax my dear.....the money will be refunded even if it means baba selling some properties.

You should know i'm just putting a little comedy into the matter wink
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
princemillla:

Still, those ground are more solid than rock. Cuz he doesn't av to know the source of the money in question. You bring a deal, I consent to it. We strike deal, that's all.
...prosecutors refer to that as aiding and abetting...
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Wadeoye(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yeye - when Magu gets hold of him, his children, family and friends will look for our money.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by wisov(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Common 100m! Dokpesi don pay 250m for just bail! He still dey him parlour dat nah y
mrvitalis:
This one way just trek small and sleep for ground dey shout for the whole world.... .. when hand touch u. .. u go return all plus extra
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mynd44:
Our grandpa is an unrepentant and unapologetic goat. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should share a room with Bode (Tewonde) George

I'm with Falae on this one.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by doctokwus: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

My guy he doesn't have any angle to explore!
It has been established that the money was from proceeds of an illegal crime. Whether he knows or not doesn't concern anybody.He has to refund it, and how he sources for it, if he has spent the original,is also no concern of anybody.
These people just try to exploit people's gullibility.In the western world, is anyone interested in if u knew that proceeds of money u collected were from a crime? The only leniency they MAY grant u is not to prosecute after u MUST have returned every dollar!

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Wadeoye(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

I'm with Falae on this one.

You are wrong...

Bribe giver and bribe taker are both guilty.

Why should falae collect money before supporting gej?

Falae can be charged and convicted. his sentence may include refund and jail term

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by theV0ice: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
doctokwus:

My guy he doesn't have any angle to explore!
It has been established that the money was from proceeds of an illegal crime. Whether he knows or not doesn't concern anybody.He has to refund it, and how he sources for it, if he has spent the original,is also no concern of anybody.
These people just try to exploit people's gullibility.In the western world, is anyone interested in if u knew that proceeds of money u collected were from a crime? The only leniency they MAY grant u is not to prosecute after u MUST have returned every dollar!

kai!! can't you folks pity for baba? even if na small shikini mercy??

You know he's still trying to recover from fulani herdsmen kidnap? cry

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Day169: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
The "whiff" of money is so strong. ..even when it's "blood money".

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by doctokwus: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

kai!! can't you folks pity for baba? even if na small shikini mercy??

You know he's still trying to recover from fulani herdsmen kidnap? cry
The thief deserves no pity, particularly for trying to explore a very flawed angle.
Ever since the discredited politician made that his stu pid statement that nigeria wud have been at war if his kidnappers had killed himwas when I felt like someone cud dump his old arse in a deep,dirty pit! A common Falae threatening war on nigeria.What wudnt one hear in a totally debased nation due to years of utter misrule.
I didn't even know my wish wud come sooner than later!!

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by LadyExcellency: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Until Buhari returns the two SUVs, Falae has a solid defensible point than the President who after receiving monetised benefits from SGF went ahead to collect SUVs from Dasuki.

All of them including Buhari should be made to return whatever they collected directly from Dasuki first.

No sacred cow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by IVORY2009(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
doctokwus:

The thief deserves no pity, particularly for trying to explore a very flawed angle.
Ever since the discredited politician made that his stu pid statement that nigeria wud have been at war if his kidnappers had killed himwas when I felt like someone cud dump his old arse in a deep,dirty pit! A common Falae threatening war on nigeria.What wudnt one hear in a totally debased nation due to years of utter misrule.
I didn't even know my wish wud come sooner than later!!

Ikeano! Can you talk about your FATHER like this?
You're an OLD MAN, in ur 50's try and respect ur age here in Nairaland...
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
The kind of threads that make the front page is mind buggling
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
fulanimafia:
Papa respect your age and do the needful.

Mopol should be sent to guard him before we hear the N100 Million has miraculously disappeared with some PDP herdsmen.

#WeMustKillCorruption

Do you question the source of your salary before collecting?
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by IVORY2009(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

you're a slowpoke and a dunce if after all the posts on this thread you still think i'm holding brief for Falae cheesy

Don't mind him, some of dem dont even read and look @ the legal aspect of wat the old man has said, the old man has a point, but the question still remains, will the Govt obey court judgement?
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by arresa: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Barawo ole elders....smh..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by tayejay(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
fulanimafia:
Papa respect your age and do the needful.

Mopol should be sent to guard him before we hear the N100 Million has miraculously disappeared with some PDP herdsmen.

#WeMustKillCorruption

Hmmmm, to think that Falai might hav used some of this money to expand his farmland... blood money hs a way bringing harm to individuals in it's possession.... Mr ws kidnfalwsapped, thnk God he ws frethwsed btwswswshellws loose... some yoruba ethnic group threatened sharing d country across ethnic divide... it seems obvious nw, d extent some of this political leaders can go.... so all abt tearing d country apart these selfish political undertones... God help Nija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.