Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Millionaire's Daughter (3) - The Chosen One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Millionaire's Daughter (3) - The Chosen One (585 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / The Millionaire's Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire's Daughter (3) - The Chosen One by Psaduwa007: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
How could I tell Nadia I had nothing to do with Mira, when we had become not just lovers, but she had even introduced me to her family?
We had gone to her family home where I had met her elder brother Tadi and her mother. She had another sister who lived outside the country. Though welcoming, I could feel their assessing eyes on me, perhaps wondering what I was doing with their Mira.
Later, Mira had informed me her brother liked me and was keen on meeting up with me again.
"His opinion matters as he's the head of the family now. Once he gives the go-ahead, we can start planning our future together," she said.
That was the stage I had reached with Mira but how could I tell Nadia that? That my landlady had fallen in love with me and was planning to marry me? She would be devastated and I wanted to spare her that.
I love Nadia and until Mira came into my life, she was the woman I was intending to settle down with. My heart belonged to Nadia and not Mira, who I did not love. She was the one that was hot for me, wanting to grab me for herself from the beginning.
But why did I not resist her? After all, she did not put a gun to my head and insist I must marry her. Truth is, being an ambitious guy who wanted to get ahead in life, I knew Mira was a golden opportunity that I would be foolish to let slip through my fingers.
Getting hooked to her would change my life for the better and who does not want a better life in this hard world? With Mira in my life, there was no limit to what I could achieve.
"You know, T, money isn't everything," said Nick, when I discussed the issue with him. "It's Nadia you obviously love and makes you happy. Why don't you stick with her and forget this your landlady. If you marry Mira, you will become very rich, but remember, you might marry into money, have all the luxuries of this world at your fingertips and still be miserable. My guy, think deeply before you choose as your future happiness is at stake here."
I knew that. I also knew I had reached a crossroads of sorts and soon, I would be forced to make a choice. Mira or Nadia?

The chosen one
Things came to a head sooner than I had expected. I had been seeing Mira for about eight months when she announced one day that she might be pregnant. We were in her apartment where I had come to spend the weekend as usual.
"I'm usually very regular. Once my period is late like this, it often means one thing," she stated.
"I thought you were using protection. How could you have been this careless?" I said, feeling confused.
"I could be wrong, anyway. I'll have to do a test, to be sure..."
The test came out positive. She seemed unflustered by this development while I became even more confused.
What were we going to do now, especially since she had stated she was going to keep the baby?
"Maybe, this is a sign it's time to take our relationship to another level. You know, be married..."
I knew she was right, but I was still unprepared for a final decision about our future. Because that would mean breaking up with my true love, Nadia and I could not imagine my life without her. She had been a part of me for so long that a permanent break with her was too painful to contemplate.
I went outside to the balcony of Mira's apartment. She lived in a beautiful high rise building, a luxury block of flats in a very exclusive part of the city. She was on the fifth floor and I stood gazing down at the swimming pool for the residents in the courtyard below. Everything looked beautiful and serene. And it smelt of wealth.
"I had to move out of our family home as I couldn't stand that 'cow' that calls herself my brother's wife. Here, I have my personal space. And peace," Mira had explained the first time she had taken me there.
Spread out as far as the eye could see were other high rises and mansions- in between lush greenery- where the very wealthy in society lived.

Continues at http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2016/01/the-millionaires-daughter-3-chosen-one.html ...

(1) (Reply)

Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf / Nigeria Police Man Caught at Oriental Hotel Having party And Snorting Cocaine / Guyz Beware!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.