Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae (36608 Views)

Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Editorial: Chief Falae And The Fulani Bogey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by BabaIbo: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2016
WaffenSS:

Receivers of stolen goods are accessories to crime and guilty before the law.

Best comment ever

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by princemillla(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
boygirl123:
Be educated for a while please. Ignorance does not hold water in the court of law. Do you know that he who buys a stolen good commits almost the same crime as the thief? Irrespective of whether he knows or not. Falae, respect ur age and do the needful before DSS touches you.

Undisputed!

Falae offense is almost the same with dokpesi, bearing in mind that dokpesi dealt direct with Dasuki. But in this case, Anenih was the one who gave baba money.

My point is, it will take a competent lawyer to prove that wrong. To me it's a third party transaction.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Walexsammy(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

But looking at the whole matter, i think Falae might have a point with this angle he's exploring.

He doesn't know Dasuki.....He simply collected money from Anenih for services rendered to PDP by his party

yes, since he doesn't no the source of the money efcc is now telling him the source and at such, should return the one given to him. if one buys stolen goods, by the time the culprit is apprehended the buyer will surely be be indicted

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2016
What is wrong with this old crook? He thinks he's too old to jail? grin So long as Anini has confirmed that the money he shared came from Office of the NSA, it has also been proven that the N100 million came from that same source, albeit indirectly. Or does Falae think Nigerians are dumb?

Let's not even go near the rumours within his own party that he remitted just N5 million and embezzled the rest. I have never expected much from Falae though, bearing in mind the history of his long association with Ibrahim Babangida, the biggest thief in Nigeria's 55-year history.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by BabaIbo: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2016
princeade86:
. To be sincere, and i want a sincerable people to judge dis, did Chief Olu Falae got it right or wrong? all of us knew dat pdp got dat kind money and am sure d person dat shared it wil not say it come frm arms deal. any party can join another party during election.

Recievers of stolen goods, products or even services(as in this kind of case) is punishable whether he knows or not...contact ur lawyer or any nearby station for explaination...moreover Falae had a deal from Tony anenih who's not the party chaiman or BOT chairman and the money was given to him by Tony not PDP as a Party, the said deal is not even in accordance with our constitution even if he had d deal with PDP as a party... Baba collected his SUVs from NSA which are responsible to provide such service to past leaders...

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by GBELLs: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2016
BlackPeni5:

The old fool ate yam....He must return it.

So if you steal my car and sell it, then the person who bought it should keep it abi? Since he is not the one that stole it.

This is my point. If you received stolen goods without knowing and you are told that the goods are stolen afterwards. You have to return the goods, fruit of a poisonous tree.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

You just made having an empty shell devoid of any grey matter on your neck a 'glorious' achievement.

I salute you.
Kawai!
see mouthment. Nah so NL rule numba 2 take break so without evidence oo! grin
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

Exactly my point. He must have consulted with his lawyers and they would have assured him he's on some sort of solid ground.
Without even consulting his lawyers, like he said it was meant for the party and the party must have make use of the money during election. So where did they want him to get the money from?
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

Exactly my point. He must have consulted with his lawyers and they would have assured him he's on some sort of solid ground.

A receiver of stolen goods does not acquire a good title simply because he did not know the goods were stolen. This is the basis of "caveat emptor" - Let the buyer beware. He has no point in law. He has to refund.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Ayibaba1: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Where one expect to see wisdom but meet ignorance is perplexing! A person of Chief Olu Falae making such unintelligent assertion or such illogical argument is saddening. A robber stole and gave you a part of it, you can't be innocent under law. That is the reason ignorance is never accepted as an excuse in law.

Chief Olu Falae err and should have been sober instead of this arrogant posture. Imagine it is a military rule and he had spent about 90 days in detention without light, i doubt if he will be bold to speak like this. Democracy is really beautiful both for the good and the bad. But i hope the right thing will be done using every legitimate means that are available at the disposal of the commonwealth to deal with this infidel. Notwithstanding, the blood of those soldiers who died using inferior ammunition against the sophisticated Boko Haram will definitely speak.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2016
I deh with baba on this one.

Abeg make baba self enjoy small coins jare.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by tibaonnet: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Afenifere they say they are but in reality they are afenifebi. These ones cannot speak for Yoruba race. Names to be unveiled: Mimiko, Fayose, Gani Adams... still counting awon agba ole.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by asfrank(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Technically he has a point. So EFCC has to drag Anenih to refund the money Dasuki gave him.

If Anenih likes he can reach out to Falae to refund his part, Otherwise Anenih can pay it from his pocket

Its 100M we need whether its coming from Falae or from Anenih

My brothers U all are correct, he has a point. But haven't we heard that a friend of a thief is a thief? And also, once u are in possession of stolen goods U are culpable for the offence of theft, whether u knew that the goods were stolen or not, several persons have being tried for this and convicted. So yes olu can claim that he did not know were d money came from, but the money was stolen money, money meant for Nigerians, so he is again technically base less.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by ddeola: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Roforofo fight. Dem go cough out d money when the time comes

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by foriz4u(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
dridowu:
Hahahahahagahaha , baba got some point yet he should respect himself by returning the remaining amount
return fire!! if na u u go return I pray make I return or ooo...I rather die after all he closer to his grave. I did a bizness for u afterward u want a refund for a bizness well done, dusted n signed...where in d world is it done
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by remirez07(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/i-wont-return-n100-million-says-chief-falae/
Baba cannot lie.. Baba have some point.. Oga Jona can u see the peeps that scattered your government? In case of next time, think before u appoint. A lot of lesson for the incoming govt not this dull one ooo. #IhateAPC with passion
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by vRendoh(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

But looking at the whole matter, i think Falae might have a point with this angle he's exploring.

He doesn't know Dasuki.....He simply collected money from Anenih for services rendered to PDP by his party

He may be right cos the money is not from your pocket directly. If someone stole 500k from you and shared it amongst his friends, you will support those friends not to return their part cos they did steal from you? Na wa o ?Nigeria just tie rope! Very complex society!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
KingEli:
fund raising...the fact that u r in d opposition doesn't mean u can't afford money for campaigns...

Tell that to the birds.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by deandavid(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
BlackPeni5:

The old fool ate yam....He must return it.

So if you steal my car and sell it, then the person who bought it should keep it abi? Since he is not the one that stole it.

Gbam!!! the old man no know watin e dey talk, his lawyers are deceiving him, i remember buying a stolen phone from a guy in school, them catch the boy finish, omo i nearly sleep cell for the matter sef. By the time Baba Olu sleep cell, for the second time, he go return the money with extra.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by antispexish(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
fascowilly:

from party national chairman, read it again

Na the procedure be dat!?
The two parties no get account!?
No one would have even mentioned his name if the money had come from the party to his own party. But claiming to collect money on behalf of his own party from someone claiming to give money on behalf of his own party shows that they both know the magomago they wanted to partake in.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by winnerjoy: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2016
For Falae to say that PDP has been on ground for 16yrs and so they must be rich enough to give his party 100M for useless alliance which has no impact for PDP in ondo state let alone the whole country raise a moral question for this elder stateman? No wonder He lost his elder son in tragic Air crash some year ago.He have to fear GOD and return the money
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Charly68: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
At 75years old this Baba decided to throw all his hard earned integrity to dustbin just like that on the platform of. 100m egunje..Failure to return the money should lead to the forfeiture of his investments in the country.Efcc please take note.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by buragidi(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2016
jejemanito:
ehen then he should give the money back to Anenih who will give it to Dasuki who then will hand it over to EFCC

Wetin hard for there?

There rules that guide money.

Money by nature 'is a mean of exchange for value'

It is also a'negotiable instrument'

MEANING:

Once you have parted with Value, you are qualify to receive money from the party who enjoyed the Value.

APPLICATION:

PDP needed to win election and realized they need an alliance to do that (VALUE), they approached SDP and SDP agreed to work to realize the goal (PARTED WITH WALUE), SDP becomes automatically qualify to receive MONEY for the job.

NOW, the big question is that, CAN PDP EFFECTIVELY PAY SDP FROM MONEY ALLEGEDLY STOLEN BY DASUKI?

The answer to this is CAPITAL YES! and that is the concept beyond the negotiability of MONEY.

In a negotiable Instrument, a person with a defective title can pass better title to another party. It is the only concept where someone can give what he does not have.

I EXPLAIN:

Bola stole Funmi's money. (It means Bola has a defective title since he has no right to hold the money)

Bola bought a plate of Rice from Joke and paid with the money she stole from Funmi. (Bola will pass a better title to Joke even though she has a deffective title because Joke has parted with Value).

IMPLICATION:

Funmi has no right of recovery against Joke, even though she is aware that Bola used her money to buy food from Joke.

APPLICATION:

DASUKI (ALLEGEDLY) STOLE MONEY BELONGING TO FGN AND PASSED IT TO FALAE (SDP) THROUGH PDP FOR POLITICAL ALLIANCE

THE JOB (VALUE) WAS DONE BY SDP AND PAYMENT WAS MADE BY PDP

APC/FG DISCOVERED THE MONEY WAS STOLEN BY PDP.

BECAUSE MONEY IS A NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT, THE LAW SAYS THE FGN HAS NO POWER OF RECOVERY AGAINST SDP, RATHER PDP/DASUKI.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Case settled and closed. You received payment for services already rendered. On a review of the cost of those services, I believe you were underpaid. The cost is N600m. PDP is owing a balance of N500m as legitimate debt to SDP.. The combined return of gifts from Metuh and Nwobodo should be used to pay SDP which sacrifised its Presidential chances for PDP.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by calcal: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
the money entered trash - whats the problem?
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by grandlexuz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
wisov:
Common 100m! Dokpesi don pay 250m for just bail! He still dey him parlour dat nah y

It is obvious you know nothing atbout bails...
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Phobia1: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
jejemanito:
ehen then he should give the money back to Anenih who will give it to Dasuki who then will hand it over to EFCC

Wetin hard for there?
Lol. e hard o cox baba don use d money pay his kid sorry adultnappers.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Phobia1: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
U pple shud reason with baba na. Baba yav used d money to pay his adultnappers ransom na. Lol. Make una no kill man soonest o. una knw say dem just release am from d DEN of Herdsmen dem. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by DobraDobra: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is a win win win case for falae. Are we asking him to go to all contractors that they used in d campaign to get d money back from dem. D clothes sellers d poster and advert makes jinggles on radio and tv rent stage and equipments etc . He got money and he did d job d money came from political party not dasuki. Where and how will his party get d money back after dey did dia part of d bargain.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by awo666(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
kraftsta:

And since it have bn established that d money was from proceeds of an illegal deal, whether pmb and femi adesina are aware of d source should also not concern anybobdy...same way baba falae was d head of SDP as an org, so was femi adesina d head of NGE wen dis illegal loot was shared. So from ur point of arguement, u are calling on any1 in connection with dis said looting, to make a refund whether dey know d source or not, then I think EFCC ought to av invited FEMI and PMB long b4 falae.
EFCC have no case here, let them go n hold ANENIH responsible n not falae.
my guy u too gud jare, no mind dem joor
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by BeClever: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please use the link to vote for my sweet GRAND CHILD in the CUSSONS BABY MOMENTS.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/538

PLS JUST TAKE A MOMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.